White People Have A Heart of Gold

I can say I've met people from all over the world and there is not much difference they are either good or they are bad...One thing I make sure to do is have interpersonal relationships where the truth is of paramount importance...
Another stupid boomer who doesn’t have a clue.....

The things I worry about are absolutely essential for the continued existence of white people and the continued existence of European identity and culture.

The problems that Democrats and others have created in white communities extends far beyond what BLM claims to worry about.

You also don’t seem to understand that I am not the one who is scared of the future on a personal level. I am fully prepared to kill many people in ways that would make the most experienced serial killers sick to their stomachs. I will have my vengeance and I will make sure that those who are guilty cannot bring me down.

When I type these posts I am putting myself in the shoes of the most lost, most broken and the most scared white people who thought that everything would be ok for most of their lives. Even though I quite often wish for Boomers to die off, it is also out of compassion for the fate that they will suffer if they don’t die off soon. Lots of people who you thought would always be relatively safe are going to killed in the near future and that is just the world the Democrats and other leftists have created.

You need to check in with a psychiatrist buddy. You seem to have a personality disorder that is probably fucking with your life and making you miserable. That paranoia isn't normal. Get help.
I would had hated to see how he reacted to the 1980's?
I was born in the 80s.

The 80s were a relative paradise compared to today.
You really missed all the fun in the 1960's-1970's then. It was a wild ride..
It is far worse now and it will continue to get worse with time.

In the 60s Berkeley had the free speech movement. They were conservative by today’s standards.
That's what it was about then getting freedom from the people that lived as I say the old way where you were told what you were going to be or doin your life like you was a kid all your life, now those that got the freedom are doing the same thing they had done to them.. And the govt. is acting like yer principle..My philosophy is this. Imma gonna do what I want to do, earn what I want being self employed, smoke weed and they can go to hell....oh and little trim now and then..

I can say I've met people from all over the world and there is not much difference they are either good or they are bad...One thing I make sure to do is have interpersonal relationships where the truth is of paramount importance...
Another stupid boomer who doesn’t have a clue.....
It's not about what they want, it's about what I want...Then I just figure out a way to dood it..

I have a son that was born in 1984 he is a radical republican minister truck driver...I raised him to be an electronic tech but nooooo....
Sounds like he knows what is actually going on in today’s world.

Tech companies don’t hire white males anymore btw.
Sure they do...They don't hire old fucks like me so you better get done what you gotta do to make it big or at least make it look good before middle age, there is a reason why it's called a black birthday at 40..
No, they don’t.

Tech companies started out almost uniformly white, and now with quota benefits tech companies can’t hire white males.
Well they damn sure hire whitese around here..

You need to check in with a psychiatrist buddy. You seem to have a personality disorder that is probably fucking with your life and making you miserable. That paranoia isn't normal. Get help.
I was born in the 80s.

In the 60s Berkeley had the free speech movement. They were conservative by today’s standards.
That's what it was about then getting freedom from the people that lived as I say the old way where you were told what you were going to be or doin your life like you was a kid all your life, now those that got the freedom are doing the same thing they had done to them.. And the govt. is acting like yer principle..My philosophy is this. Imma gonna do what I want to do, earn what I want being self employed, smoke weed and they can go to hell....oh and little trim now and then..
That no longer exists.

You might as well drown yourself in weed and cover your eyes because the days of the individual being able to live a free life without actual worries is completely gone.

You still live in the bygone age where it was almost all white people you had to interact with. Today your coworker or business client or whatever will read your supposedly racially insensitive posts on social media and get you thrown out in the street before you even knew you were no longer getting an income.

Even my moronic stepfather knows that white people walk on eggshells every second of their lives.

I was born in the 80s.

That no longer exists.

You might as well drown yourself in weed and cover your eyes because the days of the individual being able to live a free life without actual worries is completely gone.

You still live in the bygone age where it was almost all white people you had to interact with. Today your coworker or business client or whatever will read your supposedly racially insensitive posts on social media and get you thrown out in the street before you even knew you were no longer getting an income.

Even my moronic stepfather knows that white people walk on eggshells every second of their lives.

You're telling me you have a hard time posting on social media without being accused of racism?

I think, just maybe, the fault doesn't lie with society on that one.

I was born in the 80s.

That no longer exists.

Worries are a creation in yer own head.You have to learn to let go and focus on the reward...Yeah that's the ticket just like a junky or an alcoholic.I don't post on social media if people really knew what I was thinking why I might get a bad reputation. Like the one I have in the non-digital world. Being self employed doesn't require me to answer to any higher authority, I even got rid of the wife so I could be number one for a change..

Why do you care so much what other people say? People have their opinions. I'm sure there are people out there who believe there are little green men living on the moon. Doesn't mean their opinion is worth a damn. Would you listen to tinfoil hatters as though they matter?
Because my IQ is much much higher than yours?

Are you actually stupid enough to ask me why I care about what the biggest political party says about white people regularly while whining about non-existent racism from Republicans and white people?

Are you stupid enough to ask a white South African the same thing?

Judging by the things you worry about, I doubt it, my friend.

No one is out to get you. Sure, some people are out there trying to win political brownie points. Yes, it gets on my nerves as well. But stop with the "woe is me, I'm a persecuted white guy" bullshit. You're fine.
The things I worry about are absolutely essential for the continued existence of white people and the continued existence of European identity and culture.

The problems that Democrats and others have created in white communities extends far beyond what BLM claims to worry about.

You also don’t seem to understand that I am not the one who is scared of the future on a personal level. I am fully prepared to kill many people in ways that would make the most experienced serial killers sick to their stomachs. I will have my vengeance and I will make sure that those who are guilty cannot bring me down.

When I type these posts I am putting myself in the shoes of the most lost, most broken and the most scared white people who thought that everything would be ok for most of their lives. Even though I quite often wish for Boomers to die off, it is also out of compassion for the fate that they will suffer if they don’t die off soon. Lots of people who you thought would always be relatively safe are going to killed in the near future and that is just the world the Democrats and other leftists have created.

In some western countries going to a “psychiatrist” about racial issues will get you arrested. The leaders of those countries are the ones who need psychiatrists.

People with paranoia can’t give you exact quotes that are readily available. Denial is nothing more than the opposite extreme of paranoia.

Try again.
I dont know about anyone else but this one is my particular favourite. It transcends the racist shite genre and brings in all sorts of conspiracy nonsense.

In some western countries going to a “psychiatrist” about racial issues will get you arrested. The leaders of those countries are the ones who need psychiatrists.

People with paranoia can’t give you exact quotes that are readily available. Denial is nothing more than the opposite extreme of paranoia.

Try again.

:cuckoo:
You are projecting.

You literally think the night riders are going to carry you off any minute.

You encapsulate the word paranoia perfectly.

Racism has distorted reality for many whites. Teachings about history, the world, the pursuits of thought, expressions of culture, and personal relationships have for most whites been both limited and false.

– Racism has taught whites that we are members of a race which is superior, and that assumption creates false expectations and warped illusions.

Racism has produced in white society a mental health problem: characteristic responses among many whites are dominated by unfounded fear of blacks, hatred, suspicion, guilt, shame, and jealousy. These words are the language of disease.
I could give less of a shit if I am superior or inferior to black people.

Drop the outdated strawman and actually debate me using your own knowledge for once.

Nothing I state is outdated.

And I will use quotes when and as often as I want.

I was born in the 80s.

That no longer exists.

You're telling me you have a hard time posting on social media without being accused of racism?

You shouldn’t have shown me how low your IQ was with this stupid post. Now there is no doubt. I might as well be talking to a monkey in the case of most of you.

Find ONE fucking quote where I am racist in this entire forum.

Find ONE fucking quote from any of my posts and comments on the entire internet that would get a black academic fired or questioned or put on the news if they said the same things.

You can’t dumbass.

People in Europe get jailed for even defending themselves from personal racial attacks on social media if they are white.

People in America get shunned, fired and even physically attacked for defending themselves against personal racial attacks on social media if they are well known/influential enough and white.

Ignoring the problems isn’t even an option anymore. The ONLY option white people have is to gather whoever you can and fight this world head on until it buckles from a force that it is not used to enduring.

You really don’t understand how detached you are from the real world. You hang out with the overwhelmingly white coworkers that are your age, you watch old movies that are from a time completely different than even when I was born and have a personal connection to that time and those movies, you have grown kids who didn’t have to deal with the shit I did and kids do today, you live in your own bubble. This is why boomers and older people don’t understand anything, you have no connection to the recent past or present. Only Gen Xers and later either have kids who go through this shit or they personally went through it themselves.

Because my IQ is much much higher than yours?

Are you actually stupid enough to ask me why I care about what the biggest political party says about white people regularly while whining about non-existent racism from Republicans and white people?

Are you stupid enough to ask a white South African the same thing?

No one is out to get you. Sure, some people are out there trying to win political brownie points. Yes, it gets on my nerves as well. But stop with the "woe is me, I'm a persecuted white guy" bullshit. You're fine.

Try again.
I dont know about anyone else but this one is my particular favourite. It transcends the racist shite genre and brings in all sorts of conspiracy nonsense.
You are a perfect example of what I am talking about.

People like you should be the ones getting thrown in jail or losing their kids for hate speech in Britain, not a courageous mother like Emma West.

If I ever ran into a piece of shit like you I would skin you alive.

I was born in the 80s.

That no longer exists.

Worries are a creation in yer own head.You have to learn to let go and focus on the reward...Yeah that's the ticket just like a junky or an alcoholic.I don't post on social media if people really knew what I was thinking why I might get a bad reputation. Like the one I have in the non-digital world. Being self employed doesn't require me to answer to any higher authority, I even got rid of the wife so I could be number one for a change..
In a globalist world the internet is the way you interact.

Without the internet you are nothing as an individual.

That no longer exists.

I call bullshit..

That no longer exists.

I call bullshit..
You call bullshit....on the internet.

Try again.

People like you should be the ones getting thrown in jail or losing their kids for hate speech in Britain, not a courageous mother like Emma West.

Kid, get yourself a girlfriend or a cat at least.

Try again.

:cuckoo:
You are projecting.

You literally think the night riders are going to carry you off any minute.

You encapsulate the word paranoia perfectly.

Racism has distorted reality for many whites. Teachings about history, the world, the pursuits of thought, expressions of culture, and personal relationships have for most whites been both limited and false.

– Racism has taught whites that we are members of a race which is superior, and that assumption creates false expectations and warped illusions.

Racism has produced in white society a mental health problem: characteristic responses among many whites are dominated by unfounded fear of blacks, hatred, suspicion, guilt, shame, and jealousy. These words are the language of disease.
I could give less of a shit if I am superior or inferior to black people.

Drop the outdated strawman and actually debate me using your own knowledge for once.

Nothing I state is outdated.

And I will use quotes when and as often as I want.
Everything you believe is outdated, even more so than the old white people who are completely clueless.

There are more white black supremacists today than white white supremacists, way more.

You should be like your buddy Asclepias and relish in the black supremacist society that we have become. Go watch the Super Bowl with almost no white people on either team. Go to any inner city in America and never have to interact with a white person ever again. Start up a racist black business venture and get rich within a year. Watch black supremacist porn if you want to do that.

The sky is the limit for non-white people who aren’t Asians.

That no longer exists.

You shouldn’t have shown me how low your IQ was with this stupid post. Now there is no doubt. I might as well be talking to a monkey in the case of most of you.

Find ONE fucking quote from any of my posts and comments on the entire internet that would get a black academic fired or questioned or put on the news if they said the same things.

You can’t dumbass.

People in Europe get jailed for even defending themselves from personal racial attacks on social media if they are white.

People in America get shunned, fired and even physically attacked for defending themselves against personal racial attacks on social media if they are well known/influential enough and white.

Ignoring the problems isn’t even an option anymore. The ONLY option white people have is to gather whoever you can and fight this world head on until it buckles from a force that it is not used to enduring.

You really don’t understand how detached you are from the real world. You hang out with the overwhelmingly white coworkers that are your age, you watch old movies that are from a time completely different than even when I was born and have a personal connection to that time and those movies, you have grown kids who didn’t have to deal with the shit I did and kids do today, you live in your own bubble. This is why boomers and older people don’t understand anything, you have no connection to the recent past or present. Only Gen Xers and later either have kids who go through this shit or they personally went through it themselves.

Yikes ... you might need more than just medication. A lobotomy oughta do it. Don't want you shooting up a church or something.

By the way, I'm 29, white and I live in a town with a lot of black and latino people in it. In the year and a half I've lived here, no one has so much as mentioned my race in conversation. Ditch the social media and the right-wing websites. That shit's rotting your brain.

Try again.

Kid, get yourself a girlfriend or a cat at least.
Girls or women who will last more than a few months in any sort of relationship are few and far between. Girls or women who are marriage material no longer exist.

You can’t destroy families and the gender dynamic and then tell people to find a mate to attempt to fix the problems the person is suffering from when the person is suffering from the problems caused by the destruction of the family and gender dynamic.

That no longer exists.

You can’t dumbass.

Yikes ... you might need more than just medication. A lobotomy oughta do it. Don't want you shooting up a church or something.

By the way, I'm 29, white and I live in a town with a lot of black and latino people in it. In the year and a half I've lived here, no one has so much as mentioned my race in conversation. Ditch the social media and the right-wing websites. That shit's rotting your brain.
Yikes, you are shockingly naive and stupid for your age then. All I needed to do was go to freshman orientation at a “diverse” college and any childish beliefs about multiculturalism that I had remaining were washed away in a week.

What is it going to take for morons like you to get it?

How is it an accomplishment for black and Latino people not to antagonize you for no reason? Do you think that is an equivalent to having real neighbors? Do you think they will reject their culture to help you or your friends and family?

Did you ever think that maybe they just see you as a weak cucked out loser who is ultimately irrelevant in their community?

No people in the history of the world have ever been lied to, psychologically abused, divided, slandered, betrayed, and colonized as much as the European and yet we still are a merciful, humble, altruistic, charitable people to this day.

I'm pretty sure the people you psychologically abused, divided, slandered, betrayed, and colonized would disagree with you.
You mean because those people still exist?

Because they still have their culture?

Because they weren’t slandered or divided and reactionary dumbasses like you have no clue what you are talking about?

Because their existence as a community proves that we are in fact extremely kind people who invented the concept of human rights back when slavery was the norm for the rest of the world?

If the alt-right and the alt-left doesn’t win there will be no Europe or Europeans in the future.

Our enemies want to destroy every single last white person and every artifact of our history.

The fact that Ireland is being colonized just the same as the former colonial powers after Ireland fought so hard for their own independence and the Irish people are called “racists” for resisting it just like the British, just like the French, just like the Spaniards etc proves that this is FAR worse than anything any other people in history have ever gone through.

Calling white people “racists” is no different than calling black people or Native American “savages”, it is just a term created to justify unbelievably evil acts of imperialism.
Too many times black posters reply to whites as if they are responsible for the past.

Forum List

Back