Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for some original, native Palestinian culture those tribes still maintain for thousands of years.

I could just as easily say, "Still waiting for some original, native Israeli culture still maintained for thousands of years." Palestinian "culture" is older than modern Israeli "culture"

You could actually show me some native Palestinian culture, SHOULD BE EASIER since they claim to have lived here for 2000, but You can't.
And I would show the Jewish examples easily, but here this is off-topic.

Only shows my point further- Palestinians is a symptom of modern Israel.
They are Arabs, have arabic culture, religion. Their false identity and the name they chose points directly at the Jewish history- not Greek- Palestinian.

How can they live there for 2000 yrs and still not be able to pronounce "Palestine"? Can the Jews pronounce it? -of course

Still waiting for some original, native Palestinian culture those tribes still maintain for thousands of years.

I could just as easily say, "Still waiting for some original, native Israeli culture still maintained for thousands of years." Palestinian "culture" is older than modern Israeli "culture"

You could actually show me some native Palestinian culture, SHOULD BE EASIER since they claim to have lived here for 2000, but You can't.

They are Arabs, have arabic culture, religion. Their false identity and the name they chose points directly at the Jewish history- not Greek- Palestinian.

Falafel, Israel's "national dish" is Palestinian and was around in ancient Egypt. I've never said you can't find examples of Judaism in the region, it was one of many sects in Greco-Roman Palestine.

English people once worshipped pagan Gods, followed a pagan culture, spoke Norse and Anglo-saxon. Just because we became a Christian nation, it didn't mean we developed a false identity. If anything "Israeli" is a false identity since there's no link between the semi-mythical "Kingdom of Israel" and the modern Jewish European colonial society that calls itself "Israeli"

Falafel, Israel's "national dish" is Palestinian and was around in ancient Egypt. I've never said you can't find examples of Judaism in the region, it was one of many sects in Greco-Roman Palestine.

English people once worshipped pagan Gods, followed a pagan culture, spoke Norse and Anglo-saxon. Just because we became a Christian nation, it didn't mean we developed a false identity.

And again You explain Palestinians using Jewish history.

How falafel is Palestinian if it was in ancient Egypt?
So Palestinian culture is originally Egyptian?

Off-topic:
*Falafel isn't Israeli's national dish- Matzot, apple with honey, ears of haman, sacrificial and ceremonial dishes are the national dishes.

Yet English people still have distinct language and culture that can be seen in their version of christianity. And many Englishmen are still practicing those pagan rituals. You see, even though they became christians (pseudo jews) we can see the traces of their past culture that connects them to a specific land thousands of years back-folklore.
Same with the Jews.

What do we see underneath the Islam of balestinians?
Is there anything but the Arab culture?

How so if Arafat claimed them to be Jebusites, the Palestinian TV claims they have direct Saudi, Egyptian and Syrian roots?

How can they be Israelites (Jacob) if they themselves consider themselves Ishmaelites?
Well, you see, it's like this...

Apart from enslaved prisoners, the population of Judea continued to live on their lands, even after the destruction of the second temple [in 70 AD]. Some converted to Christianity in the 4th century, while the majority embraced Islam during the 7th century Arab conquest.

Most Zionist thinkers were aware of this: Yitzhak Ben Zvi, later president of Israel, and David Ben Gurion, its first prime minister, accepted it as late as 1929, the year of the great Palestinian revolt. Both stated on several occasions that the peasants of Palestine were the descendants
of the inhabitants of ancient Judea
- Schlomo Sand

Billo_Really, et al,

Now this is a profound statement. Probably not very relevant; but, none the less, interesting trivia.

Who are the Palestinian's?

They are the direct descendants of the Israelites.
(COMMENT)

There is great probability that at least some portion of the Arab Palestinians of today, might have some linage back (ancestry) to the beginning, in the time of the original Monarchy, in the Kingdom of Israel ([URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ark_of_the_Covenant']Ark of the Covenant Age[/URL] Kingdom of the ancient Levant --- Israel and Judah), more than 3000 years ago [the Israelite Kingdoms of Saul (Tribe of Benjamin), David (Tribe of Judah) and Solomon (Son of Bathsheba)].

The Empire of Akkadian civilization, late 24th century BCE (4000 years ago) was the first Empire of the World and was built by King Sargon. This ancient empire once controlled all the Middle Eastern territories from the Mediterranean Sea to the Persian Gulf, from the Caucasus Mountains and the Caspian Sea in the north to the northern desert frontier of today's Saudi Arabia (Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Israel, and Palestine). This was a Millennium before the establishment of Israel and Judah. The most prominent and accepted polytheism of the day were Sumerian Religions and the three basic Gods (An, Enlil and Enki).

It is probably more correct to say that ALL the people from that region --- that part of the ancient world --- have a common ancestry in the Dynasty of Akkad, and the First Semitic Empire of Sargon the Great (≈2400 –2000 BCE)(made a little more famous by the fictional Akkadians --- Scorpion King and Conan the Barbarian).

Most Respectfully,
R

You can copy-paste Your Shlomo guy forever but this is just a
political-journalistic book. Not a scientific history study.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/24/books/24jews.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
So is it safe to assume, you're Shlomo-phobic?

:eusa_doh:
Hhh.. You only see what's Yours, what's in You.

Most safe to assume that You're a racist troll, who can't stay on topic.

What's the Palestinian distinct culture those tribes still maintain?
Why is it so difficult to find??

Challenger, et al,

I don't think I know the correct answer.

OK, so when did Zionist Israel formally annex the territory it siezed/occupied in 1948?
(COMMENT)

I know it has been recognized as absorbed. But I don't know the particulars.

The Question of Palestine and the United Nations (Page 11)

The Commission tried to resolve three major issues: the size of the territories, the refugees and the status of Jerusalem. Through separate talks with Arab States (Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon and Syria) and Israel at a conference in Lausanne in April 1949, it obtained a protocol, signed separately by each side, agreeing to use the boundaries established in the partition resolution as a basis for discussion. However, the 1949 meetings of the Commission ended inconclusively, with the Arab States pressing for the refugees to be returned as a first step, and with Israel insisting that the territorial question be given priority.​

An Event:

On 20 FEB 1963: Maki, Herut, Mapam and Ahdut Ha'avoda factions presented four bills to end the Military Government in the occupied territories, as well as the annulment or amendment of the State of Emergency Regulations. The proposals were dismissed.

So at one point, there were still "Occupied Territories in 1963. I just cannot find a reference for them. Maybe someone more knowledgeable than I can answer the question.

Most Respectfully,
R

Challenger, et al,

OK, so when did Zionist Israel formally annex the territory it siezed/occupied in 1948?
(COMMENT)

The Commission tried to resolve three major issues: the size of the territories, the refugees and the status of Jerusalem. Through separate talks with Arab States (Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon and Syria) and Israel at a conference in Lausanne in April 1949, it obtained a protocol, signed separately by each side, agreeing to use the boundaries established in the partition resolution as a basis for discussion. However, the 1949 meetings of the Commission ended inconclusively, with the Arab States pressing for the refugees to be returned as a first step, and with Israel insisting that the territorial question be given priority.​

An Event:

On 20 FEB 1963: Maki, Herut, Mapam and Ahdut Ha'avoda factions presented four bills to end the Military Government in the occupied territories, as well as the annulment or amendment of the State of Emergency Regulations. The proposals were dismissed.

So at one point, there were still "Occupied Territories in 1963. I just cannot find a reference for them. Maybe someone more knowledgeable than I can answer the question.

Most Respectfully,
R
I know it has been recognized as absorbed. But I don't know the particulars.​

:link::link:

Challenger, et al,

(COMMENT)

An Event:

Most Respectfully,
R
However, the 1949 meetings of the Commission ended inconclusively, with the Arab States pressing for the refugees to be returned as a first step, and with Israel insisting that the territorial question be given priority.​

The 1949 UN armistice agreements divided Palestine into three areas of occupation.

I have seen nothing that changes that status.

P F Tinmore, et al,

There is something else I read that gives more specifics on it. I believe it had something to do with the agreed upon Armistice Lines (Island of Rhodes). I'm still looking for it.

(COMMENT)

The only link I can supply for the moment is the recognition the PLO gave to the condition.

EXCERPT: The Borders of Palestine: A Brief Background --- PLO-Negotiation Affairs Department

"On May 14, 1948, after months of military expansion, Zionist forces declared the establishment of the State of Israel. The next day, neighboring Arab armies attacked Israel in reaction to the eruption . However, Israeli forces defeated Arab forces and by the end of the war in 1949, Israel controlled 78 percent of historic Palestine."​

I'm still looking.

Most Respectfully,
R

No, I see the truth.

And if you ever present any, I'll acknowledge it.

You would be wrong and retarded.

Wrong, because I'm not a racist, or a troll; retarded, because you think my response to you trashing Shlomo Sands, was not on topic.

It appears you are the one who's a racist, since you keep trying to make a point about Palestinian culture?

Palestinians are those people who live in Palestine for over three thousands years and now force to live in camps in their homeland called Palestine by the clever and tricky jew invaders.

So were are these camps full of Jews then as they are the people who have lived there for 3,000 years. Arab muslims can only claim 22 years out of the last 1400 so they are not what you mean are they ?
Jew never live in the camp, either they go underground or move around the world and merge in the jew net work. This is the reason 6 million jews missing in the Germany, have no clue so far where they are.

They must do as until 1960 they were the only Palestinians in Palestine, the arab muslims said they were Syrians or Egyptian
You are not wrong. There was only one country until jews invaded and their colonial master divide the land in many countries so they can adjust Israel in there.

What country was that then ? as my searches show that no country existed at all when it was part of the Ottoman empire. In fact no country existed since the roman invasion in the first century BCE. That was 2000 years ago
And that was roman empire.

First you need to understand exactly what a Zionist is, and you seem to think they are islamonazi mass murdering child raping terrorists. All a Zionist is in fact is a person that believes the Jews should have a homeland in Palestine and the right to defend that homeland against attack. Any other definition is a BLOOD LIBEL and a LIE.

This is no different to being an Aussie, a Brit, a Yank, a German, an eyetie, a frog or any other nationalistic person. The only person on here that is stark raving mad is you when you defend islamonazi mass murder and terrorism when you attack the Jews
Islamic Slaughterers are Scum BUT YOU MUST REALISE.............Zionists/Zionism HAVE ENCOURAGED THEM...watching your Slaughter over the past 70 years the Palestinians.........You and they are so similar...You Murder and Slaughter so do they...Bastards
I will say thaliq is right and every action has a reaction, we should condemn the Israel over their killing for 70 years.

You mean the killing of terrorists and invaders that is legal under international law. How about the killing by muslims then will you condemn all those. From the 10 million in India to the 50,000 in Jordan, these went on over 70 years and amounted to many millions of innocents.
I will say for some reason you don't accept the truth or may be it is your job.

Are you saying that historical records kept by muslims are not true ?
I will say it is your job to prove that wrong is right. But truth always win doesn't matter to whom shoulder jew use or how many faces they hide behind as I am already saying in my signature comments that 100 million jew went missing or went underground.

P F Tinmore, et al,
There is something else I read that gives more specifics on it. I believe it had something to do with the agreed upon Armistice Lines (Island of Rhodes). I'm still looking for it.
(COMMENT)

The only link I can supply for the moment is the recognition the PLO gave to the condition.

EXCERPT: The Borders of Palestine: A Brief Background --- PLO-Negotiation Affairs Department

"On May 14, 1948, after months of military expansion, Zionist forces declared the establishment of the State of Israel. The next day, neighboring Arab armies attacked Israel in reaction to the eruption . However, Israeli forces defeated Arab forces and by the end of the war in 1949, Israel controlled 78 percent of historic Palestine."​
I'm still looking.
Most Respectfully,
R
And how does that palistanian department define "historic"? They're a pretty wayward lot when dates and time-frames are concerned.

No, I see the truth.

And if you ever present any, I'll acknowledge it.

You would be wrong and retarded.

Wrong, because I'm not a racist, or a troll; retarded, because you think my response to you trashing Shlomo Sands, was not on topic.

It appears you are the one who's a racist, since you keep trying to make a point about Palestinian culture?

Your Shlomo guy is a joke. Truth doesn't 'come' to people that blindly confident and ignorant.
The Invention of the Jewish People | Reviews in History

Review of: S. Sand, The Invention of the Jewish People (Hebrew and English) | Avshalom Laniado - Academia.edu

So convenient to point fingers at the jews when You can't find any distinct Palestinian culture- like every other nation has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back