whites commit twice the rate of crimes as mexicans...if we should kick out anyone, it should be us

yes, my friends, we should kick out all whites and let Mexicans take over America

We are so what are you hitching about? But your basic premise is WRONG, so were gonna fight the invasion

invasion? INVASION? people are gonna crash through a gate and rampage through america? ha. that is laughable, what you just said.

whites should go--Mexicans stay--THAT is laughable/stupid/ridiculous

Well, it is coming from a laughable/stupid/ridiculous asswipe.

yes, my friends, we should kick out all whites and let Mexicans take over America

So close the fucking borders and then the US justice system(that failed under Obama) can do their work with their liberal, problematic, criminals, instead of having to round up and deal with border criminals(everyone that crosses is a criminal).

Or send the US criminals to Turkey pay them $100,000 a year, and by the time their sentence is up, those criminals will become ideal citizens...

everything you consider american actually came from a different culture. pizza, italian, jazz, african, i can go on...

And all those that came, contributed to the "MELTING POT" that unified US against shit fucks like you Marxists. But since you will never pull your head out of your ass, you will let division divide US(we fall) instead of uniting with US, so we can kick THEM(establishment liberals R & D) out of the government and take back this country where everyone is equal, instead of liberal elites being more equal than US.

Stupid is as stupid votes, and they vote Democrat..

We are so what are you hitching about? But your basic premise is WRONG, so were gonna fight the invasion

invasion? INVASION? people are gonna crash through a gate and rampage through america? ha. that is laughable, what you just said.

whites should go--Mexicans stay--THAT is laughable/stupid/ridiculous

Well, it is coming from a laughable/stupid/ridiculous asswipe.

He is more than welcome to do his part and self deport

So close the fucking borders and then the US justice system(that failed under Obama) can do their work with their liberal, problematic, criminals, instead of having to round up and deal with border criminals(everyone that crosses is a criminal).

Or send the US criminals to Turkey pay them $100,000 a year, and by the time their sentence is up, those criminals will become ideal citizens...

everything you consider american actually came from a different culture. pizza, italian, jazz, african, i can go on...

And all those that came, contributed to the "MELTING POT" that unified US against shit fucks like you Marxists. But since you will never pull your head out of your ass, you will let division divide US(we fall) instead of uniting with US, so we can kick THEM(establishment liberals R & D) out of the government and take back this country where everyone is equal, instead of liberal elites being more equal than US.

Stupid is as stupid votes, and they vote Democrat..

We are not a melting pot anymore. Those who feel ENTITLED to our land refused to assimilate. Half of our native population doesn't even think it is necessary.

No one wants to kick out Mexicans. The US wants to deport all illegal aliens.
Strange how in on post he's Trumps biggest fan over the issue of ILLEGAL Immigration, then in the next post, white America is the Enemy of all humanity (the left's doctrine).

"That boy ain't right in the head."

ROFLMFAO

Hmm,

Unlawful entry
Willful failure or refusal to depart
Fleeing immigration checkpoints
Marriage fraud
Reentry after deportation

Forging, counterfeiting, altering or falsely making
certain immigration documents or their use, possession or receipt

Personate another or appear under a false name
when applying for an entry document or admission into the U.S.A.

False identification document, or misusing a real one, (SSN)
for the purpose of satisfying employment verification provisions

Identity theft

Harboring/aiding undocumented immigrants

(Unless, of course, you are the Mayor (govt employee of the ppl)
and have designated the city you were hired to run,
as a sanctuary city, regardless of the law, cuz, you're the Mayor)

Every Mexican, illegally in our country, is breaking the law,
thus, committing a crime, thus, a criminal

That alone, would put them in the #1 spot
and shift blacks into the #2 spot

I only listened to a few minutes of the debate and in Ugyur's very first comment he immediately stated a non truth saying that the caravan mob coming to the US border was following the law by asking for asylum at the border. Not so.

Asylum is requested at US embassies in the nation adjacent to the one you wish to leave.
His comment about Mexican vs white crime is also in error. White Vs Hispanic Crime Rates | Luke Ford

And does Ugyur take into account all the Mexican people in the country illegally? Everyone is a criminal.

I'm sorry Tucker Fredrickson gave Ugyur the legitimacy he does not deserve by debating him.
He is a leftist moron.

Why anyone would want to see a debate between a far left bozo like Uygur and a truth spinner like Tucker is beyond me.
AFter only watching bits totalling maybe 5 minutes, Uygur sits there and just lies. Pure and simple...flat out lying. While Tucker is only going to tell half truths. This is one debate in which all the people who sat there and listened now know less than when they walked in.

Are those Mexicans you refer to legal or illegal immigrants,
The whites you talk of are AMERICANS, so that’s one problem you have, and second there are way more whites anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Base ball and apply pie, that’s what most consider American.

Most mass shooters are white...hold on Vegas, Columbine, sandy hook , Thalasse, Pittsburg, they are all white...shit we do have a white terrorism problem.

What do you consider it, a sleep over?

Forum List

Back