Whites neglected & disrespected.

Apart from Affirmative Action neglecting & disrespecting Whites, and disparing anti-White terms completely acceptable in the mainstream like Redneck, Cracker, Honkey, Dumb Blonde, Greasy Italian WAP, Dumb Polak, Drunken Mick, French Frog, and others doing the sme kind of neglecting & disrespecting.

I often see Liberals promoting how Blacks worked so hard & were so important for building this country as Slaves, or how the Chinese worked so hard & were so importing building this country's railways.

These same Liberals don't dare speak of how hard a lot of "White groups" worked, particularly Irish & Poles.

Irish also built railways, Irish built the Erie Canal, Irish built the Empire state building, Irish mined in Appalachia, Irish were indentured servants picking cotton Down South.

Poles also built railways, Poles farmed Onions in Florida, NY, Poles farmed tobacco in the Connecticut River Valley, Poles worked at the Quarries of West Rutland Vermont, and the Mines of Scranton, PA, the Steel Mills of Pittsburg, the Car factories of Detroit, then there's the 1,000,000 Poles who fought in WW2 for the U.S armed forces.

So, what cha talking about Liberals, like it's just Blacks, and Chinese, or maybe Mexicans who've busted their butts helping to build this country????????????????

Then they flat out neglect that Irish Catholics were targeted in a Pogrom style attack, the Philadelphia Nativist Riots.

or

That Italians were targets of lynching's, in the largest singular lynching in the New Orleans area.

or

They neglect that Millions of Poles, Russians, Ukrainians & Serbian Christians died in WW2.

Speaking from a Polish heritage, we get particularly maligned, as "Dumb Polaks"
but
no efforts are made to push smart Poles in a mainstream Polish history month, they could easily do what they do for Blacks & Hispanics, pushing their historical figures, brains etc. etc.Good Thai Sweet Sticky Rice With Mango (Khao Neeo Mamuang) Recipe - Allrecipes.com

I'd love to have people learn about Polish greats, like Kosciuszko, Pulaski, Gabby Gabreski, Frank Piasecki, Steve Wozniak, Marie Curie, Chopin, Copernicus, and a wide array of other Poles.

But, of course Poles are Whites, therefor to be neglected & disrespected.
Jeez not this shit again. Another whiny ass white boy thread. :rolleyes:

1394039520964.jpg

If Blacks on this forum can go on about how they've been mistreated, so can Whites also go on about how they've been mistreated.
How have we been mistreated? Sobieski does absolutely nothing to promote Polish culture. I think that non-Polish people, and non-white people, will find much to enjoy in Polish and Russian and Irish music, food, dance. Now he is picking on Irish. Yet he cannot present Polish culture to America in a positive light.

I am an American of Russian, Polish, and Irish background. I enjoy "soul food," Ethiopian food, Mexican food, Chinese food, Motown, Ethiopian jazz. and I could go on. Sobieski is wrong and immoral. America is a melting pot. A place for all of us. And I reiterate, Sobieski does absolutely nothing to advance Polish culture.

Calling Poles dumb Polak on TV, is an American past time.

Meanwhile dumb Negro jokes , or dumb Beaner jokes, or dumb Heeb jokes wouldn't be tolerated.

So what do you mean Poles haven't been mistreated?

Apart from Affirmative Action neglecting & disrespecting Whites, and disparing anti-White terms completely acceptable in the mainstream like Redneck, Cracker, Honkey, Dumb Blonde, Greasy Italian WAP, Dumb Polak, Drunken Mick, French Frog, and others doing the sme kind of neglecting & disrespecting.

I often see Liberals promoting how Blacks worked so hard & were so important for building this country as Slaves, or how the Chinese worked so hard & were so importing building this country's railways.

These same Liberals don't dare speak of how hard a lot of "White groups" worked, particularly Irish & Poles.

Irish also built railways, Irish built the Erie Canal, Irish built the Empire state building, Irish mined in Appalachia, Irish were indentured servants picking cotton Down South.

Poles also built railways, Poles farmed Onions in Florida, NY, Poles farmed tobacco in the Connecticut River Valley, Poles worked at the Quarries of West Rutland Vermont, and the Mines of Scranton, PA, the Steel Mills of Pittsburg, the Car factories of Detroit, then there's the 1,000,000 Poles who fought in WW2 for the U.S armed forces.

So, what cha talking about Liberals, like it's just Blacks, and Chinese, or maybe Mexicans who've busted their butts helping to build this country????????????????

Then they flat out neglect that Irish Catholics were targeted in a Pogrom style attack, the Philadelphia Nativist Riots.

or

That Italians were targets of lynching's, in the largest singular lynching in the New Orleans area.

or

They neglect that Millions of Poles, Russians, Ukrainians & Serbian Christians died in WW2.

but
no efforts are made to push smart Poles in a mainstream Polish history month, they could easily do what they do for Blacks & Hispanics, pushing their historical figures, brains etc. etc.Good Thai Sweet Sticky Rice With Mango (Khao Neeo Mamuang) Recipe - Allrecipes.com

I'd love to have people learn about Polish greats, like Kosciuszko, Pulaski, Gabby Gabreski, Frank Piasecki, Steve Wozniak, Marie Curie, Chopin, Copernicus, and a wide array of other Poles.

1394039520964.jpg

If Blacks on this forum can go on about how they've been mistreated, so can Whites also go on about how they've been mistreated.
How have we been mistreated? Sobieski does absolutely nothing to promote Polish culture. I think that non-Polish people, and non-white people, will find much to enjoy in Polish and Russian and Irish music, food, dance. Now he is picking on Irish. Yet he cannot present Polish culture to America in a positive light.

I am an American of Russian, Polish, and Irish background. I enjoy "soul food," Ethiopian food, Mexican food, Chinese food, Motown, Ethiopian jazz. and I could go on. Sobieski is wrong and immoral. America is a melting pot. A place for all of us. And I reiterate, Sobieski does absolutely nothing to advance Polish culture.

You must spend your time sleeping here.

I've dedicated entire threads to Polish culture.

Polish Greatness

Dumb Polak News latest edition.

You have done absolutely nothing to demonstrate the greatness of Polish contributions to world culture. What are you into: music, dance, drama and theater arts, food? Get out there and demonstrate the achievements of the Polish people, regardless of religion. When was the last time that you listened to works by Chopin? Have you shared these works with non-Poles? Non-whites? If Poles have created beauty, it should be shared.

I would say the same about Italian culture. I am not Italian. But I love Puccini, not to mention some great foods originating from Italian culture'

or

or

but

1394039520964.jpg

Polish Greatness

You have done absolutely nothing to demonstrate the greatness of Polish contributions to world culture. What are you into: music, dance, drama and theater arts, food? Get out there and demonstrate the achievements of the Polish people, regardless of religion. When was the last time that you listened to works by Chopin? Have you shared these works with non-Poles? Non-whites? If Poles have created beauty, it should be shared.

I would say the same about Italian culture. I am not Italian. But I love Puccini, not to mention some great foods originating from Italian culture'

99 percent of Polish cultural promotions here on the forum are by me.

You sound like a Jew with low Intelligence.

or

or

but
no efforts are made to push smart Poles in a mainstream Polish history month, they could easily do what they do for Blacks & Hispanics, pushing their historical figures, brains etc. etc.

Nobody has benefited more from AA than white women, you poor, white victim :itsok:

That's a hilarious line, NEVER ever backed up by raw data.

Probably because while there's more White women benefiting from Affirmative Action, ONLY Because there are more White women than Black women, or Hispanic women, or Asian women.

But, I'd love to see that a White woman is disproportionately somehow more helped than Blacks, Hispanics, or Asians?
Think of it this way, let's say that you have 30 employees
25 white women
5 black women
5 of the white women get promoted to management but only 1 black woman gets promoted. Now you could say that the reason that more white women got managerial jobs is just because there are more white women in the workplace but the reality is 20% of the white women got promoted (5 is 20% of 25) but 20% of the black women got promoted as well (1 is 20% of 5)

Without raw data, we can never know if White women really are disproportionately benefiting the most from Affirmative Action.

I suspect more Black women disproportionately benefit, but White women just have slightly more benefiting, ONLY because White women are far more numerous.

Apart from Affirmative Action
Name me a college or university where black people get in with lower scores than whites ?
But after a very short time in the states, the Irish were rioting against blacks (as with the New York draft riots during the Civil War), joining in the barring of blacks from labor unions, and seeking to “become white” by assimilating to the white WASP system that was firmly in place.

Actually, Irish did go against one of their oppressors in the same era.... AKA Irish Protestants... In the Orange Riots.

Orange Riots - Wikipedia

Yes, Irish Protestants were perhaps even worse oppressors of Irish Catholics than even the English.

We hear the song Bloody Sunday of an anti-Irish massacre by the Irish band U2?
That was by Ulster Protestant Irish terrorists!

Irish Protestants are not much of "Irish people" at all.

They're English & Scottish who came to oppress & steal land from the true Irish Catholics.

They massacred a ton of Irish in the Portadown Massacre way back when.

The Irish Protestants long were the ONLY landowners in Ireland, leaving Irish Catholics to extreme serfdom & squalor.

When the Potato blight hit, Irish Protestant farmers increased their trade to England, and let the Irish Catholics starve by a million.

1394039520964.jpg

Polish Greatness

Yo
No. I am not Jewish, as if this difference in religion would matter in the least. You have done nothing but soil the name and culture of the Polish People. You are an insult to Poles.Go get some education. What your words do is try to make Polish people the laughingstock of other humans worldwide.

Polish Greatness

Yo
No. I am not Jewish, as if this difference in religion would matter in the least. You have done nothing but soil the name and culture of the Polish People. You are an insult to Poles.Go get some education. What your words do is try to make Polish people the laughingstock of other humans worldwide.

You haven't even come close to promoting Poles at the level I have.

In fact, you've mocked Poles, mocked Catholics, and as usual put Jews on a pedastal.

You're clearly a nervey Jew, I don't know how it couldn't be more obvious??????

or

or

but
no efforts are made to push smart Poles in a mainstream Polish history month, they could easily do what they do for Blacks & Hispanics, pushing their historical figures, brains etc. etc.

"Irish also built railways, Irish built the Erie Canal, Irish built the Empire state building" and Poles grew onions!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! :lmao:

Buncha fucking loser Polacks. :lol:

A lot of people of Polish heritage around here are professionals.

The past 5 I met, were a manager, a construction engineer, a jeweler, a social worker & a writer for the New York Post.

Our family doctor is Polish & so is our Pet Vet Polish.

I've also known Polish engineers, Architects, Software programmers & small business owners.
So you know a lot of losers, so what?

or

or

but

"Irish also built railways, Irish built the Erie Canal, Irish built the Empire state building" and Poles grew onions!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! :lmao:

The past 5 I met, were a manager, a construction engineer, a jeweler, a social worker & a writer for the New York Post.

I've also known Polish engineers, Architects, Software programmers & small business owners.

One of the biggest losers I know is Taz. LOL

or

or

but

One of the biggest losers I know is Taz. LOL
So you admit to knowing lots of losers. It's what we all thought.

Polish Greatness

Go get some education. What your words do is try to make Polish people the laughingstock of other humans worldwide.

I'm clearly far more educated than you are.

It's not my fault that Western Europeans & Jews are such illogical cretins.

I mean, especially Western Europeans, WTF?

First they went nuts looting & shooting non-Whites in racist genocide & now they go nuts allowing in Blacks, Muslims & Hispanics looting, and shooting their White nations in anti-racist suicide?

Western Europeans just seem to understand "Getting mine, fitting in & going Chimp"
Beyond primitive.

I've never cared about "Fitting into" Western European silly stupid political, or social cliques, where they scoff at "Racism" to pat themselves on the back for killing off their own heritage, like some of the biggest idiots, ever.

Orange Riots - Wikipedia
ctually, Irish did go against one of their oppressors in the same era.... AKA Irish Protestants... In the Orange Riots.

Yes, Irish Protestants were perhaps even worse oppressors of Irish Catholics than even the English.

The Irish got to where they are – because of racism. They did not suffer from hundreds of years of slavery – because they were White. They could vote by the 1860s, not the 1960s – because they were White. They easily qualified for the Homestead Act, the G.I. Bill and FHA loans – because they were White. They could live in nice neighbourhoods and go to nice schools – because they were White.

White. White. White.

Don't talk shit.

Their descendants elsewhere have joined the ranks of the oppressors and are benefitting from unearned privilege,

Like Bill O Reily on Fox News

upload_2018-12-22_16-18-20.jpeg

He's always talking shit about black people even though the Irish have gained white advantages still denied to Africans. Perhaps Americans of Irish extraction should move to a reservation, or a district where impoverished Black people live, and continue talking about how ‘unfair ‘and ‘oppressive’ it is to be white.

There are quite a few people of Irish descent living in South Africa. There has never been recorded in the history of South Africa that any white (Irish) person was forced to live in a squatter camp; that their houses were razed to the ground or bulldozed and then were dumped in the middle of nowhere or received special education to the level to only serve the master, i.e. the white man, etc. etc.

I am unaware of any person of Irish/ German/ Jewish /English descent in South Africa that does not own more acres of land than the average Black person, who still lives in an area the size of a postage stamp. In the South African context, Irish history was not erased, but celebrated.

It's monumentally repugnant of whites who want to own victimhood whilst being steeped in white privilege and talk about your white ethnic problems within white dominance and then have fking nerve to project that onto Black people who had absolutely nothing to do with their (Irish) past oppression then you try to equate Irish history as similar to that of Black history, thereby relinquishing any culpability emanating from THEIR OWN oppression/racism of Black People, whilst simultaneously enjoying the ill-gotten fruits of white superiority.

Man o Man. You're piece of work

Why don't direct your complaints of your ‘oppression’ to your fellow white Anglo-Saxon brethren? Why to Black people? Why are black people even in the mix ? Black people have never enslaved or oppressed Irish people.

Trying to garner sympathy, whilst exonerating themselves of racism, from the very people whom they oppress or derive privilege at the expense of, is morally bankrupt.

Irish Protestants are not much of "Irish people" at all.They're English & Scottish who came to oppress & steal land from the true Irish Catholics.
They massacred a ton of Irish in the Portadown Massacre way back when.
The Irish Protestants long were the ONLY landowners in Ireland, leaving Irish Catholics to extreme serfdom & squalor.
When the Potato blight hit, Irish Protestant farmers increased their trade to England, and let the Irish Catholics starve by a million.
To be Irish American is to be a member of one of the largest white ethnic groups in the USA nation

And one of the most accepted and celebrated at that.

img1.jpeg

2018-st-patricks-day-parade.jpg

c0f0658f7fe934b21a77871dfe22bdd5.png

Yeah but Irish people's history and culture is not celebrated ?

Get out my face

And in order for all this shit to fly the Irish had to become a good member of standing in the White club, they had to perform some of the racist dirty work to maintain the white supremacist social order (as opposed to dismantling it) and thus, in many respects, becoming even more racially oppressive than the original English oppressors.

It is not a curious coincidence that many Irish-Americans became policemen, for example, just for the chance to put blacks in the paddywagon.

The Irishman learned that the best and fastest way of ascending to Whitehood was by stepping on the backs of the blacks. A lesson continuously internalized by other ethnic groups in America.

Goes to show that the black man truly has no allies, especially when they’re all intent on using him as a stepping stone towards greater aspirations.

Goes to show Black man truly has no allies, especially when they’re all intent on using him as a stepping stone.

Funny that a horde of White Liberals go nuts every time someone mocks Blacks, but not Irish, Italians, Poles, French, or Rednecks.

Also there were no allies of the Irish during the Cromwellian anti Irish genocides, Irish Potatoes famine genocide, Poles during the Deluge,Partitions & Holocaust. Sciliy during the Arab, Spanish & French conquests of Sicily.
Or, Ukrainians during the Holodomor terror famine genocide.

Who were their allies slick?

Orange Riots - Wikipedia
ctually, Irish did go against one of their oppressors in the same era.... AKA Irish Protestants... In the Orange Riots.

Irish history was not erased, but celebrated.

Uh, Irish are mostly English speakers, NOT Irish Gaelic speakers, they're also Catholics, not Celtic Pagans.

So, what cha talking about Willis????

Orange Riots - Wikipedia

The Irish got to where they are – because of racism. They did not suffer from hundreds of years of slavery – because they were White.

The Irish Potato Famine genocide killed 1 million Irish, a lot of Irish back then chose temporary slavery AKA Indentured Servitude over starvation, Hate to break it to you but slavery's not the worst thing, famine (Starvation) is.

Orange Riots - Wikipedia

And in order for all this shit to fly the Irish had to become a good member of standing in the White club, they had to perform some of the racist dirty work to maintain the white supremacist social order (as opposed to dismantling it) and thus, in many respects, becoming even more racially oppressive than the original English oppressors.

It is not a curious coincidence that many Irish-Americans became policemen, for example, just for the chance to put blacks in the paddywagon.

More like Irish became Police-man, Fire-man, because it didn't demand much more education, but was better paying, and easier work, than digging ditches, building buildings, farming, factory work, mining etc. etc.

Most of the Lynching's, Slave Masters, were clearly by people of Protestant stock, Anglos, Scots, Welsh, Ulster Irish Protestants.

It's a pretty bold statement to say that Irish Catholics oppressed Blacks more than they, it's simply a propaganda piece.

Last edited:
Orange Riots - Wikipedia

Black people have never enslaved or oppressed Irish people.

Moor Pirates AKA Barbary Pirates of the Ottoman Empire, enslaved 1.25 million Western Europeans, they raided, and captured many White slaves across Western Europe, including the British Isles, like Ireland.

Moors Black, or something else??????

Your Blacks often say the Moors were Black, I don't deny they're part Black, they're also part White, and part Arab too.

Orange Riots - Wikipedia

To be Irish American is to be a member of one of the largest white ethnic groups in the USA nation

Actually, Irish Catholics only number about 13 million in the U.S.A, or about 4% of the U.S.A, the others calling themselves "Irish" are mostly Ulster Protestant Irish, who are hardly Irish, in fact they were traditionally anti-Irish Catholic, some still are, actually.

Forum List

Back