Who Built the Egyptian Pyramids?

I don't remember you at all.
Wow using Taqiyya again I see or you have selective memory being claimed in your 70 ‘s in age..How come I remember these facts about you but you “ supposedly” don’t remember me….

To save a life. ..taqiyya.

Jews have Lashon Hara.

You guys are really hate filled and defensive. I have never seen that in the Arab world. Are you still persecuted every day?
you have no actual experience in the "ARAB WORLD"---whatevah that is. Long ago---
when I was a student----I was taught---To know street drugs and how to find a vein for
injection----ASK AN ADDICT You don't learn that stuff from the Pharmacology textbook.
I also learned, overtime, To know what jail is like----ask a convict---not the warden.
uhm. "lashon harah" ------wrong again, Suradie. For dhimmia----ask a former
dhimmi OR a person who carries a family legacy of DHIMMIA. Robert Spencer is an
excellent source. My very first DHIMMI ----about 50 years ago----an elderly armenian
lady who watched her whole family as their heads were chopped off

Wow using Taqiyya again I see or you have selective memory being claimed in your 70 ‘s in age..How come I remember these facts about you but you “ supposedly” don’t remember me….

Did you have a different handle?

There is NO evidence that the Hebrews were ever in Egypt.

Live Science
Who built the Egyptian pyramids?
Owen Jarus 3 hrs ago

Egypt's pyramids are an archaeological marvel, rising high above the desert sands and visible for miles on end. Building these pyramids was undoubtedly a mammoth task, so who were the individuals that pulled it off?

a man riding a horse in a desert with Great Pyramid of Giza in the background: A Bedouin on a camel by the Pyramids of Khafre and Menkaure at the Giza Necropolis in Egypt.© Provided by Live Science A Bedouin on a camel by the Pyramids of Khafre and Menkaure at the Giza Necropolis in Egypt.
There are many theories about who built Egypt's pyramids, including large teams of enslaved Jewish people and wilder ideas, such as inhabitants of the 'lost' city of Atlantis or even aliens.

None of these theories, however, have evidence to back them up.

The pyramids could not have been constructed by Jewish slaves, as no archaeological remains that can be directly linked to the Jewish people have been found in Egypt that date back to 4,500 years ago, when the Giza pyramids were built, archaeological research has revealed. Additionally the story told in the Hebrew Bible about Jews being slaves in Egypt refers to a city named "Ramesses." A city named pi-Ramesses was founded during the 19th dynasty (about 1295-1186 B.C.) and was named after Ramesses II, who ruled 1279–1213 BC. This city was constructed after the era of pyramid construction had ended in Egypt.

"We have no clue, not even a single word, about early Israelites in Egypt: neither in monumental inscriptions on walls of temples, nor in tomb inscriptions, nor in papyri," wrote archaeologists Israel Finkelstein and Neil Asher Silberman in their book "The Bible Unearthed: Archaeology's New Vision of Ancient Israel and the Origin of its Sacred Texts" (The Free Press, 2001).

What's more, no archaeological evidence has ever been found for the lost city of Atlantis in any time period, and many scholars believe that the story is fictional. As for aliens, well, that idea is out of this world.

In fact, all the evidence shows that the ancient Egyptians built the pyramids, Egyptologists say. But how the pyramid builders lived, how they were compensated and how they were treated is a mystery that researchers are still investigating.

The pyramids and their builders
Egypt has more than 100 ancient pyramids, but its most famous include the first step pyramid, built during the reign of the pharaoh Djoser (about 2630-2611 B.C.), and the first true pyramid — one that has smooth sides — built under the rule of pharaoh Snefru (about 2575-2551 B.C.), Mark Lehner wrote in his book, "The Complete Pyramids: Solving the Ancient Mysteries" (Thames & Hudson, 2008). The Great Pyramid was constructed at Giza during the reign of pharaoh Khufu (about 2551-2528 B.C.), and two of his successors, Khafre (about 2520-2494 B.C.) and Menkaure (about 2490-2472 B.C.), also had pyramids built at Giza.

Pharaohs gradually stopped building pyramids during the New Kingdom (1550-1070 B.C.), choosing instead to be buried in the Valley of the Kings, which is located about 300 miles (483 km) south of Giza, Lehner noted in his book. Over the past few decades, archaeologists have found new pieces of evidence that provide clues as to who the pyramid builders were and how they lived.

Surviving written records, including papyri discovered in 2013 at Wadi al-Jarf on Egypt's Red Sea coast, indicate that large groups of workers — sometimes translated as "gangs" — helped bring material to Giza. The papyri found at Wadi al-Jarf tell of a group of 200 men headed by an inspector named Merer. The group of workers transported limestone by boat along the Nile River a distance of about 11 miles (18 kilometers) from Tura to the Great Pyramid, where the stone was used to build the outer casing of the monument.

In the past, Egyptologists had theorized that the pyramid builders were largely made up of seasonal agricultural workers who had reached a point in the year in which there was little agricultural work to be done. However, it remains to be seen whether this is actually true. The papyri detailing the pyramid's histories are still in the process of being deciphered and analyzed, but the results indicate that the gang led by Merer did far more than help with pyramid construction.

continued
I'm not really sure on this one but I will take a guess @ it. General Contractors???

I'm not really sure on this one but I will take a guess @ it. General Contractors???
pushing the idea that DA JOOOOS claim to have built the pyramids is an
islamo nazi meme. There is nothing in jewish literature that makes that an
assertion. Charlton Heston is not REALLY MOSES. There is Linguistic
evidence that the hebrews sojourned in Egypt

To save a life. ..taqiyya.

Jews have Lashon Hara.

You guys are really hate filled and defensive. I have never seen that in the Arab world. Are you still persecuted every day?
for the record----for delusions of persecution---talk to a muslim or just read the
KHARAHAN. As to accusation that jews claim persecution---THAT is another
islamo nazi meme. -----after-all----even the nazi genocide is one big LIE---(well,
just as is the OT and NT---for further details---visit a mosque where muslims get
INFORMED as to the nature of incessant ISLAMOPHOBIA in the USA and
ENCOURAGED to file complaints for such abuses as a "nasty glance", lack
of HALAL food any and EVERYWHERE and PROMINENTLY displayed whiskey bottles..) also for the record--the term TAQIYYA (arabic) has absolutely nothing to do with
Lashon Harah (hebrew)

Those pyramids were built by Egyptians.
that date back to 4,500 years ago, when the Giza pyramids were built,

they must represent the culmination of humanity from its beginning to that point in time as their accomplishment to construct for themselves their own habitat than what was naturally given them.

- soon to screwup by beginning what will become the desert religions ... so sad.

they must represent the culmination of humanity from its beginning to that point in time as their accomplishment to construct for themselves their own habitat than what was naturally given them.

- soon to screwup by beginning what will become the desert religions ... so sad.
It was the Egyptian genius that virtually innovated the GLORIFICATION of
DEATH that inexplicably became the central themes of both Christianity
and Islam

It was the Egyptian genius that virtually innovated the GLORIFICATION of
DEATH that inexplicably became the central themes of both Christianity
and Islam

- for 4th century christianity, servitude and denial would seem less a glorification than an abdication for those that wrote the christian bible in expressing their intended destiny and the reason for its failure.

- liberation theology, self determination for those that share the true events of the 1st century.

hereditary idolatry, apartheid heaven, judaism will have with little doubt the same fate as christianity followed closely the insufferable strictures of islam.

Who Built the Egyptian Pyramids?​

Build by those living in Egypt, supported by British civil-engineers and German construction machinery. Everyone knows that.

DPB.png

pushing the idea that DA JOOOOS claim to have built the pyramids is an
islamo nazi meme. There is nothing in jewish literature that makes that an
assertion. Charlton Heston is not REALLY MOSES. There is Linguistic
evidence that the hebrews sojourned in Egypt

Muslims did not exist when the claim was the Jews built the Pyramids. Who was the idiot that claimed Joseph built the Pyramids to store grain?

Forum List

Back