#WhiteGenocide signs pop up in Asheville

I don't think white genocide is a reality. Foolishness to think something like that.

I believe white Americans will and should unite.

Do I beleive I am superior. No. I don't need to be. that path of thought is for the foolish.

Do I believe white culture is superior. No, but it's ours and it needs to be tweaked a bit.

Nothing lasts forever. If white culture is supplanted in America. It sure as hell won't be black folks. Do you like tacos?

You black Americans need your own separate place.

Nothing lasts forever. If white culture is supplanted in America. It sure as hell won't be black folks. Do you like tacos?

If you are too stupid to see that white racism began to die due to the efforts of Black people and the continuing progress of Black people have overwhelmingly lead to your decreasing status in society, I'll simply give you a sincere tip for the towel dry of my car...

Kinda like the poor Indians and it's there country. Crap, crap and more crap. They got conquered, out maneuvered, out lasted and just plain lost. Mother Nature is a cruel mistress. So sorry.

It's a lame argument.
Kinda like people too stupid to use the correct homonym when making a factually incorrect statement...
90% of the countries that white people live in were populated by a non-white indigenous population...are you really this stupid???

Oh yeah, your choice of homonyms clears that question right up...

If mother Nature is cruel and you want to accept that fact then stop crying like a little bitch about an imaginary genocide of white people.

sounds like white people are superior according your definition

Your lack of intelligence would lead you to such a flawed opinion...

explain

Kinda like the poor Indians and it's there country. Crap, crap and more crap. They got conquered, out maneuvered, out lasted and just plain lost. Mother Nature is a cruel mistress. So sorry.

It's a lame argument.
Kinda like people too stupid to use the correct homonym when making a factually incorrect statement...
90% of the countries that white people live in were populated by a non-white indigenous population...are you really this stupid???

Oh yeah, your choice of homonyms clears that question right up...

If mother Nature is cruel and you want to accept that fact then stop crying like a little bitch about an imaginary genocide of white people.

sounds like white people are superior according your definition

Your lack of intelligence would lead you to such a flawed opinion...

explain
More than happy to explain, which part would you like????

If you are too stupid to see that white racism began to die due to the efforts of Black people and the continuing progress of Black people have overwhelmingly lead to your decreasing status in society, I'll simply give you a sincere tip for the towel dry of my car...

If whites are so horrible then quit unsuccessfully, trying to compete with them

go to Africa

ps, blacks can't compete successfully with any other ethnic group, yet you blame whitey?

go to Africa

ps, blacks can't compete successfully with any other ethnic group, yet you blame whitey?
I'm quite successful happy and enjoy a lifestyle envied by many whites, I don't have to compete with people I have socioeconomically surpassed.

If you are so distressed by imaginary plots of genocide against irrelevant white people paddle back to Europe...

Overwhelmingly? Are you serious? Not in America Bro. Funny thing is that blacks really don't matter all that much. You all have reduced yourselves to a novelty. Show ponies with no soul.

This really is not about you all, at all. We are at war with each other. We need the right and the left to be one.

Our guilty left wing class feels sorry for themselves and will sell the rest of us off, including the reins of power.

Our right wing class is to stupid the wield the power it has for the good of us all.

Yes and we came, we conquered, we built, we exploit, we enslave, we've done it all. Twice. And we are very, very good at it. We will even drop a atomic bomb on you. And then rebuild and turn it into a economic powerhouse.

You know nothing of our culture.

What's this "our" shit? Speak for yourself.

I'm quite successful happy and enjoy a lifestyle envied by many whites, I don't have to compete with people I have socioeconomically surpassed....

This is the rhetorical equivalent of a fake gold tooth, or putting a spoiler on the back of an '82 Cadillac Cimarron.

Who convinced you that 'sinking to the level of' was a successful approach?

Lol. You are telling me what I can and can't think? And telling to be a man. Seriously? Who are you to tell me what I can or can't think or do.

:haha: Sounds familiar

Overwhelmingly? Are you serious? Not in America Bro. Funny thing is that blacks really don't matter all that much. You all have reduced yourselves to a novelty. Show ponies with no soul.

This really is not about you all, at all. We are at war with each other. We need the right and the left to be one.

Our guilty left wing class feels sorry for themselves and will sell the rest of us off, including the reins of power.

Our right wing class is to stupid the wield the power it has for the good of us all.
Blacks don't matter all that much yet a segment of white losers are wailing and gnashing over the ascension of Black people socioeconomically over them.
Blacks don't matter much but a segment of white losers are going through boxes of depends over an imaginary "genocide" of white people.
Black people don't matter yet we are constantly attaining positions denied us for the last 200 years...yeah...keep thinking "we" don't matter.
We wave as we pass you by...

Last edited:

go to Africa

I already have out competed plenty of whites. Most your vast superior. Take your pale monkey ass back to the caves of europe. We built this country monkey.

Blacks dont matter that much? :laugh:

The US would be a penal colony if there were no Blacks here. Your white children and women would have no one to emulate. Gimme a break. Without Black people you whites wouldnt know how to function.

Blacks dont matter that much? :laugh:

The US would be a penal colony if there were no Blacks here. Your white children and women would have no one to emulate. Gimme a break. Without Black people you whites wouldnt know how to function.

Ummmhmmm. Like a black chick with blonde hair. Sure thing. :clap:

Blacks don't matter all that much yet a segment of white losers are wailing and gnashing over the ascension of Black people socioeconomically over them.
Blacks don't matter much but a segment of white losers are going through boxes of depends over an imaginary "genocide" of white people.
Black people don't matter yet we are constantly attaining positions denied us for the last 200 years...yeah...keep thinking "we" don't matter.
We wave as we pass you by...

:thewave:

That's not the truth.

Forum List

Back