GOP Congress blocks bill on gun violence research

At first I was skeptical of this article, but once I realized it came from such a balanced source as the Daily KOS, I had nothing but the greatest respect for their opinion. LOL.

What do we need to know about gun violence?

Isn't 30,000 gun deaths all we need to know?

Go pay for your own freaking RESEARCH. THERE is nothing more to research unless you get that party of yours to go out and LOCK UP every Gang member and Mental nut job in the country

you Democrat losers who don't mind the fact YOUR PARTY plays these games with YOUR LIVES. THE rest of us is SICK of it and you

Good. The GOP should block useless spending.
We know everything we need to know about gun violence.
And voters will consistently reject gun control, no matter how many dead kids Democrat policies produce.

I guess studying and being a educated first world people is out the window as far as the gop is concerned.

This party is quickly becoming our muslim brotherhood.

do you call that post a educated? because it could have come from a 8 year old
which is about the highest mentality of the liberals of today. bravo for proving it

get that party of yours to go out and LOCK UP every Gang member and Mental nut job in the country

It looks like you will be getting LOCKED UP then if mental nut jobs are included. Now get the hell out of your trailer and get back to work, you lot lizzard.

get that party of yours to go out and LOCK UP every Gang member and Mental nut job in the country

It looks like you will be getting LOCKED UP then if mental nut jobs are included. Now get the hell out of your trailer and get back to work, you lot lizzard.
You would think you might be nicer to Stephanie since according to your post, she works with your mother.
but she is right about the locking up the gang members and others that show a history of gun violations.
the legal gun owner is not the problem, its the liberal ghetto dwellers that are causing the vast majority of gun crimes in this country.
Dont need a study to tell me that anyone that votes democrat should not be allowed near a weapon of any type.

I guess studying and being a educated first world people is out the window as far as the gop is concerned.

which is about the highest mentality of the liberals of today. bravo for proving it
Unlike all your posts, which look like they are scribbled by a mentally handicapped, trailer park dwelling retard with an IQ in the single digits.

What we already know -

11953109_1172829409411289_5819374647055858150_n.jpg

You would think you might be nicer to Stephanie since according to your post, she works with your mother.
but she is right about the locking up the gang members and others that show a history of gun violations.
the legal gun owner is not the problem, its the liberal ghetto dwellers that are causing the vast majority of gun crimes in this country.
Dont need a study to tell me that anyone that votes democrat should not be allowed near a weapon of any type.
And another intellectually inferior dimwit is heard from.

I wonder how many errors an 8 year old could find in the grammar of a randomly selected post of yours Staph.

I wonder how many errors an 8 year old could find in the grammar of a randomly selected post of yours Staph.
You mean like using Staph instead of Steph?

You mean like using Staph instead of Steph?
No I meant Staph. As in the infection. Because she is a big ol' cvnt.

Idiot.

because research cant happen unless the government pays for it

libs are idiots who lie to themselves

The GOP does not ever want to talk about a solution to gun violence. It may reduce the checks they receive from the NRA.

COME ON PEOPLE! The next shooting could be in the school with your children or your grandchildren. The GOP and NRA answer is to "DO NOTHING!"

The GOP does not ever want to talk about a solution to gun violence. It may reduce the checks they receive from the NRA.

COME ON PEOPLE! The next shooting could be in the school with your children or your grandchildren. The GOP and NRA answer is to "DO NOTHING!"

First, go fuck yourself you miserable fucking diseased Progressive scumbag

Second, yeah that's all I had to say: GO FUCK YOURSELF!

and the typical appeal to emotion, and the need to DO SOMETHING, even though everything you propose won't actually do anything but make it harder for ME to get a firearm if I so choose so.

Forum List

Back