Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eusa_doh:
Hhh.. You only see what's Yours, what's in You.
No, I see the truth.

And if you ever present any, I'll acknowledge it.

Most safe to assume that You're a racist troll, who can't stay on topic.
You would be wrong and retarded.

Wrong, because I'm not a racist, or a troll; retarded, because you think my response to you trashing Shlomo Sands, was not on topic.

What's the Palestinian distinct culture those tribes still maintain?
Why is it so difficult to find??
It appears you are the one who's a racist, since you keep trying to make a point about Palestinian culture?

Your Shlomo guy is a joke. Truth doesn't 'come' to people that blindly confident and ignorant.
The Invention of the Jewish People | Reviews in History

Review of: S. Sand, The Invention of the Jewish People (Hebrew and English) | Avshalom Laniado - Academia.edu

So convenient to point fingers at the jews when You can't find any distinct Palestinian culture- like every other nation has.
How ignorant you are,the Palestinians a warrior tribe have been in Palestine for thousands of years,know as Plesheth during Biblical Times and the word appears in the Bible on many occasions.......so your ignorant Point IS Rylah !!!!!!!!!???????????because the Palestinians were in the area when Hebrews were there,Jews?Hebrews were not anyway near the original peoples of this land the Canaanites and Moabites were.................Your History is littered with inaccuracy and compounded by the 20th Century Cult of the Zionist who have completely distorted the history of the Jewish people for their own corrupt ends...even claiming today that Judeaism is Zionism which we all know is a CROCK OF SHIT....STEVE

Then why do they choose the Arabic revolt flag?

And that's not what the Palestinian minister of Interior says:

But let's say You're right (You ARE wrong), Pleshtim are not even Semitic,
they'e from Greece and Crete. Then their name means- 'invaders'(given by Semitic people), from the root p-l-sh.

Last edited:
Your Shlomo guy is a joke. Truth doesn't 'come' to people that blindly confident and ignorant.

Review of: S. Sand, The Invention of the Jewish People (Hebrew and English) | Avshalom Laniado - Academia.edu

So convenient to point fingers at the jews when You can't find any distinct Palestinian culture- like every other nation has.
Except in this case, we can't find any Jewish culture (of leaving)?

There's no Jewish culture?
Trolling as usual. Read the links at least.

The question in hand- is there a distinct Palestinian culture?

Yep

When you were a kid, did you have to wear hockey equipment, but you weren't on a team?

You seem to have comprehension issues? I said there is no evidence of Jewish culture leaving. No evidence of the exodus. No evidence of the diaspora.

Que pasa, mutha?

No, I see the truth.

Wrong, because I'm not a racist, or a troll; retarded, because you think my response to you trashing Shlomo Sands, was not on topic.

It appears you are the one who's a racist, since you keep trying to make a point about Palestinian culture?

How ignorant you are,the Palestinians a warrior tribe have been in Palestine for thousands of years,know as Plesheth during Biblical Times and the word appears in the Bible on many occasions.......so your ignorant Point IS Rylah !!!!!!!!!???????????because the Palestinians were in the area when Hebrews were there,Jews?Hebrews were not anyway near the original peoples of this land the Canaanites and Moabites were.................Your History is littered with inaccuracy and compounded by the 20th Century Cult of the Zionist who have completely distorted the history of the Jewish people for their own corrupt ends...even claiming today that Judeaism is Zionism which we all know is a CROCK OF SHIT....STEVE
Sorry, but your "warrior tribes" nonsense is laughable. You copied and pasted that from an islamo-website, right?

P F Tinmore, et al,
There is something else I read that gives more specifics on it. I believe it had something to do with the agreed upon Armistice Lines (Island of Rhodes). I'm still looking for it.
I know it has been recognized as absorbed. But I don't know the particulars.​
:link::link:
(COMMENT)

The only link I can supply for the moment is the recognition the PLO gave to the condition.

EXCERPT: The Borders of Palestine: A Brief Background --- PLO-Negotiation Affairs Department

"On May 14, 1948, after months of military expansion, Zionist forces declared the establishment of the State of Israel. The next day, neighboring Arab armies attacked Israel in reaction to the eruption . However, Israeli forces defeated Arab forces and by the end of the war in 1949, Israel controlled 78 percent of historic Palestine."​
I'm still looking.
Most Respectfully,
R
And how does that palistanian department define "historic"? They're a pretty wayward lot when dates and time-frames are concerned.
Israel as a country a gift to jewish because of Jewish support against Germany in WII and that support followed by divide the region in many countries so Israel can be place there and also armed and army support to Israel against Arab nation.

Hollie, theliq, et al,

(JUST AN OPINION)

I am pretty sure that many scholars, on both sides of the issue of the Arab-Israeli Conflict, would agree that in some measure, Arab culture and tribalism makes its contribution to the predatory nature of the various Arab communities, I am not at all sure that there would be much agreement that a principle attribute or characteristic to the Philistia culture was a warrior mentality; at least not a successful warrior tribe (although they are accredited with the capture of the Arc of the Covenant --- only to be defeated later by King David).

The Philistia are not really related to the Arab Muslims or Palestinian of today; except in the most remote sense. They are simply to far separated in time.

Sorry, but your "warrior tribes" nonsense is laughable. You copied and pasted that from an islamo-website, right?
(COMMENT)

Most cultures of the of the first and second millennium in the Middle East were engaged in expansionist activity, and thus wars. Around 1100 - 1000 BCE, the Middle East inhabitants of the region, including the Phoenecian's and Philistine's, were in a much more stabilized and consolidated position then the Israelites.

I have seen, many times, the association made between the Philistia --- Philistines --- and Palestinians; as well as the subjective description as "warriors." But for all intent and purposes, all the cultures at the turn of the First Millennium BCE were engaged in wars (either offensive of defensive) and had a warrior component to their culture. But the early people of Philistia were (often referred to as Sea People) were believed to have migrated from Crete after an unsuccessful military engagement with the Egyptians. Even Titus Flavius Josephus was not really clear on the matter.

Most Respectfully,
R

...Israel as a country a gift to jewish because of Jewish support against Germany in WII and that support followed by divide the region in many countries so Israel can be place there and also armed and army support to Israel against Arab nation.
The Jews wanted their old spiritual and ancestral homeland back, so we (The West) gave it to them.

The sparse population of Arab descendants of earlier Arab conquerors and land-thieves weren't doing anything worthwhile with the place, anyway.

And, given that the Euros had bled themselves dry and could not longer hold onto their Imperial Possessions in the region...

Setting-up a West-friendly Client State like Israel served to (1) keep the silly-ass Arabs in line and (2) establish a trip-wire for any serious trouble coming down the pipe.

And, truth be told, nobody expected the Jewish State to last very long, anyway.

But the Jews had other ideas.

And, after lying-down and taking it, like lambs to the slaughter, in the death-camps of Europe in the 1940s, and after taking Christian and Muslim shit for 2,000 years...

The Jews finally found their balls again, and carved-out a country for themselves again, holding it against all comers, against very long odds in the early going...

The land is theirs now...

There's really no point in the Arabs hanging-around any longer...

The Arabs have lost... it's all over... and has been, for quite some time now... all naive, idiotic protestations to the contrary, notwithstanding...

They're down to a handful of disconnected slivers of land, crowded-together and standing on each other's shoulders, stacked ten high, on a postage-stamp -sized dirt-ball...

It's time for the silly Arab-Muslims remaining there to pack up and leave...

67 years of sitting-around refugee camps and refugee-towns is quite long enough...

Sooner or later, they have to get it through their thick skulls, that they've lost, and that there is no point in clinging to their delusional aspirations...

Time to grow-up, acknowledge reality, pack-up, and leave... creating new and safe and happy and prosperous futures for themselves and their families, elsewhere.

Yep
Really?

What are the primary defining and distinguishing characteristics of this so-called 'Palestinian culture', that separate it from other regional tribal and ethnic environments?

The historic documents argue with this. What You say is wrong.
I've attached a real scientific study, READ IT.

So until now the Palestinians chose to be:
1. Arabs 2. Jews 3. Syrians 3. Phoenicians 4. Plishtim-Greeks 5.Jebusites 6. Cnaanites
7. Bedouines

But no distinct culture as a people...somebody is trying to play all he cards at once, while rewriting the Jewish history. How convenient, however their flag shows they're Arabs FOR NOW- therefore invaders (as their name directly suggests).

Last edited:
No, I see the truth.

Palestine has been invaded and conquered many times. It has been a center of commerce for thousands of years. Many have come and gone while some stayed and put down roots. Don't forget that a hundred years ago that whole area was one country. Going from Amman to Jaffa was like going from Detroit to Cleveland.

Palestine is a multi ethnic, multi racial, and multi religious country. It would be difficult to define an exclusive cultural trait.

No, I see the truth.

Palestine has been invaded and conquered many times. It has been a center of commerce for thousands of years. Many have come and gone while some stayed and put down roots. Don't forget that a hundred years ago that whole area was one country. Going from Amman to Jaffa was like going from Detroit to Cleveland.

Palestine is a multi ethnic, multi racial, and multi religious country. It would be difficult to define an exclusive cultural trait.

But somehow nations of the world could define it as a Jewish homeland.
Even the ancient and more late empires recognized this and let Jews resettle.
And while Arabs called themselves Syrians and Egyptians, Jews were recognized as the rooted nation of Palestine

Last edited:
So until now the Palestinians chose to be:
1. Arabs 2. Jews 3. Syrians 3. Phoenicians 4. Plishtim-Greeks 5.Jebusites 6. Cnaanites
7. Bedouines

But no distinct culture as a people...somebody is trying to play all he cards at once, while rewriting the Jewish history. How convenient, however their flag shows they're Arabs FOR NOW- therefore invaders (as their name directly suggests).

At least they didn't have to reinvent themselves.

...Palestine is a multi ethnic, multi racial, and multi religious country. It would be difficult to define an exclusive cultural trait.
Close.

More like...

Palestine is multi-ethnic, multi-racial and multi-religious region, under a singular actual control It would be next-to-impossible to define an exclusive cultural trait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back