Who did The Obama serve when He cut taxes for the rich?

Who did The Obama serve when He cut taxes for the rich?

• Total voters
So... The Obama served the GOP and the wealthy.
Interesting response.
Yes, he did. He caved. Just as he caved on the Healthcare legislation. Just as he caved on Gitmo. Just as he caved on Afghanistan. Just as he caved on illegal immigration....
Wow.
How does it feel, knowing your Secular Messiah failed you?

His failures were all when he acted like a Republican. But given 2 choices, I'd rather have a Democrat that sometimes acts like a Republican than a Republican.

So... The Obama served the GOP and the wealthy.
Interesting response.
Yes, he did. He caved. Just as he caved on the Healthcare legislation. Just as he caved on Gitmo. Just as he caved on Afghanistan. Just as he caved on illegal immigration....
Wow.

If you want to be taken seriously, you need to cuit with the "secular Messiah" bullshit. I voted for Obama and he has failed on many fronts. I openly admit this. I have stated since day ONE of the GOP primary season, that if the GOP would simply run someone worth electing, they would get my vote. And instead, we got the likes of Trump, Paul, Bachmann, and last but not least Romney....

The GOP could not have snatched defeat from the jaws of victory in finer fashion if they had tried....

Wow.

His failures were all when he acted like a Republican. But given 2 choices, I'd rather have a Democrat that sometimes acts like a Republican than a Republican.

And you would say Romney always acts like a republican?

How about when he was saying Romneycare should be policy nation wide?

Wow.
If you want to be taken seriously, you need to cuit with the "secular Messiah" bullshit.
The Obama ran on the idea that He would save the country from the evils of GWB and the GOP.
Thus, He ran as the Secular Messiah.

I voted for Obama and he has failed on many fronts. I openly admit this.
You didn't asnwer the question:

Wow.
I love people who aren't embarassed by their partisan bigotry.
I didn't look - what was your poll choice?
Oh... not man enough to make one. No surprise.

Last edited:
the republicans in congress that insisted on it, is my best guess...?
So... The Obama, who forced the dem-controlled congress to pass the tax cuts, served the GOP minority?
Interesting.
certainly you were around at the time?

the repubs refused to extend U/E insurance unless obama extended the tax cuts for the wealthy....you don't remember that fiasco?

Wow.

Romneycare AND Obamacare are Republican plans. Please learn.

To the OP.............he served political expediency. It was a fucking compromise.

And...does calling him "The Obama" win you pats on the back where you come from?

Last edited:
the republicans in congress that insisted on it, is my best guess...?
So... The Obama, who forced the dem-controlled congress to pass the tax cuts, served the GOP minority?
Interesting.
Certainly you were around at the time?
The repubs refused to extend U/E insurance unless obama extended the tax cuts for the wealthy....you don't remember that fiasco?
The GOP didn't control Congress -- the Dems did. The GOP did not have the ability to -refuse- the extension of the U/E benefits.

How does it make you feel to know that, in your own words, The Obama served the GOP minority?

Last edited:
Romneycare AND Obamacare are Republican plans. Please learn.
To the OP.............he served political expediency. It was a fucking compromise.
Sooo.... He cut taxes for the rich to advance His political agenda -- in effect, He served Himself.

How does it make you feel, knowing The Obama sold you out for personal gain?

Interesting.
The repubs refused to extend U/E insurance unless obama extended the tax cuts for the wealthy....you don't remember that fiasco?
The GOP didnt control Congress -- the dems did. The GOP did not have the ability to -refuse- the extension of the U/E benefits.

How does it make you feel to know that, in your own words, The Obama served the GOP minority?
it is what most Democrats are pissed about....caving to the gop demands....that's the main ''negative'' complaint you hear from Dems about Obama.... at least from what i've read on it.

Interesting.
The GOP didn't control Congress -- the Dems did. The GOP did not have the ability to -refuse- the extension of the U/E benefits.

Really?

Speaker John A. Boehner, Republican of Ohio, said he was confident that he had the votes to reject the Senate version of the bill.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/20/us/politics/house-set-to-vote-down-payroll-tax-cut-extension.html?pagewanted=all

Forum List

Back