Whites neglected & disrespected.

Orange Riots - Wikipedia
ctually, Irish did go against one of their oppressors in the same era.... AKA Irish Protestants... In the Orange Riots.

Yes, Irish Protestants were perhaps even worse oppressors of Irish Catholics than even the English.

We hear the song Bloody Sunday of an anti-Irish massacre by the Irish band U2?
That was by Ulster Protestant Irish terrorists!

To be Irish American is to be a member of one of the largest white ethnic groups in the USA nation

Actually, Irish Catholics only number about 13 million in the U.S.A, or about 4% of the U.S.A, the others calling themselves "Irish" are mostly Ulster Protestant Irish, who are hardly Irish, in fact they were traditionally anti-Irish Catholic, some still are, actually.

Why do you persist in this? You have already insulted my Russian/Polish side. Now you are going for my Irish side. Don't you have any concept of shame? Weren't you taught anything as a child? On behalf of my Irish ancestors at rest in Hudson County, NJ, (RIP) and my Russian and Polish ancestors at rest in Nassau County, NY, (RIP), I ask you to stop trying to disgrace my ancestors on both sides. You are NOT entitled to use their sacred legacy for your evil purposes.

Get a life, get a job, get a religion. You are a disgrace. I wish that my grandmothers could rise from their graves and kick your disgusting ass.

Nana Anna Helena, Nana Sarah. RIP with the angels and the knowledge that your granddaughter has your back.

Without raw data, we can never know if White women really are disproportionately benefiting the most from Affirmative Action.

I suspect more Black women disproportionately benefit, but White women just have slightly more benefiting, ONLY because White women are far more numerous.
Then you don't understand the concept of percentages even though I gave an example in a follow-up post. The article indicates white women benefited 34% to black women's 18%.

And our government has been compiling data on this as the article indicates since shortly after the passage of the executive order which breathed life into "affirmative action", so since the late '60s. The data is there, you could probably file a FOIA request and get the raw data if you wanted.

If Blacks on this forum can go on about how they've been mistreated, so can Whites also go on about how they've been mistreated.
How have we been mistreated? Sobieski does absolutely nothing to promote Polish culture. I think that non-Polish people, and non-white people, will find much to enjoy in Polish and Russian and Irish music, food, dance. Now he is picking on Irish. Yet he cannot present Polish culture to America in a positive light.

I am an American of Russian, Polish, and Irish background. I enjoy "soul food," Ethiopian food, Mexican food, Chinese food, Motown, Ethiopian jazz. and I could go on. Sobieski is wrong and immoral. America is a melting pot. A place for all of us. And I reiterate, Sobieski does absolutely nothing to advance Polish culture.

You must spend your time sleeping here.

I've dedicated entire threads to Polish culture.

Polish Greatness

Dumb Polak News latest edition.

You have done absolutely nothing to demonstrate the greatness of Polish contributions to world culture. What are you into: music, dance, drama and theater arts, food? Get out there and demonstrate the achievements of the Polish people, regardless of religion. When was the last time that you listened to works by Chopin? Have you shared these works with non-Poles? Non-whites? If Poles have created beauty, it should be shared.

I would say the same about Italian culture. I am not Italian. But I love Puccini, not to mention some great foods originating from Italian culture'

99 percent of Polish cultural promotions here on the forum are by me.

You sound like a Jew with low Intelligence.
Yo
No. I am not Jewish, as if this difference in religion would matter in the least. You have done nothing but soil the name and culture of the Polish People. You are an insult to Poles.Go get some education. What your words do is try to make Polish people the laughingstock of other humans worldwide.
Never fear. I know the clown OP is just a virtual stereotype. I've met some pretty cool Polish people in my life and this clown is nothing like them.

Orange Riots - Wikipedia
ctually, Irish did go against one of their oppressors in the same era.... AKA Irish Protestants... In the Orange Riots.

Yes, Irish Protestants were perhaps even worse oppressors of Irish Catholics than even the English.

To be Irish American is to be a member of one of the largest white ethnic groups in the USA nation

Actually, Irish Catholics only number about 13 million in the U.S.A, or about 4% of the U.S.A, the others calling themselves "Irish" are mostly Ulster Protestant Irish, who are hardly Irish, in fact they were traditionally anti-Irish Catholic, some still are, actually.

Why do you persist in this? You have already insulted my Russian/Polish side. Now you are going for my Irish side. Don't you have any concept of shame? Weren't you taught anything as a child? On behalf of my Irish ancestors at rest in Hudson County, NJ, (RIP) and my Russian and Polish ancestors at rest in Nassau County, NY, (RIP), I ask you to stop trying to disgrace my ancestors on both sides. You are NOT entitled to use their sacred legacy for your evil purposes.

Get a life, get a job, get a religion. You are a disgrace. I wish that my grandmothers could rise from their graves and kick your disgusting ass.

Nana Anna Helena, Nana Sarah. RIP with the angels and the knowledge that your granddaughter has your back.

Haha, defending the Irish & Polish historical facts, struggles & greatness isn't a mockery of them, doof.

You think so because of your limited intelligence & extreme desperation.

On the other hand, you've mocked the Irish Catholic church & even mocked Poles & Russians as lazy & dumb.

You even blamed Poles for the Holocaust.

As always you side with Jews beyond all others.

You make an honorary Jew & a terrible Pole.

Without raw data, we can never know if White women really are disproportionately benefiting the most from Affirmative Action.

I suspect more Black women disproportionately benefit, but White women just have slightly more benefiting, ONLY because White women are far more numerous.
Then you don't understand the concept of percentages even though I gave an example in a follow-up post. The article indicates white women benefited 34% to black women's 18%.

And our government has been compiling data on this as the article indicates since shortly after the passage of the executive order which breathed life into "affirmative action", so since the late '60s. The data is there, you could probably file a FOIA request and get the raw data if you wanted.

In totals?

If of all those to benefit from Affirmative Action are 34 percent White women & 18 percent Black women, then White women also vastly outnumber Black women too.

How have we been mistreated? Sobieski does absolutely nothing to promote Polish culture. I think that non-Polish people, and non-white people, will find much to enjoy in Polish and Russian and Irish music, food, dance. Now he is picking on Irish. Yet he cannot present Polish culture to America in a positive light.

I am an American of Russian, Polish, and Irish background. I enjoy "soul food," Ethiopian food, Mexican food, Chinese food, Motown, Ethiopian jazz. and I could go on. Sobieski is wrong and immoral. America is a melting pot. A place for all of us. And I reiterate, Sobieski does absolutely nothing to advance Polish culture.

Polish Greatness

You have done absolutely nothing to demonstrate the greatness of Polish contributions to world culture. What are you into: music, dance, drama and theater arts, food? Get out there and demonstrate the achievements of the Polish people, regardless of religion. When was the last time that you listened to works by Chopin? Have you shared these works with non-Poles? Non-whites? If Poles have created beauty, it should be shared.

I would say the same about Italian culture. I am not Italian. But I love Puccini, not to mention some great foods originating from Italian culture'

Yo
No. I am not Jewish, as if this difference in religion would matter in the least. You have done nothing but soil the name and culture of the Polish People. You are an insult to Poles.Go get some education. What your words do is try to make Polish people the laughingstock of other humans worldwide.
Never fear. I know the clown OP is just a virtual stereotype. I've met some pretty cool Polish people in my life and this clown is nothing like them.

Just because I challenge your notions doesn't make me s clown.

I wish I were famous, not for the fame, really.

But, mostly so I can frame dumb Polak jokes as Dumb Negro jokes.

Just to see how quick Liberal clowns like you go berserk over something Poles have been dealt for decades.

Polish Greatness

Yo

Just to see how quick Liberal clowns like you go berserk over something Poles have been dealt for decades.
You dont challenge anything other than how long I can keep from falling over from laughter at your whiny threads. Youre a silly clown that gives Polish people a reason to be embarrassed. I thought for a while you were not really Polish and someone was paying you pretty good money to make them look bad. Then I realized there is low hanging fruit in every culture and you are just one of the low hangers of the Polish culture. :rolleyes:

Yo

You dont challenge anything other than how long I can keep from falling over from laughter at your whiny threads. Youre a silly clown that gives Polish people a reason to be embarrassed. I thought for a while you were not really Polish and someone was paying you pretty good money to make them look bad. Then I realized there is low hanging fruit in every culture and you are just one of the low hangers of the Polish culture. :rolleyes:

Just because your Black racist supremacy is mainstream, unlike my Polish racist supremacy, doesn't change a thing.

The difference is I spend a ton of time researching facts & thinking. You simply do not.

You have many ill informed ideals like Moors were Black, or Whites were the only peoples to live in caves.

In totals?

If of all those to benefit from Affirmative Action are 34 percent White women & 18 percent Black women, then White women also vastly outnumber
Black women too.
You're still not understanding what the percentages represent.

Let's say there are 100 employees in your company and that their racial makeup accurately portrays their representation in society. In society, 80% are white and 20% are black. Half of the white representation are women so white women make up 40% of your workforce. Half of the black 20% representation are also women so black women make up 10% of your workforce.

So you have 40 white women (40% of 100) and 10 black women (10% of 100). You have employeed 30 more white women than black women but because there are more white women in society, your numbers are not disppropriately skewd in favor of any particular race although this is a made up scenario.

Now if you promote 8 white women (20% of your white female workforce) and 2 black women (20% of your black female workforce), you have promoted significantly more white women than black women but your percentages are still the same - you promoted 20% of each of the female racial groups.

If you promote 8 white women (20%) and only 1 black woman (10%) then not only are you promoting more white women than black women, percentage wise you're promoting white women are a higher rate than you're promoting black women.

If you promote 10 white women, that's 25% vs 20% (2 black women) or 10% (1 black woman) that still means white women are being promoted at a higher rate than black women, whether negligently, intentionally, maliciously, etc.

Last edited:
Orange Riots - Wikipedia

Haha, defending the Irish & Polish historical facts, struggles & greatness isn't a mockery of them, doof.

On the other hand, you've mocked the Irish Catholic church & even mocked Poles & Russians as lazy & dumb.

I never mocked the Irish or the Poles as a group. There is some blame in the Catholic Church and the guys who run it, so why not get that out into the open? This all-male-run outfit was responsible for everything from witch hunts, inquisitions, Magdelene laundries to hiding Nazi war criminals and more. The Roman Catholic Church has been run by an exclusive bunch of male humans for centuries, and boy, has it fucked up, over and over.

I thank you for the "honorary Jew" part, as I find the Jewish people to be honest and upright and decent, but I don't think that anything that I have said makes me a "terrible Pole." As written in the paragraph above, I can take no pride in these doings.

Last edited:

Polish Greatness

Yo
The Nazi’s could have done at least one positive for us all by wiping his line off the planet. Alas.

Last edited:
Orange Riots - Wikipedia

I never mocked the Irish or the Poles as a group. There is some blame in the Catholic Church and the guys who run it, so why not get that out into the open? This all-male-run outfit was responsible for everything from witch hunts, inquisitions, Magdelene laundries to hiding Nazi war criminals and more. The Roman Catholic Church has been run by an exclusive bunch of male humans for centuries, and boy, has it fucked up, over and over.

I thank you for the "honorary Jew" part, as I find the Jewish people to be honest and upright and decent, but I don't think that anything that I have said makes me a "terrible Pole." As written in the paragraph above, I can take no pride in these doings.

You said Poles & Russian Christians should study & work harder, and be more like Jews, and Asians.

That's pretty prejudiced, and even fairly inaccurate too.

Funny thing is you wouldn't dare say Blacks, or Hispanics should study & work harder, isn't that some gowna?????

You're a typical Jewish Liberal, I don't know how you could say you're not Jewish????????

Polish Greatness

Yo
The Nazi’s could have done at least one positive for us all by wiping his line off the planet. Alas.

That's really sadistic & prejudiced, you wouldn't dare say such a thing about Jews, Blacks, and other special protected groups, however.

Being politically correct, is probably the ultimate form of lower intelligence, and higher brainwashing, at least in the modern era, absolutely.

That's you to the T, you just follow the special protected groups, but then think bashing Poles, and other Whites is fine, does it get more dumb than that????

In totals?

If of all those to benefit from Affirmative Action are 34 percent White women & 18 percent Black women, then White women also vastly outnumber
Black women too.

Let's say there are 100 employees in your company and that their racial makeup accurately portrays their representation in society. In society, 80% are white and 20% are black. Half of the white representation are women so white women make up 40% of your workforce. Half of the black 20% representation are also women so black women make up 10% of your workforce.

So you have 40 white women (40% of 100) and 10 black women (10% of 100). You have employeed 30 more white women than black women but because there are more white women in society, your numbers are not disppropriately skewd in favor of any particular race although this is a made up scenario.

Now if you promote 8 white women (20% of your white female workforce) and 2 black women (20% of your black female workforce), you have promoted significantly more white women than black women but your percentages are still the same - you promoted 20% of each of the female racial groups.

If you promote 8 white women (20%) and only 1 black woman (10%) then not only are you promoting more white women than black women, percentage wise you're promoting white women are a higher rate than you're promoting black women.

If you promote 10 white women, that's 25% vs 20% (2 black women) or 10% (1 black woman) that still means white women are being promoted at a higher rate than black women, whether negligently, intentionally, maliciously, etc.

I'm suspecting that a Black woman is more likely to benefit from Affirmative Action on a disproportionate level, just there's a lot more White women, and therefor more benefit just because there's more of them.

Yo

That's really sadistic & prejudiced, you wouldn't dare say such a thing about Jews, Blacks, and other special protected groups, however.

Being politically correct, is probably the ultimate form of lower intelligence, and higher brainwashing, at least in the modern era, absolutely.

That's you to the T, you just follow the special protected groups, but then think bashing Poles, and other Whites is fine, does it get more dumb than that????
Has nothing to do with being prejudiced. Your line only concerns your line not the entire race.

In totals?

Black women too.

I'm suspecting that a Black woman is more likely to benefit from Affirmative Action on a disproportionate level, just there's a lot more White women, and therefor more benefit just because there's more of them.
Thats primarily because youre an idiot. The studies show white women benefit from AA more than any other demographic.

Yo

Has nothing to do with being prejudiced. Your line only concerns your line not the entire race.

So, calling Whites cave beasts, Tiger like predators, and violent beasts, among other things you & your Black ilk here have, is some how not prejudiced against Whites??

Oh, really???
Really now??????????

In totals?

Black women too.

Thats primarily because youre an idiot. The studies show white women benefit from AA more than any other demographic.

I've never met a Black who understood proportions very well.

In totals?

Black women too.

I've never met a Black who understood proportions very well.
Thats because your understanding of proportions is infantile at best.

Yo

So, calling Whites cave beasts, Tiger like predators, and violent beasts, among other things you & your Black ilk here have, is some how not prejudiced against Whites??

Oh, really???
Really now??????????
Stop whining and focus on the point. Your line being wiped out only concerns you not your race.

Forum List

Back