Whites Stayed Home and Re-Elected Obama

Bottom line is Obama had a successful first term and deserved to be reelected.

Bottom line is Obama had a successful first term and deserved to be reelected.
Right...That's why 8 million of his 2008 voters stayed home this time around. :rolleyes:

sure, they new it was a no brainier he would winn.
You don't know what anyone was thinking, Buckwheat.

What we all know is that a voting bloc the size of New York City sat on their hands, rather than show up to vote for your Boiking.

If it is just up to GOP voters, you will never win an election. You must also get a fair share of the independents. And, if you continue to shove moderate Republicans out of the tent, you won't even get all the GOP votes.

If it is just up to GOP voters, you will never win an election. You must also get a fair share of the independents. And, if you continue to shove moderate Republicans out of the tent, you won't even get all the GOP votes.

Jesus you're stupid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rh6qqsmxNs]George Carlin Stupid People - YouTube[/ame]

10 million voters stayed home this time around, dumbshit.

Those people are the margin of victory, so much more so than the "independents" and "moderates" that the conventional wisdom nose pickers like you blabber on so much about.

But I saw what the outcome of the election was going to be months ahead. You dunderheads just went on blabbing about the coming Romney landslide, in spite of all the evidence to the contrary.

Maybe next time we Democrats will work on bringing out those ten million to vote Democratic.

Like Moderate Juan McCain, Romney decided he could alienate the Conservative base of the the Republican Party
And two million more of them stayed home this time around.

The pundits who tell us that the "moderates" decide elections are full of shit...It's the people who stay home who decide them.

Those who stayed home were moderate Republicans.

by Dick Morris
Whites Stayed Home and Re-Elected Obama | Right Wing News

This really isn't “news” as all too many of us saw it coming. Romney's campaign gurus took the white vote for granted and spent too much time reaching out to those who weren't going to vote for him anyway. When one thinks about it – a little over 50% of eligible voters bothered to register and a little over that 50% even bothered to go to the polls! What does that say about us as a nation?

:confused:

I said this would happen from the beginning. Many white Republicans did not vote because they disagreed with the far right tilt the party has taken. While I am in that group, I actually moved over to the Dems and voted Democrat this time, but many just stayed home. If Republicans continue to think that the reason they lost is because they weren't conservative enough, they should think again.
Horse shit. Romney was no true conservative and the conservatives stayed home and he lost. No big shocker there. If the republicans ever got smart and ran a TRUE, hard core conservative, the libroids would get a SHALACKING, as the kenyan would say, that they'd never forget.

You fucking libtards aping this libroid fairly tale about conservatives losing because they're conservative is a one, massive line of HORSE SHIT.

Interesting theory. I guess come 2016, you can nominate an ultra conservative and see how that plays out. I'm sure you will convince yourself that a landslide victory is guaranteed.

Seems nobody likes Romney, but cons all defended him right up until he lost.

I supported him in 2008 in the primaries against McCain. I even donated money to his campaign. Unfortunately, he felt the need to appease the crazies in the party and moved so far to the right that he became nauseating.

by Dick Morris
Now that all the data is in, the fundamental reason for Mitt Romney’s defeat is apparent, if largely unreported. It is not just that blacks, Latinos and single women showed up in record numbers at the polls. It’s that whites didn’t. The final numbers suggest that 91.6 million votes were cast by whites — seven million less than the 98.6 million cast in 2008! Meanwhile, 16.6 million blacks voted, 300,000 more than in 2008 and 11 million Latinos voted, 1.7 million more votes than were cast by Hispanics in 2008. We lost ...more at
Whites Stayed Home and Re-Elected Obama | Right Wing News

This really isn't “news” as all too many of us saw it coming. Romney's campaign gurus took the white vote for granted and spent too much time reaching out to those who weren't going to vote for him anyway. When one thinks about it – a little over 50% of eligible voters bothered to register and a little over that 50% even bothered to go to the polls! What does that say about us as a nation?

:confused:

I find it hillarious that anyone pays attention to that freak Dick Morris anymore. Is there a political pundit that has been more wrong about more political subjects than Dicky?

But I saw what the outcome of the election was going to be months ahead. You dunderheads just went on blabbing about the coming Romney landslide, in spite of all the evidence to the contrary.

Maybe next time we Democrats will work on bringing out those ten million to vote Democratic.

A lot of ifs here, but if the economy improves and unemployment drops under 6.5% by 2015, and if Hillary decides to run, I don't care who the Republicans run, Hillary is going to win in a landslide. Again, a lot of ifs, so we will have to wait. There is going to be a lot of pressure on her to run, whether she wants to or not.

Romney was not popular because he was moderate Mormon and rich. The kiss of death for successful charity giving men.

Mitt Romney never donated a dime to anyone. He steals peoples pensions, savings & investments. He is subsidized by tax payers & took a bail-out that he never paid us back for.

Romney's fake donation to the Mormon Church was just a tax avoidance scheme. He donated stock to a Mormon Church Charitable Remainder Trust that he set up & manages. That allowed him to sell the stock without any tax on its capital gains. The trust has been paying him 8 percent of its assets each year & will do so until it is completely depleted. Then he will either close it or use it again to evade taxes again the same way.

Forum List

Back