#WhiteGenocide signs pop up in Asheville

Odi: Mommy! The kids at school don't like me! They make fun of me all the time!!!
Mom: There, there, honeybooboo, why don't you find a club to join. They take anyone!
Odi: I tried that. They all said I suck too much....even for them. Even the band said no!
Mom: How about the white supremacist group down at the Dorkleberg farm?
Odi: Oh Boy!! I'll head over there right away!!

And Odium found his home.

finis

Odi: Mommy! The kids at school don't like me! They make fun of me all the time!!!
Mom: There, there, honeybooboo, why don't you find a club to join. They take anyone!
Odi: I tried that. They all said I suck too much....even for them. Even the band said no!
Mom: How about the white supremacist group down at the Dorkleberg farm?
Odi: Oh Boy!! I'll head over there right away!!

And Odium found his home.

finis
Anti white doing what he does spreading his stupidity and anti white hatred around

Yeah, these signs were not put up by any people of color. This is another "Us white people are under attack!" bit.

It is hard to take these genocide comments seriously when whites make up more than 50% of the population and the overwhelming majority of every position of authority in the nation.

Not in the NBA.

I think players should correctly reflect the population.

13% Blacks
7% Hispanics
50% Whites
4% Gay
26% Independent

Yeah, these signs were not put up by any people of color. This is another "Us white people are under attack!" bit.

It is hard to take these genocide comments seriously when whites make up more than 50% of the population and the overwhelming majority of every position of authority in the nation.

Not in the NBA.

13% Blacks
7% Hispanics
50% Whites
4% Gay
26% Independent

Your numbers are off.

Let us shed a tear for white people.
Funny

So funny. They'll do you like Boca Haram.......split all of the women up among the rapists posing as devoted Muslims. Turning all of the captured schoolgirls into fuck-dolls.

#bringbackmygirls
Because non-whites love to rape white women, right? And that pisses off the white men.

Not in the NBA.

13% Blacks
7% Hispanics
50% Whites
4% Gay
26% Independent
The NBA is a level playing field. Tell your white Americans they need to step up. The European whites seem to have no problem in the NBA.

Funny

So funny. They'll do you like Boca Haram.......split all of the women up among the rapists posing as devoted Muslims. Turning all of the captured schoolgirls into fuck-dolls.

#bringbackmygirls
Because non-whites love to rape white women, right? And that pisses off the white men.
Shouldn't that piss of ANY PERSON?

If anyone thought those signs were put up by blacks, there might be a reason to be pissed off.

But they were put up by white people trying to stir up trouble. What I feel is more pity for the ones who put the signs up than any fear of any minority group.

There is also a problem with this whole "White genocide" nonsense.
FBI Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

According to this website, 409 white people were murdered by blacks, while 189 blacks were murdered by whites. (2013 numbers with single offender/single victim)

The population in the US for 2013 was around 316,497,531, with 77.7% being white and 13.2% being black. That means that blacks murdered 0.0002% of the white population. (It is going to take them a while at that rate) That also means that whites murdered 0.0005% of the black population. So the overall effect is greater on the black population.

Oh, and if you want to worry about the white race being wiped out, stop focusing on blacks. White murder victims were killed by other white people 83% of the time, and by blacks only 14% of the time. Maybe you should start blaming other white people for this white genocide?
from: FBI Statistics on Murder by Race Prove Michael Brown Supporters Wrong

According to this website, 409 white people were murdered by blacks, while 189 blacks were murdered by whites. (2013 numbers with single offender/single victim)

The population in the US for 2013 was around 316,497,531, with 77.7% being white and 13.2% being black. That means that blacks murdered 0.0002% of the white population. (It is going to take them a while at that rate) That also means that whites murdered 0.0005% of the black population. So the overall effect is greater on the black population.

Oh, and if you want to worry about the white race being wiped out, stop focusing on blacks. White murder victims were killed by other white people 83% of the time, and by blacks only 14% of the time. Maybe you should start blaming other white people for this white genocide?

well then everything is just hunky dory then

try to explain that to the victims families

ps what about rape , assault, etc?

well then everything is just hunky dory then

try to explain that to the victims families

ps what about rape , assault, etc?

I don't know about rape or assault. But I suspect the issue for Odius is more about race than reality.

I would be happy to explain it to the victims families. I am very sorry their family member was killed. But he was killed by an individual, not by a race.

Funny

#bringbackmygirls
Shouldn't that piss of ANY PERSON?

If anyone thought those signs were put up by blacks, there might be a reason to be pissed off.

But they were put up by white people trying to stir up trouble. What I feel is more pity for the ones who put the signs up than any fear of any minority group.
Who thinks they were put up by blacks? lol....not even close. We are getting the word out about white genocide.Tough if you don't like it.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

No. Some of us scanned that story you posted as "what the future will look like". Bad juvenile fiction about white warriors destroying everyone who isn't white. If your goals were simply saving the white race, why would you be so thrilled about modern military aircraft bombing villages in Africa? Your group wants everyone else dead. You do not value independence or individuals. You think skin color is what counts for the most.

No. Some of us scanned that story you posted as "what the future will look like". Bad juvenile fiction about white warriors destroying everyone who isn't white. If your goals were simply saving the white race, why would you be so thrilled about modern military aircraft bombing villages in Africa? Your group wants everyone else dead. You do not value independence or individuals. You think skin color is what counts for the most.
Creators and people associated with the White Genocide Project are completely different. I just happen to support and participate in both.

Creators and people associated with the White Genocide Project are completely different. I just happen to support and participate in both.

Nice dodge. I don't care who belong to what clubhouse.

Nice dodge. I don't care who belong to what clubhouse.
No dodging. Its called you have no idea what each group,belief etc believes in...WGP doesn't believe in only the white race being left on earth. Open your eyes you might learn something.

Forum List

Back