White suburbs secede as 90% black Atlanta nears collapse

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Never fails. When blacks take over a city, the whites leave and the city collapses. In fact the rule even applies to countries as proven by many african nations in the last 50 years.

Suburbs secede from Atlanta

March 10, 2013 As Detroit – beset by violence, debt and social woes – prepares to undergo a historic takeover by the Michigan state government, the city of Atlanta could be sliding toward a similar fate.

Some are quietly wondering whether Atlanta is in danger of becoming “the Detroit of the South.”

The city has experienced an ongoing succession of government scandals, ranging from a massive cheating racket to corruption, bribery, school-board incompetence and now the potential loss of accreditation for the local DeKalb County school system.

As a result of the unsavory politics in urban Atlanta, northern suburban communities acted to distance themselves. Beginning in 2005, many communities began the process of incorporating into cities.

Thus far, Milton, Sandy Springs, Brookhaven, Dunwoody, Chattahoochee Hills and Johns Creek have done so.

These cities, after breaking away politically from urban Atlanta, have become so successful that a libertarian think tank, the Reason Foundation, has featured Sandy Springs as a model of effective government. The Economist has also applauded the northern Atlanta cities for solving the problem of unfunded government pension liability and avoiding the bankruptcy that looms over some urban areas. The new cities may soon be able to create their own school districts, which would free them even further from the issues besetting Atlanta.

While incorporation has been popular with residents of the new cities, not all of Atlanta is as satisfied. The Georgia Legislative Black Caucus filed a lawsuit in 2011 to dissolve the new cities, claiming they were a “super-white majority” and diluting the voting power of minorities

Last edited:
Georgia State National Guard should move in and confiscate weapons before rioting starts and someone gets hurt.

Never fails. When Democrats take over a city, the middle class leave and the city collapses...

There, fixed

rhetoric and magical thinking dont work very well when you actually have to get something accomplished.

Expect to see some kind of taxation imposed on commuters.

That's typically what happens when the urban areas hollow out.

They should make it into a reality TV show so the rest of us can watch.

Sort of like an urban Survivor...

• Banned
Blacks go on welfare at 5 times the rate whites do. If atlanta was smart, they would drop all welfare and the blacks would leave immediately.

Perhaps, but it will still be far less than the shit storm they were dealing with when they were part of the city. Does Georgia even allow cities to implement an income tax? I know the Carolinas don't because I lived in SC and worked in NC.

Perhaps, but it will still be far less than the shit storm they were dealing with when they were part of the city. Does Georgia even allow cities to implement an income tax? I know the Carolinas don't because I lived in SC and worked in NC.

I live in the ATL area, and no, I don't believe GA allows cities to impose an income tax. Usually if there's money needed for a particular project, we're asked to support a SPLOST (Special Purpose Local Option Sales Tax).

Are you a widdle victim, Shitshisspeedos? Do you need help? Someone to blame for your failures?

Forum List

Back