White South African farmers to be removed from their land | Daily Mail Online

More than 10,500 people have signed a petition asking President Donald Trump to let white people in SA emigrate to the US following the vote. do the right thing, Donald!
ROTFLMAO!

That's what we need...a million or so Boars. Somehow...I think not. Maybe Holland take them back? Makes sense that the Alt/right would be on board with this--all of a sudden Humanitarian Refugee's are OK, huh?

iu
iu
You cant differentiate between people with useful skills and 3rd world scrubs?

More than 10,500 people have signed a petition asking President Donald Trump to let white people in SA emigrate to the US following the vote. do the right thing, Donald!
Just before the white South African farmers leave, they need to spread heavy amounts of defoliant over their property. Leave it useless.
When the white farms were taken in Zimbabwe, the entire herds of livestock were slaughtered and left to rot in the fields. Acres of growing crops and orchards were burned. All of the blacks who worked on the farms were killed.

Then the country was left to starve.

We helped boot the old racists from power in favor of a whole new batch of racists. Yea us.

Just before the white South African farmers leave, they need to spread heavy amounts of defoliant over their property. Leave it useless.
When the white farms were taken in Zimbabwe, the entire herds of livestock were slaughtered and left to rot in the fields. Acres of growing crops and orchards were burned. All of the blacks who worked on the farms were killed.

Then the country was left to starve.
And?

ROTFLMAO!

That's what we need...a million or so Boars. Somehow...I think not. Maybe Holland take them back? Makes sense that the Alt/right would be on board with this--all of a sudden Humanitarian Refugee's are OK, huh?

iu
iu
I don't assume that the defining line is skin color. Some of those SA peeps will be useful..and some will be 3rd world scrubs. Same proportion as any of the other Africans we consider for immigration. My take..let Europe have them.

ROTFLMAO!

iu
iu
I don't assume that the defining line is skin color. Some of those SA peeps will be useful..and some will be 3rd world scrubs. Same proportion as any of the other Africans we consider for immigration. My take..let Europe have them.
I don't want scrubs of any color, but im more than happy to take in skilled people of any color.

I don't want scrubs of any color, but im more than happy to take in skilled people of any color.

I feel the same way but are there ANY skilled blacks in the world.?? Both Ben Carson and Neil Tyson are affirmative action frauds.

] If your words were true, then the black population in America wouldn't be where they are today as we have witnessed here in America. We have proven that there is no such thing as stupid people or low IQ people,

HAHAHA. Did you really say that.?? All people have the same intelligence?? HAHA

The black population as a whole, in the US are beneficiaries of a system created from a European model. Additionally, Blacks in the US find themselves in the positions they are in (High crime, infant mortality, incarceration, illegitimacy,) directly because of the decisions that they do make. Decisions indicative of a sub population with an average 85 I.Q.

The black IQ is not even 85. That number is "after adjusting for socio-economic factors" and that is BS. It's more like 65.

Surely had Hillary not stumbled and fell we'd be reading about how racist white AMERICANS were being evicted from their homes to make way for "people of color". Exemption, of course, for registered Democrats.

His "point" is that they are not "smart enough" to farm. Thats just bullshit.

Anyone can do subsistence farming and manage a little garden maybe 50 feet square. But farming say 3000 acres takes a lot of machinery and tech skills. THINK

The black population as a whole, in the US are beneficiaries of a system created from a European model. Additionally, Blacks in the US find themselves in the positions they are in (High crime, infant mortality, incarceration, illegitimacy,) directly because of the decisions that they do make. Decisions indicative of a sub population with an average 85 I.Q.

The black IQ is not even 85. That number is "after adjusting for socioeconomic factors" and that is BS. It's more like 65.
No...I disagree. I think you are low balling the numbers for our pop's. If we look at the populations where US slaves were harvested from ( Windward & West Coast Africa--IQ Senegal 76, Ghana 75, Gabon 64, Nigeria 84) We find IQ's ranging from ~70-80. If we look at the IQ of African Americans, theirs range between ~75-85 avg.
Some theorize that IQ is as much as 80% heritable e.g. genetic. If we look at our population, we can see a bump of 5 base points. This bump can be attributed to proper healthcare and diet. These numbers do seem to point in that direction.

Maybe if Europeans had never colonized Africa, it would be a different place today. When you oppress a people and intentionally keep them uneducated, you can't expect them to flourish.

Hey dumbshit, which European country colonized South Africa?

Hey dumbshit, if Europeans had never colonized Africa, Africa wouldn't have schools and hospitals.

They already had schools and hospitals idiot.

Lol they barely have that now!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Maybe if Europeans had never colonized Africa, it would be a different place today. When you oppress a people and intentionally keep them uneducated, you can't expect them to flourish.

Hey dumbshit, which European country colonized South Africa?

Hey dumbshit, if Europeans had never colonized Africa, Africa wouldn't have schools and hospitals.

They already had schools and hospitals idiot.

Lol they barely have that now!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Untrue.

Forum List

Back