Racists are bad people, really?

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
It's funny the anti-Racists who tell us to judge Blacks as individuals, all of a sudden typically tell us to judge Racists all as bad people.

What gives?

Why do people view Racists as such bad people?

Yes, sometimes there are Racists who do bad things, but there's a lot of people who are Racists who don't do bad things, and a lot of people who are anti-Racist who do bad things too.

But, contrary to your opinions, most Racists should actually be better people.

Yes, you heard that right, I'll prove that Racists have characteristics less like the general evil, cold-blooded Psychopaths.

Anti-racists have a stronger response in the insular cortex, and so do psychopaths.

Anti-racists have less oxytocin, and so do psychopaths.

Anti-racists have a weaker response in the amygdala, and so do psychopaths.

Sources.

An article showing racists have a greater response in the amygdala, and anti-racists having a greater response in the insular cortex.

The Egalitarian Brain

An article showing psychopaths have a greater response in the insular cortex.

Medscape: Medscape Access

An article showing psychopaths have a lesser response in the amydala.

What Can Neuroscience Tell Us about Evil?

An article showing racists have more oxytocin.

Love Hormone Also Causes Racism

An article showing psychopaths have less oxytocin.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24059811

• Banned
I'd consider myself as quite the racist, I do believe in a racial general hierarchy in well everything from intelligence, to morality, violence, and athletic performance, and so forth.

I also would consider myself quite the Nationalist, wishing to preserve racial identities.

I would by no means consider myself a bad person overall, I've been in some fist fights, that others started usually with me, or that they threatened me, or bullied me.

However, I tip sometimes 30% though typically usually just above 20%, I often buy people drinks at the bar, even people I just met, and I spent years volunteering at a local Food pantry, I've also given thousands over the years to charities.

I don't see it, I try not to lie, I've never stolen anything, I tend to be a very good listener to people in trouble.

No, I don't think being racist means you can't be a good person.

I dont think it necessarily makes them bad. Ignorant perhaps.
It makes them bad when they say we should nuke africa because they are all stupid. Or any sort of death wish.

I don't judge people based upon the color of their skin, how they do or do not prey, what country that they come from, or the color of their skin.

I do judge people based upon their actions- and their speech. I judge someone on whether or not they are respectful and kind to others, to me, and to themselves.

I won't judge you because you say you are a racist- I will judge based upon racist crap you spew. And yes that is very different than judging someone on what shade of pink or brown their skin color is.

• Banned
It makes them bad when they say we should nuke africa because they are all stupid. Or any sort of death wish.

How do you figure racism is ignorant?

What I find beyond ignorant are tired anti-Racist arguments typically championed by the Left, blaming Colonialism oppression on the African condition.

If that were true, Estonia should be poor, and stupid in comparison to Ethiopia.

Considering that Estonia was colonized for nearly 1,000 until 1992 when the Soviet fiasco fell apart, unlike Ethiopia which wasn't colonized.

Not only is Estonia doing quite well, having caught up fast to the West of Europe economically.

Not only is Estonia doing well in some tech fields for a tiny country, having produced Kazaa, and Skype.

But, Estonia is now #1 in Europe for educational Pisa scores.

So, how come colonialism didn't hold back Estonia?

How come no colonialism did hold back Ethiopia?

Maybe because this argument is ignorant?

What I find beyond ignorant are tired anti-Racist arguments typically championed by the Left, blaming Colonialism oppression on the African condition.

If that were true, Estonia should be poor, and stupid in comparison to Ethiopia.

Considering that Estonia was colonized for nearly 1,000 until 1992 when the Soviet fiasco fell apart, unlike Ethiopia which wasn't colonized.

Not only is Estonia doing quite well, having caught up fast to the West of Europe economically.

Not only is Estonia doing well in some tech fields for a tiny country, having produced Kazaa, and Skype.

to think an entire group of people are below you, is ignorant. You do not know every person of a race to make that conclusion

• Banned

to think an entire group of people are below you, is ignorant. You do not know every person of a race to make that conclusion

Is it ignorant to say that Blacks score lower IQ's as collective, if the data says so?

Is it ignorant to say that Blacks score lower IQ's as collective, if the data says so?
of course not. Statistics arent racist.
As a collective they score pretty low. But there are some insanely smart black people. So saying "blacks are stupid as fuck" is ignorant.

It is ignorant and racist if that is what you say. Because you haven't provided the data- nor will you ever find data that exactly matches oranges to oranges.

That being said- the racists- like yourself- seem to find some comfort in the idea that your 'clan'- on average- than some other 'clan'- on average- while you yourself- might be barely able to figure out how to sign onto USMB.

A nuclear physicist from Nairobi is still going to be better educated- and smarter- than you.

of course not. Statistics arent racist.
As a collective they score pretty low. But there are some insanely smart black people. So saying "blacks are stupid as fuck" is ignorant.

All beings have an intelligence curve, with some individuals more intelligent, or stupid than the average.
it just happens to be Negroid's are more like us in intelligence than most beings, but by no means does this make the intelligence curve equal.

It is ignorant and racist if that is what you say. Because you haven't provided the data- nor will you ever find data that exactly matches oranges to oranges.

That being said- the racists- like yourself- seem to find some comfort in the idea that your 'clan'- on average- than some other 'clan'- on average- while you yourself- might be barely able to figure out how to sign onto USMB.

A nuclear physicist from Nairobi is still going to be better educated- and smarter- than you.

Someone on the internet who hasn't seen the data of the lower Black IQ, must be pretty ignorant themselves.

It wouldn't really matter if a small number of Blacks were more intelligent.

The collective is idiocy of Blacks is pretty damning.

Someone on the internet who hasn't seen the data of the lower Black IQ, must be pretty ignorant themselves.

The collective idiocy of racists is very damning.

So, you're admitting racists must be more Black, rather than White?

No- I am admitting that you racists- whatever your color- are all more idiotic than good people.

If a Ethiopian collective leads to an Ethiopia, that's something that should be avoided, no?

Why would we want to replace our own with Ethiopians, if they're obviously not smart, or hard working enough to build a better society?

Now that's what I call idiocy, to appease this kind of nonsense.

No- I am admitting that you racists- whatever your color- are all more idiotic than good people.

What makes you so sure you're more intelligent than the below list?

That's right, you're not.

Plenty of White racists are more intelligent than you are.

Nazi Wernher Von Braun put a man on the Moon.

KKK member Borglum carved Mount Rushmore.

Darwin who formulated Evolution spoke of Fuegian Natives as having animal qualities.

Nikola Tesla who invented radio, alternate current, and other things, spoke of cleansing the World of savages.

James Watson who discovered DNA structure, spoke of Africans not being equal.

William Shockley inventor of the Transistor spoke of eugenics, and African inferiority.

Naturalists Curvier, and Linnaeus were racists.

Philosophers Voltaire, Shopenhauer, and Immanuel Kant, were racists.

Because you are a racist who looks at a person- and decides how intelligent you think that they are by the color of their skin.

Pretty simple- and yes- I do feel superior to you.

Not because of your skin color- or the country you are from- just because you are a bigot and a racist.

Because you are a racist who looks at a person- and decides how intelligent you think that they are by the color of their skin.

Pretty simple- and yes- I do feel superior to you.

Not because of your skin color- or the country you are from- just because you are a bigot and a racist.

Despite my list of some Racists who were the best, and brightest to ever live.

You still think that all racists are dumb.

Isn't that prejudiced collectivism?

Rather than the "Supposed" tolerance individualism you tout of?

Yes, I do think that people of darker skin colors are far more likely to score lower IQ's.

That's actually a fact.

So, how do you go about supporting any kind of superiority?

Forum List

Back