White supremacist mowed down and killed black teen with his Jeep after fight at 7-Eleven

Jesus, this is sick. I wonder what the creators of all the "negro crime" threads have to say about this.

Then, security footage shows Bruce trying to run home – and zigzagging to avoid the SUV.

As he tried to cross the street, the couple’s Jeep is seen moving into oncoming traffic and hitting the teenager head-on. Courtier was driving with Hunt in the passenger seat.

Police found Bruce on the street with critical brain injuries. He was taken to hospital but died of his injuries four days later.

White supremacist mowed down black teen with his Jeep after fight
Is the Jeep ok?

People need to watch Liveleak vids of savages with machetes carving up flesh. If someone pulls one out he is saying lets fight to the death. The vehicle beat the blade in this case. The Jeep driver had every right to use a firearm, but that might have endangered law abiding citizens.

Damn, KG kicked that squrirelly sissy azz of yours TazZz.. it's almost pathetic how badly she whipped ya. LOL

KG- Great links and great job in this thread in defeating the perpetual leftist victim cry.

A mod creating a race baiting thread....

Haha

Nope, just countering the race baiting threads that the Alt-Right have been creating the last several days.
You're not "countering" anything, you're just contributing to the stupidity. Role up your tinfoil & go home little boy.

It's a conspiracy that this redneck ran down a black kid with his car?
It is what it is in today's America, vato.

No pain, no gain...Ese.

I'm not Hispanic, tard.

Ooooooh...me so sorry, Mr. Taz Me Bro-san.

You no rikey hispanics?

Damn, KG kicked that squrirelly sissy azz of yours TazZz.. it's almost pathetic how badly she whipped ya. LOL

KG- Great links and great job in this thread in defeating the perpetual leftist victim cry.

I've only ever lost two fights and one was by split decision. All KG did was confirm to the world what a bigoted nut job she is.

I've only ever lost two fights and one was by split decision. All KG did was confirm to the world what a bigoted nut job she is.
You have a bully victim personality. You probably got your ass kicked every day.

Forum List

Back