Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are the Pal'istanian Islamic terrorists?

Fatah Facebook posts image promoting stabbings, glorifies “heroic Martyr” who stabbed 12 people, killing 1

Fatah Facebook posts image promoting stabbings, glorifies “heroic Martyr” who stabbed 12 people, killing 1 - Glorifying terrorists and terror | PMW

Text and image posted on the official Fatah Facebook page on March 9, 2016

Posted text: “The heroic Martyr (Shahid)
Bashar Masalha, picture by Muhammad Al-Tawil
This is the result as long as Israel does not believe in the two-state solution and the end of the occupation”

The image shows a hand with a knife over a map of “Palestine” which includes the PA areas as well as all of Israel.
Text on arm: “The heroic Martyr (Shahid)”
Text on map: “Bashar Masalha”
Click to view bulletin

Bashar Masalha - 22-year-old Palestinian terrorist who carried out a stabbing attack, murdering Taylor Force, an American tourist, and injuring 11, in Tel Aviv-Jaffa on March 8, 2016. Masalha was shot and killed by Israeli police.

Al-Aquds and Birzeit University students form "chain of readers" in terrorist’s honor

Al-Aquds and Birzeit University students form "chain of readers" in terrorist’s honor - Glorifying terrorists and terror | PMW

Al-Aquds and Birzeit University students form "chain of readers" in terrorist’s honor
Official PA daily, Al-Hayat Al-Jadida - Feb. 21, 2016

Headline: "Baha Alyan - the body is no longer, but the idea lives"
"At 10:00 a.m. reading and Martyr time, more than 500 students of Birzeit University gathered at the entrance to the humanities faculty and waited for Muhammad Alyan, father of Martyr Baha Alyan (i.e., terrorist who participated in attack where 3 Israelis were murdered) the first who had the idea of a chain of readers, and the family of Martyr Muhannad Halabi (i.e., terrorist who murdered 2), who all came in order to commemorate the idea of a chain of readers.

They're the Islamic terrorists who run the world's most successful welfare fraud.

Hollie, et al,

When I first read this, I immediately thought in terms of Interpal, the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development, and the International Humanitarian Aid Organization ( Internationale Humanitäre Hilfsorganisation).

They're the Islamic terrorists who run the world's most successful welfare fraud.
(COMMENT)

But now I think a bit differently. The Palestinians get a huge amount of aid. Hell, the 2014 donor contribution list for the UNRWA alone is unbelievable just by itself. It is 124 Donor $1,323,855,183.

2014 List or remnants since 2006 of Terrorist Organizations in Palestine alone:

Fatah Movement (Sectarian Palestinian, Nationalist-Separatist)
Palestinian Islamic Jihad (Sunni Al-Quds Brigade = Military Wing; Mainstream Islamist, Nationalist-Separatist)
Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade (Fatah Ally; Sectarian Palestinian Nationalists)
Popular Resistance Committees (Military Wing = Al-Nasser-Salahaddin Brigades; Mainstream Islamist, Nationalist-Separatist
HAMAS (Military Wing = al-Qassam Brigades ; Mainstream Islamist, Nationalist-Separatist)
Jund Ansar Allah (AQ; Safafi-Wahhabi JIhadist)
Jund-Allah (Sunni Safafi-JIhadist)
Jundallah in Palestine (Sunni Safafi-JIhadist)
Abu Nidal Organization (Sunni)
Islamic Renewal Organization in Sinai - Palestine (Sunni, Pro-AQ)
Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (Mainstream Islamist; Nationalist-Separatist)
Jaish al-Ummah in Palestine (Sunni, Pro-AQ)
Palestine Liberation Front (Mainstream Islamist; Nationalist-Separatist)
Palestine Liberation Organization (Mainstream Islamist; Nationalist--Separatist)

Most Respectfully,
R

Hollie, et al,

When I first read this, I immediately thought in terms of Interpal, the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development, and the International Humanitarian Aid Organization ( Internationale Humanitäre Hilfsorganisation).

(COMMENT)

But now I think a bit differently. The Palestinians get a huge amount of aid. Hell, the 2014 donor contribution list for the UNRWA alone is unbelievable just by itself. It is 124 Donor $1,323,855,183.

Palestinian Islamic Jihad (Sunni Al-Quds Brigade = Military Wing; Mainstream Islamist, Nationalist-Separatist)
Popular Resistance Committees (Military Wing = Al-Nasser-Salahaddin Brigades; Mainstream Islamist, Nationalist-Separatist
HAMAS (Military Wing = al-Qassam Brigades ; Mainstream Islamist, Nationalist-Separatist)
Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (Mainstream Islamist; Nationalist-Separatist)
Palestine Liberation Organization (Mainstream Islamist; Nationalist--Separatist)

Most Respectfully,
R
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol:
Are there any organizations in Palestine that are not terrorists to the third grade name callers in the "west?"

Hollie, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Hell, the 2014 donor contribution list for the UNRWA alone is unbelievable just by itself. It is 124 Donor $1,323,855,183.​

Indeed, Israel costs everyone a lot.

Hollie, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Hell, the 2014 donor contribution list for the UNRWA alone is unbelievable just by itself. It is 124 Donor $1,323,855,183.​

Indeed, Israel costs everyone a lot.
Indeed, the so-called Pal'istanians have learned that Islamic terrorism pays. An invented people with an invented national identity have managed to maintain the world's largest welfare scam.

It is a regular practice of Israel to demolish homes, bulldoze or poison crops, uproot trees, destroy cisterns and wells.

All of these fall in the description of acts of genocide.

As has already been said, Israel does none of these things other than demolishing homes of terrorists and those which are illegally built.

But acts of genocide also require INTENT. And there is no such intent.
Israel's intent has always been:
  • To cleans Palestinians from their land.
  • To wipe Palestine off the map.
  • To erase Palestinians from history.
By any means necessary.

Does that count?

Only if you can prove it using an unbiased non partisan source that does not link to an islamonazi propagandist site.

It is a regular practice of Israel to demolish homes, bulldoze or poison crops, uproot trees, destroy cisterns and wells.

All of these fall in the description of acts of genocide.

As has already been said, Israel does none of these things other than demolishing homes of terrorists and those which are illegally built.

But acts of genocide also require INTENT. And there is no such intent.
Israel's intent has always been:
  • To cleans Palestinians from their land.
  • To wipe Palestine off the map.
  • To erase Palestinians from history.
By any means necessary.

Does that count?

As genocide? No. You have proven neither the conditions necessary for genocide (destruction of the group) nor intent.

1. Ethnic cleansing (heinous as it is) is not equivalent to genocide.
2. Shifting national borders and names is not equivalent to genocide.
3. Creating a historical narrative from one's own pov is not equivalent to genocide.
My last post was to show intent. My previous post listed some acts of genocide.

That are about as valid as your use of islamonazi propaganda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back