White People Riot again...This time over something important....Football

So whats holding you back then? Trust me. I know you are afraid. You know you are afraid. Hell everyone knows you are afraid. :laugh:
Holding what back? Nationalist parties are rising through elections. We will follow the law and win to preserve the peace and stability of society which is what we want. We don't need to have senseless violence for no reasons like the non-whites.
But history tells us you are lying. The facts are that you would simply get your ass beat. Thats why dont pull that stuff anymore. Give me a break dude.
You are just a black internet troll. It is a miracle you can use the computer. Either that or you are a white ******, or wigger is the word in America right? Either way you are pathetic man. You don't know anything about Europe, or about the politics. So stick to worshiping Obama and stay in the crappy country America where whites like you guys for some reason.

here in the US whites are required by law and political correctness to kiss the asses of blacks and not comment on aberrant behavior. The internet is the last bastion of truth on this planet
Not really. If you were brave you could go into a Black neighborhood and talk shit but we all know you wont do that due to fear. You would get your ass beat. What you meant to say was that the internet was the only place you can spew your filth without getting your ass beat is the internet.
laugh.gif

I'll get a microphone and yell it out if I want

they come runnin' and :flameth:

Last edited:
Holding what back? Nationalist parties are rising through elections. We will follow the law and win to preserve the peace and stability of society which is what we want. We don't need to have senseless violence for no reasons like the non-whites.
But history tells us you are lying. The facts are that you would simply get your ass beat. Thats why dont pull that stuff anymore. Give me a break dude.
You are just a black internet troll. It is a miracle you can use the computer. Either that or you are a white ******, or wigger is the word in America right? Either way you are pathetic man. You don't know anything about Europe, or about the politics. So stick to worshiping Obama and stay in the crappy country America where whites like you guys for some reason.

here in the US whites are required by law and political correctness to kiss the asses of blacks and not comment on aberrant behavior. The internet is the last bastion of truth on this planet
Not really. If you were brave you could go into a Black neighborhood and talk shit but we all know you wont do that due to fear. You would get your ass beat. What you meant to say was that the internet was the only place you can spew your filth without getting your ass beat is the internet.
laugh.gif

Looks like your still just talking on the internet. Nobody and I do mean nobody believes you have the balls to even leave your bunker. Dont make me laugh!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Looks like your still just talking on the internet. Nobody and I do mean nobody believes you have the balls to even leave your bunker. Dont make me laugh!
laugh.gif

like you ever spewed your shit in a white neighborhood

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

like you ever spewed your shit in a white neighborhood
Actually I have as a rash teenager when I hated white people. White boys are too timid to do anything. Nothing happened. However, we are talking about you and your fantasies of rioting in a Black neighborhood. We know for certain you would never do that. You would get your punk ass kicked.
laugh.gif

you still hate white people because you know they are better than you
I love white women. I have some male white family, friends, and business partners as well. I have yet to meet a white person better than me. However lets get back to the topic. You white cave chimps would never riot in a Black neighborhood in modern times because you would get your ass kicked. Yes or No?

Forum List

Back