Whitey and darky

I guess you were ignorant of the fact that Polar bears and Brown bears are descended from the same exact species? Did you know under that cream colored fur Polar bears are Black?
How about lions and tigers? Different species? Can they reproduce?
What about them? Youre doing the white boy deflect thing again.
I'm just asking a question. Why not just answer it? If you don't know, say so. Maybe you will learn something.

I guess you were ignorant of the fact that Polar bears and Brown bears are descended from the same exact species? Did you know under that cream colored fur Polar bears are Black?
How about lions and tigers? Different species? Can they reproduce?
What about them? Youre doing the white boy deflect thing again.
I'm just asking a question. Why not just answer it? If you don't know, say so. Maybe you will learn something.
Dont ask dumb questions if you want an answer.I already know about ligers and tiglons so there isnt anything you can teach me. Focus on the issue. How is it that a Black man can impregnate a white woman (or vice versa) with no issues if they are different species?

Dont ask dumb questions if you want an answer.I already know about ligers and tiglons so there isnt anything you can teach me. Focus on the issue. How is it that a Black man can impregnate a white woman (or vice versa) with no issues if they are different species?
Because they are not a different species. They are a different sub-species.

Because they are not a different species. They are a different sub-species.
Whos a different sub species? You may be a sub species but I am original man.

Forum List

Back