Whitey and darky

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Is it racist to use such terms? I've decided to use them to try and wake people up. After all, race is a joke. We are all such a mix of races that we are all mutts. It all come down to then either being a whitey or darky.

I think back to Zimmerman, a "Hispanic". He was presented by the left as being a whitey, even though he was half whitey and darky. It was all done to promote whitey and darky animosity.

Did they care that he was Hispanic? No, they just wanted to stir the pot is all because that is their political bread and butter.

I think back to Zimmerman, a "Hispanic". He was presented by the left as being a whitey, even though he was half whitey and darky. It was all done to promote whitey and darky animosity. Did they care that he was Hispanic? No, they just wanted to stir the pot is all because that is their political bread and butter.
Correct. And their insane "White Hispanic" designation for Zimmerman was an insultingly obvious attempt to bend the story to their agenda.

Well I'm very whitey these days. Keeping out of the sun, doctors orders. However back in my youth, by this time every year I was pretty darkie.......

I agree there is only the human race.

Crazy, but it's pretty much where we are as a society.

Is it racist to use such terms? I've decided to use them to try and wake people up. After all, race is a joke. We are all such a mix of races that we are all mutts. It all come down to then either being a whitey or darky.

I think back to Zimmerman, a "Hispanic". He was presented by the left as being a whitey, even though he was half whitey and darky. It was all done to promote whitey and darky animosity.

Did they care that he was Hispanic? No, they just wanted to stir the pot is all because that is their political bread and butter.
Spain is in europe. Not only that he is half anglo saxon.

The White race is the only race so delusional to be taught by racists who think Yahweh promised them Palestine "race doesn't exist" and believe the nonsense, meanwhile EVERY OTHER RACE is totally racist in that they are race conscious and act to support their race. So Blindboo is blind to what is reality. Unfortunately.

The White race is the only race so delusional to be taught by racists who think Yahweh promised them Palestine "race doesn't exist" and believe the nonsense, meanwhile EVERY OTHER RACE is totally racist in that they are race conscious and act to support their race. So Blindboo is blind to what is reality. Unfortunately.

That's mostly Brits.....

Is there any such thing as "race"?

Science: There Is No Such Thing As Race

It seems to me that race is nothing more than a political construct to divide and conquer.

Yeah because a Nigerian, Swede, and Chinese person all are identical. LOL

Republicans will be wiped when Whites are, and Republicans like you just look for brownie points for the Liberal witch-hunt of White Racists.

I've never seen anything so pathetic.

It seems to me that race is nothing more than a political construct to divide and conquer.

Republicans will be wiped when Whites are, and Republicans like you just look for brownie points for the Liberal witch-hunt of White Racists.

I know a couple of Black guys that have had kids with Swedish and Chinese women. So they must be the same.

I know a couple of Black guys that have had kids with Swedish and Chinese women. So they must be the same.

You mean like how Polar Bears, and Brown Bears can have babies together?

You mean like how Polar Bears, and Brown Bears can have babies together?
I guess you were ignorant of the fact that Polar bears and Brown bears are descended from the same exact species? Did you know under that cream colored fur Polar bears are Black?

Arctic Bears | How Grizzlies Evolved into Polar Bears | Nature | PBS

"Proving their genetic compatibility, brown bears and polar bears can mate and produce viable, or fertile, offspring. It is this reproductive viability that establishes that an animal belongs within a given species. In 2006, a hybrid grizzly/polar bear, which some call a “pizzly,” was discovered in the Canadian Arctic, providing researchers proof that polar bears and grizzly bears can interbreed, even in the wild. And when researchers in Alaska compared the DNA of brown bears from around the world, looking for genetic links, they made an interesting discovery about one population of brown bears in particular. Analysis of the DNA of a distinct population of brown bears living on Alaska’s ABC islands, 900 miles south of the nearest polar bear, revealed that the ABC bears were even more closely related to polar bears genetically than they were to other brown bears."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back