White people "ruining" Black neighborhoods in Los Angeles? Thanks Maxine Waters.

I thought my older brother was being a little racist when he decided to sell his house after noticing an increase of blacks in his neighborhood. It was a nice neighborhood with lawns and homes looking nice.
It seemed odd because we were always taught to accept and respect people for who they are.

I drove through that same neighborhood ~15years later. It's when I realized he made the right decision.
I have always thought that if "white flight" had not happened, the situations in many cities and towns would be much different today. In nearby Mt. Airy, PA, when blacks started moving in, the whites got together and said, "Let's make this work." They got to know each other, helped each other out, shared resources and still today it is one of the most successfully integrated communities in the U.S.

Just a small example of how things work. I live in a black neighborhood. I took my children to a neighborhood swimming pool. The lifeguards were drinking and not paying any attention to the swimmers. A black lady told me that she had called the city numerous time to complain and got no response. I went home and called and got this answer, "Oh, I'm sorry that someone like you (read white) has to go through this. We'll come right out." And they did.

What message did fleeing folks give to the black people? That we don't want to be anywhere near you. We fear you. We do not like you. And what did that do to the mental health and stability of blacks to know they were so hated?

Charles Caleb Colton said, "We hate some persons because we do not know them. And we will not know them because we hate them."

Your presentation of White Flight as A. based on irrational hatred and B. a cause of black dysfunction, is incorrect.

Schools did become shitty. Crime did increase. Hell, busing was a major hardship for many children.

And black dysfunction is primarily a product of illegitimacy.

White people have ruined Appalachia.

Appalachia-master675.jpg

tin_can_8_10-980-copy.jpg

What's ironic is those people vote Republican every time. Yet, any help, any jobs plans, promotion of education, any healthcare all comes from Democrats.
Maxine Waters and assholes like her ruined Appalachia.

Any help to white people always comes from Republicans.

Appalachia-master675.jpg

What's ironic is those people vote Republican every time. Yet, any help, any jobs plans, promotion of education, any healthcare all comes from Democrats.
Maxine Waters and assholes like her ruined Appalachia.

Any help to white people always comes from Republicans.
I don't remember in 40 years of working, anyone of a political party ever getting me a job or helping me buy a house, land, have kids, drive a vehicle or any toilet paper..

Appalachia-master675.jpg

And the money for those programs is running out, and still the democrats keep importing more of the world's poor and needy here to use the money up that much faster.

Forum List

Back