#WhiteGenocide signs pop up in Asheville

WhiteGenocide Signs Pop Up In Asheville - WLOS - Asheville Top Stories - ABC

Love spreading the word! Pretty good article...love getting the attention and word out.
It seems now days that almost everyone has an agenda of some sort. We see all kinds of people expressing all kinds of messages, and most of them are aimed at religion, race, politics, war, taxes, employment, unions, teachers, law enforcement, health care, and illegal immigration. We have almost seven billion people on this Earth, and almost that many views and opinions on every subject imaginable. The old truism that says you can't please all the people all the time, is more true today than at any time in history. While diversity may be good, and in most cases, beneficial, it can also be divisive and harmful. Even though hate may not be expressed in many agendas, it's certainly implied when talking about race, nationality, and religion.

Freedom of speech, and/or free speech, allows one to express themselves openly and without fear, but at the same time it can be emotionally hurtful and socially harmful. In some cases, this privilege leads to public outcries resulting in riots, protest marches, and violence. On the other hand, we wouldn't be where we are today as a nation if it were not for the right to disagree and express that disagreement through public exhibitions of outrage. We don't have to agree with, nor condone, certain causes, but we must allow those with what they feel is a cause, to openly express their concerns. Non-violent and peaceful displays of disagreement is a strength, and not a curse. Much blood has been shed to protect our right to publicly disagree.

Yeah, these signs were not put up by any people of color. This is another "Us white people are under attack!" bit.

It is hard to take these genocide comments seriously when whites make up more than 50% of the population and the overwhelming majority of every position of authority in the nation.

Love spreading the word! Pretty good article...love getting the attention and word out.
It seems now days that almost everyone has an agenda of some sort. We see all kinds of people expressing all kinds of messages, and most of them are aimed at religion, race, politics, war, taxes, employment, unions, teachers, law enforcement, health care, and illegal immigration. We have almost seven billion people on this Earth, and almost that many views and opinions on every subject imaginable. The old truism that says you can't please all the people all the time, is more true today than at any time in history. While diversity may be good, and in most cases, beneficial, it can also be divisive and harmful. Even though hate may not be expressed in many agendas, it's certainly implied when talking about race, nationality, and religion.

Freedom of speech, and/or free speech, allows one to express themselves openly and without fear, but at the same time it can be emotionally hurtful and socially harmful. In some cases, this privilege leads to public outcries resulting in riots, protest marches, and violence. On the other hand, we wouldn't be where we are today as a nation if it were not for the right to disagree and express that disagreement through public exhibitions of outrage. We don't have to agree with, nor condone, certain causes, but we must allow those with what they feel is a cause, to openly express their concerns. Non-violent and peaceful displays of disagreement is a strength, and not a curse. Much blood has been shed to protect our right to publicly disagree.

Oh yes! We simply must allow bigots and racists to have an unfettered forum....free of rebuke or consequence. If we all just nod our heads gently and take pride in our free speech rights.....bigots and racists will come to appreciate those they hate and have a self-inspired change of heart!

If we oppose their message, we are only giving them fuel for their burning fire of hatred!

Oh yes! We simply must allow bigots and racists to have an unfettered forum....free of rebuke or consequence. If we all just nod our heads gently and take pride in our free speech rights.....bigots and racists will come to appreciate those they hate and have a self-inspired change of heart!

If we oppose their message, we are only giving them fuel for their burning fire of hatred!
No, we must NOT allow anything we disagree with to be "free of rebuke or consequences", and I firmly expressed that in my comment. We have the right to speak up, and we should speak up when we feel that something is wrong, regardless of what it is. I believe that what I stated in my comment firmly expresses that point. Being a racist and a bigot is wrong. And those that fit that description should be challenged.

No, we must NOT allow anything we disagree with to be "free of rebuke or consequences", and I firmly expressed that in my comment. We have the right to speak up, and we should speak up when we feel that something is wrong, regardless of what it is. I believe that what I stated in my comment firmly expresses that point. Being a racist and a bigot is wrong. And those that fit that description should be challenged.

You didn't do a very good job of expressing that sentiment. Maybe it was this sentence that led to my take on what you said.

"We don't have to agree with, nor condone, certain causes, but we must allow those with what they feel is a cause, to openly express their concerns."

You didn't do a very good job of expressing that sentiment. Maybe it was this sentence that led to my take on what you said.

"We don't have to agree with, nor condone, certain causes, but we must allow those with what they feel is a cause, to openly express their concerns."
I wrote the comment in plain English, and as clear as I know how. It clearly stated my opinion on the matter. And, yes, I did say exactly what you're referring to, and I firmly believe it. We do NOT have to agree with anything that we feel is wrong, but we can't deny anyone their right to express their concerns on matters that they feel is wrong. Each of us has the right to express our opinion on matters that we feel should be brought to the attention of others. You have that right, I have that right, and so does everyone else. This public forum is an excellent example of my point. Everyone that takes part in this forum, including you, expresses themselves on matters that they feel strongly about, regardless of subject matter.

I would appreciate it if you would re-read my comment and tell me exactly how I could have worded it differently, so that what I said would've been a lot more clear, concerning the point I was attempting to make. My point was respecting everyone's right to express themselves on matters that concerns them. Thanks.

I bet in 2008 and 2012 that guy had an Obama sign in his yard.

Yeah, these signs were not put up by any people of color. This is another "Us white people are under attack!" bit.

It is hard to take these genocide comments seriously when whites make up more than 50% of the population and the overwhelming majority of every position of authority in the nation.
And back in say 1960 Whites were what % of the population. The prime reason we do these signs,banners,etc is right there in your answer.Whites in America systematically being pushed out,pushed to race mix,hate their own race,called a nazi for having pride in their race,culture,heritage.

Yes we know you are an anti white racist.

Forum List

Back