White Supremacist Tells Cop "I hope that the next call you go to you get blown away and killed."

At least this clearly unstable gentleman is back where he belongs- in jail.

Yes that's the good news. I'm glad the police and terrorism task forces are taking these white supremacists seriously and taking steps to prevent people being murdered.

This one didn't like Hispanics. I don't understand why. We are all human beings. We all have families who love us. It doesn't make sense to me but then hating people is something I've never understood and probably never will.

I'm just glad that the white supremacist was stopped before he could hurt anyone.

The police and their joint terrorism task force arrested this white supremacist before he could murder anyone.

The white supremacist doesn't like the police and hopes that the cop gets killed on the job.

'Don't go to Walmart next week': White supremacist arrested for threatening shooting, police say
And these are the pussies that are going to start a revolution? Hahahahahaha.....

Those crazy people have been wanting another revolution or civil war since the 80s and the old survivalists. These are the same people.

I'm just glad he was stopped before he could hurt or murder anyone.

Are you suggesting people not have free speech?
When a person decides to go as far as the person did with their free speech as you call it, what do you think is going to happen in return, especially when people have the right to protect themselves from whatever may be headed in their direction?

God bless you and the cop always!!!

Holly

Are you suggesting people not have free speech?
When a person decides to go as far as the person did with their free speech as you call it, what do you think is going to happen in return, especially when people have the right to protect themselves from whatever may be headed in their direction?

God bless you and the cop always!!!

Holly
It’s a yes or no question.. answer it and move along

^^^ With people having the right to respond to whatever is put out there, maybe speech isn't as free as some people think.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Kinda like "all blacks are criminals" or "all Muslims are butchers"?

P.S. You are discussing this with me, I did not lose an election in the way you want to describe it.

I've been on this forum for years, even the asshole Stormfront infiltrators, most of whom enjoyed very brief presence here, the rest are ignored, never posted anywhere I saw:

""all blacks are criminals" or "all Muslims are butchers"

That is some psychobabble you're programmed to believe the people you are indoctrinated to hate are supposed to "think".

You want to believe it though, so not matter what anyone says or does, it's reality in your "mind".

Kinda like "all blacks are criminals" or "all Muslims are butchers"?

P.S. You are discussing this with me, I did not lose an election in the way you want to describe it.

I've been on this forum for years, even the asshole Stormfront infiltrators, most of whom enjoyed very brief presence here, the rest are ignored, never posted anywhere I saw:

""all blacks are criminals" or "all Muslims are butchers"

That is some psychobabble you're programmed to believe the people you are indoctrinated to hate are supposed to "think".

You want to believe it though, so not matter what anyone says or does, it's reality in your "mind".

You can lump entire groups into your little box (which is why you didn't quote that part) but get all upset when others do the same.

It's either OK or it isn't.

You can lump entire groups into your little box (which is why you didn't quote that part) but get all upset when others do the same.

If the box fits, I use it. It's up to you to at least act like you don't fit in there. I keep lots of boxes. I don't fit in your box. You fit quite well in my moonbat box though.

It ain't my fault.

Do you see how that works?

The issue is when Progs like you consider anyone to the Right of Mitt Romney a White Supremacist.
Shut up crybaby. This is a thread about an actual, self identified white supremacist. Pay attention...his comments read just like your posts....
If I walk through an inner city neighborhood, I would find many African American racists pretty quickly. Just not reported.

The police and their joint terrorism task force arrested this white supremacist before he could murder anyone.

The white supremacist doesn't like the police and hopes that the cop gets killed on the job.

'Don't go to Walmart next week': White supremacist arrested for threatening shooting, police say
What makes something a white supremacist?
Richard D. Clayton: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Apparently he is a white Supremacist in the view of Law Enforcement because he is a drunken moron who once disrupted a boat race by swimming naked into the lanes, made a rude comment to a LEO about hoping he would die and said something about Hispanics causing all the problems in the country.

So the answer is, yes, law enforcement people can be as ridiculously stupid as journalists and college professors.

If the box fits, I use it. It's up to you to at least act like you don't fit in there. I keep lots of boxes. I don't fit in your box. You fit quite well in my moonbat box though.

It ain't my fault.

Do you see how that works?

Nope.

ShowyEnergeticFreshwatereel-size_restricted.gif

Sounds just like a USMB far rightwing nutjob....same hate and violence.

And the fact that a criminal getting arrested by the police hates them is surprising to you why?

No it's not surprising to me.

Forum List

Back