White suburbs secede as 90% black Atlanta nears collapse

Expect to see some kind of taxation imposed on commuters.

That's typically what happens when the urban areas hollow out.

Perhaps, but it will still be far less than the shit storm they were dealing with when they were part of the city. Does Georgia even allow cities to implement an income tax? I know the Carolinas don't because I lived in SC and worked in NC.

I live in the ATL area, and no, I don't believe GA allows cities to impose an income tax. Usually if there's money needed for a particular project, we're asked to support a SPLOST (Special Purpose Local Option Sales Tax).

Yeah, that's how it was in Charlotte too.

Never fails. When blacks take over a city, the whites leave and the city collapses. In fact the rule even applies to countries as proven by many african nations in the last 50 years.

29632506.jpg

The Democratic agenda for blacks. Keep 'em fat and ignorant with welfare, and harvest their votes by exploiting their hatred of Whitey.

The Democratic agenda for blacks. Keep 'em fat and ignorant with welfare, and harvest their votes by exploiting their hatred of Whitey.

And they're doing the same thing with illegals. Dems want to give them citizenship knowing they will then all go on welfare and vote dem the rest of their lives.

Forum List

Back