White people "ruining" Black neighborhoods in Los Angeles? Thanks Maxine Waters.

I thought my older brother was being a little racist when he decided to sell his house after noticing an increase of blacks in his neighborhood. It was a nice neighborhood with lawns and homes looking nice.
It seemed odd because we were always taught to accept and respect people for who they are.

I drove through that same neighborhood ~15years later. It's when I realized he made the right decision.

Parents did that in '59.

but then, part of the reason for moving was the 25 mile drive for mom to get to work

I thought my older brother was being a little racist when he decided to sell his house after noticing an increase of blacks in his neighborhood. It was a nice neighborhood with lawns and homes that looked nice.
It seemed odd because we were always taught to accept and respect people for who they are.

I drove through that same neighborhood ~15years later. It's when I realized he made the right decision.

Truthfully, I'm very surprised it took 15 years for that neighborhood to reach full degradation. Haha

I thought my older brother was being a little racist when he decided to sell his house after noticing an increase of blacks in his neighborhood. It was a nice neighborhood with lawns and homes that looked nice.

Truthfully, I'm very surprised it took 15 years for that neighborhood to reach full degradation. Haha
15 years is how long it was before I drove through it. I suspect the degradation could be noticed much sooner.

White people have ruined Appalachia.

Appalachia-master675.jpg

tin_can_8_10-980-copy.jpg

What's ironic is those people vote Republican every time. Yet, any help, any jobs plans, promotion of education, any healthcare all comes from Democrats.

Appalachia-master675.jpg

What's ironic is those people vote Republican every time. Yet, any help, any jobs plans, promotion of education, any healthcare all comes from Democrats.

Oh yeah we definitely have some trailer trash out the...problem for you is, no one really gives a shit about the 2% of anything. It's kind of a waste of time to even acknowledge...you know, kind of like your beloved Tranny whack-jobs.
Free enlightenment...I'll invoice you for this lesson next time. Please copy and paste the following so you'll quit spouting at the mouth without knowing the real data.
Here's some facts from a credible source: 21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific
Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

Remember the key to REAL TRUE data is in using per capita factoring as 77% of this country is still white. Are blacks and hispanics part of the Republican demographic?

PLEASE NOTE:
White people in general are total pieces of shits.
They built this country into the place all want to live
They hardly ever go to prison
Only 1.3 in 10 require public assistance
They take life too serious
They get college degrees
They put effort into parenting their children
Those bastards set the bar way too high. THEY SUCK!

Appalachia-master675.jpg

That's a scene created by democrats.

Trump is focused on changing that by creating jobs. Jobs that democrats have been farming out to other countries.

Appalachia-master675.jpg

"What's ironic is those people vote Republican every time. Yet, any help, any jobs plans, promotion of education, any healthcare all comes from Democrats."
I wonder if they vote Republican because American Pride and Patriotism ranks above taxpayer funded freebies and government hand-holding?
I wonder if those poor white folk are killing themselves, others and cops up in those mountains?

I thought my older brother was being a little racist when he decided to sell his house after noticing an increase of blacks in his neighborhood. It was a nice neighborhood with lawns and homes looking nice.

The wife and I did the same thing.
It was our first house and a new subdivision with modest priced homes.
As soon as we saw an increase in rent homes and that it was huge families of mexicans renting these homes we bailed and made a tidy profit.
You wanna lock your doors when you drive through the neighborhood these days.

Appalachia-master675.jpg

dean...I seem to make a complete ass of you every time you post. I'm gonna let you in on a little secret and turn you on to a little website you may have heard of once...this will allow you to harvest a few facts before popping off at the mouth...only then will you build some credibility here. You're welcome in advance.
WWW.GOOGLE.COM

Appalachia-master675.jpg

So...

Only Democrats pay taxes!?

Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and the like inflate the Democrats paying taxes demographic. That's rarely discussed though...haha
I think he meant to imply that Democrats champion welfare and people on the taxpayer tit...Tell us something we don't know dean...We are well aware of the only "play" Democrats have left...they have to champion our lowest grade...they need more lower class to stay relevant.
This is not groundbreaking information.

Last edited:
Black people are fighting back. They won't sit back and let their neighborhoods be improved without a fight.

Black people are fighting back. They won't sit back and let their neighborhoods be improved without a fight.

"Who the hell do these whites think they are?
How dare they storm in here, improve these homes and landscaping, keep their yards tidy and never play wrap music from their cars at max volume....on top of it all our real estate values are going through the roof. Those damn white assholes."

Appalachia-master675.jpg

Oh yeah we definitely have some trailer trash out the...problem for you is, no one really gives a shit about the 2% of anything. It's kind of a waste of time to even acknowledge...you know, kind of like your beloved Tranny whack-jobs.
Free enlightenment...I'll invoice you for this lesson next time. Please copy and paste the following so you'll quit spouting at the mouth without knowing the real data.
Here's some facts from a credible source: 21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific
Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

Remember the key to REAL TRUE data is in using per capita factoring as 77% of this country is still white. Are blacks and hispanics part of the Republican demographic?

PLEASE NOTE:
They get college degrees

You wrote:

PLEASE NOTE:
They get college degrees

Let's look at that one at a time:

*I'm sorry you feel that way. Not sure why you do. White Democrats are very nice people.

*Whites didn't build it alone. Ask those living in the deep south. Ask the Chinese who built the railroads. In fact, because of this country's diversity, huge parts of the country can be attributed to one group or another.

They hardly ever go to prison.
*I don't know who "they" are. Sometimes I watch those prison shows and it seems the majority are white.

*Considering 70% of the country is white, that's a huge number. In fact, the majority of those on public assistance.

*Huh?

They get college degrees
*In mostly Blue States. Where the high school drop out rate is lowest. In fact, when people from other countries send their children here to go to school, they tend to send them to "liberal" colleges and universities, places the rest of the world calls the best in the world.

*Some do. Some don't. Some hire blacks and Hispanics to raise their children.

*Some do. Some don't. But it sure is a lot easier to make it after inheriting millions of dollars like Trump or Romney. Funny, how so many whites insist they "set the bar up high" when they've had help.

While these are the biggest success stories, one in four of all technology and engineering companies created in the U.S. between 2006 and 2010 were founded by foreign-born entrepreneurs, according to the Kauffman Foundation.
American Dreamers: 45 Foreign-Born Billionaires Who Got Rich in the U.S.

One thing Democratic Millionaires and Billionaires have in common is knowing that it's important to help those following in their footsteps. Republicans say F*ck 'em. Who cares?

"Mark S.L. asks, “Shall we bring back segregation in order to maintain the blackness of this community? Arguing gentrification is just a modern way of arguing segregation. Trying to keep a community a certain ‘color,’ trying to keep certain groups of people out of a community, is segregation.”

“It's hard not to see this as racism," writes LATimes.com commenter JPsouthbay. “‘The white people are ruining the neighborhood.’ Change white to black and you can read this same story about 40 years ago.”

Bingo.

Rising housing costs, especially in an area dominated by renters, AND a community experiencing unwelcome demographic changes are both valid issues.

Gee, I wonder who the people are in this middle-class black neighborhood who are selling their properties to the dreaded white folks? Could it possibly be blacks interested in making a nice profit due to the rising property values brought about by the growing demand for homes whites want to buy? If so, why? Why aren't they interested in preserving their neighborhood of thriving black culture? When they plop a For Sale sign in the yard are they suddenly labeled Uncle Toms, do they wake up the next morning to find their yards littered with Oreo cookies?

I have always thought that if "white flight" had not happened, the situations in many cities and towns would be much different today. In nearby Mt. Airy, PA, when blacks started moving in, the whites got together and said, "Let's make this work." They got to know each other, helped each other out, shared resources and still today it is one of the most successfully integrated communities in the U.S.

Just a small example of how things work. I live in a black neighborhood. I took my children to a neighborhood swimming pool. The lifeguards were drinking and not paying any attention to the swimmers. A black lady told me that she had called the city numerous time to complain and got no response. I went home and called and got this answer, "Oh, I'm sorry that someone like you (read white) has to go through this. We'll come right out." And they did.

What message did fleeing folks give to the black people? That we don't want to be anywhere near you. We fear you. We do not like you. And what did that do to the mental health and stability of blacks to know they were so hated?

Charles Caleb Colton said, "We hate some persons because we do not know them. And we will not know them because we hate them."

Forum List

Back