White terror attack in NYC . Where's Trump?

UPDATE: Accused Sword Killer Who Allegedly Came to NYC to Slay Black People Faces Judge A white U.S. Army veteran from Baltimore bent on making a racist attack took a bus to New York, the "media capital of the world," randomly picked out a black man who was collecting bottles on the street and killed him with a sword, police said Wednesday.

James Harris Jackson turned himself in at a Times Square police station early Wednesday, about 25 hours after Timothy Caughman staggered into a police precinct bleeding to death.

Sword Killer Came to NYC to Attack Black People: NYPD

How is this a "terrorist attack?" There is no link to a political or religious group, just a psychopath on a killing spree.

Standard Disclaimer: Without guns, the psychos just do this. Mental illness kills.

UPDATE: Accused Sword Killer Who Allegedly Came to NYC to Slay Black People Faces Judge A white U.S. Army veteran from Baltimore bent on making a racist attack took a bus to New York, the "media capital of the world," randomly picked out a black man who was collecting bottles on the street and killed him with a sword, police said Wednesday.

James Harris Jackson turned himself in at a Times Square police station early Wednesday, about 25 hours after Timothy Caughman staggered into a police precinct bleeding to death.

Sword Killer Came to NYC to Attack Black People: NYPD

How is this a "terrorist attack?" There is no link to a political or religious group, just a psychopath on a killing spree.
He came to kill Black people. Thats political. I knew someone would come along and claim he was just crazy.

Sorry dude. ALL lives matter.
Your support of rapist is noted and documented.
You think only some lives matter? Hmm
A rapist life doesn't matter. He should be executed. You disagree? But I do agree that poor girls life matters and shouldn't of been put through what she did, by the Obama rapists.
"He should be executed"....that about sums up the commonality of rapists...."he".

I'm not sure what Timmy wants.

It seems that Timmy wants no borders and have terrorism simply be a local LE issue.

I'm not sure what Timmy wants.

It seems that Timmy wants no borders and have terrorism simply be a local LE issue.[/QU

I want equal time . If a muslim guy did this it would be all over the news and trump would be tweeting ass off .

Forum List

Back