Who are Republicans planning to "count on" during the next election?

Weren't these all the same people that voted in the 2010 midterms?......:eusa_whistle:

Yeah, the publitards sold them all a bill of goods on jobs,jobs, jobs. Then when elected, they proceed to fuck the above groups. Not again, lenny.

Obama with two years of focusing like a laser and spending a trillion dollars in stimulus got us higher unemployment, snapperhead......

The Recovery/Reinvestment Act specifies that 37% of the package is to be devoted to tax incentives equaling $288 billion. I thought you guys liked tax cuts.

Last edited:
You can probably forget:

Blacks
Hispanics
Gays
Muslims
Hindus
the Elderly
Union members
teachers
college professors
scientists
liberals
many woman's groups
the Unemployed
People living in states that are doing "recalls"
college students
Medicare recipients
atheists

So who's left?

Weren't these all the same people that voted in the 2010 midterms?......:eusa_whistle:

Nope.

An overwhelming amount of people voting were the elderly afraid their benefits would be cut by the Health Care Plan.

How wrong they were.

You can probably forget:

Blacks
Hispanics
Gays
Muslims
Hindus
the Elderly
Union members
teachers
college professors
scientists
liberals
many woman's groups
the Unemployed
college students
Medicare recipients
atheists

So who's left?

Nope.

An overwhelming amount of people voting were the elderly afraid their benefits would be cut by the Health Care Plan.

How wrong they were.

you have proof of that?

You can probably forget:

Blacks
Hispanics
Gays
Muslims
Hindus
the Elderly
Union members
teachers
college professors
scientists
liberals
many woman's groups
the Unemployed
college students
Medicare recipients
atheists

So who's left?

Nope.

How wrong they were.

"I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven't resolved this issue. Because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it" Barack "Social Security Really is Bankrupt" Obama

Nope.

How wrong they were.

"I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven't resolved this issue. Because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it" Barack "Social Security Really is Bankrupt" Obama

yep, you have to WONDER, why didn't he say, I can't guarantee WELFARE check might not go out.

think about that one folks.

Nope.

How wrong they were.

yep, you have to WONDER, why didn't he say, I can't guarantee WELFARE check might not go out.

You have the BEST Avis. I crack up every time I see them

Nope.

How wrong they were.

He didnt mention checks to active soldiers either...he knows soldiers dont fall for BS scare tactics.
The elderly however...he knows they will freak out.

You have the BEST Avis. I crack up every time I see them

thank you dear. I'll change them when the times calls for it and I'd say this one is a good one for the times.:lol:

He didnt mention checks to active soldiers either...he knows soldiers dont fall for BS scare tactics.

which is why I find him absolutely disgusting.

Nope.

How wrong they were.

you have proof of that?

And what "proof" would you accept that you won't dismiss entirely out of hand.

Anyone with any knowledge of history knows that typically..these elections are something almost no one pays attention to..and that seniors are the biggest block voting.

But heck..if you need links..before I got through the trouble..let me know what sources you need that you are so inept at your internet skillz..you can't google on your own.

The people. Which will include individuals from all backgrounds and persuasions. You see, we don't divide people arbitrarily to pit them against each other.

Nope.

How wrong they were.

I thought about it for perhaps a millisecond.

His voting base.

Who else would vote for incompetence??

BTW Kudos also on your avatar. Its right on the money. LOL

The people. Which will include individuals from all backgrounds and persuasions. You see, we don't divide people arbitrarily to pit them against each other.

The left has the insane need to divide everybody into groups and pit them against one another. It's a disgusting trait... but it seems to be their way.

Why?

Because he says something that may be true?

The government makes billions of payments a month. Most of this is done electronically. If the debt ceiling is not raised..there's going to be huge short fall of liquidity. No one is even really sure how much.

Given the time left on this..if they haven't come up with a contingency..and it's a pretty sure bet they haven't..

There's going to be lots of problems if the US defaults.

Seniors may very well not get their checks.

the Obama ran on JOBS jobs jobs so he has proceeded to fuck over the American people too?
by golly, I'd say he has. Unemployment went up when he was elected, so go on believing you all stand a chance in hell..

Remember November folks, lets finish the job in 2012

Hey listen Stephanie, he has made the economy and jobs his number 1 priority at least what .... 3-4 times now?

Nope.

How wrong they were.

you have proof of that?

And what "proof" would you accept that you won't dismiss entirely out of hand.

Anyone with any knowledge of history knows that typically..these elections are something almost no one pays attention to..and that seniors are the biggest block voting.

But heck..if you need links..before I got through the trouble..let me know what sources you need that you are so inept at your internet skillz..you can't google on your own.

First of all...I am not asking for proof of who voted in the midterms.
I am asking for proof that they voted for GOP candidates based on their "false fear" of losing healthcare benefits.

And there is only one thing you need to produce...the exit poll data.

Why?

Because he says something that may be true?

The government makes billions of payments a month. Most of this is done electronically. If the debt ceiling is not raised..there's going to be huge short fall of liquidity. No one is even really sure how much.

Given the time left on this..if they haven't come up with a contingency..and it's a pretty sure bet they haven't..

There's going to be lots of problems if the US defaults.

Seniors may very well not get their checks.

Most Soc Sec checks are printed and mailed out by the 1st of every month. Someone needs to tell the incompetent community organizer that he can't stop them on the 3rd of the month.

As a female, former teacher, Union member and presently getting to the stage of elderly, I would not be voting democrat. I'm not alone. That's four of your categories.

And only one person. Hmm, let's see. Republicans want to take away women's rights, bust the teachers union, slash education and end Medicare. Yea, you sound like a really smart "cookie".

Forum List

Back