White People Have A Heart of Gold

ptbw forever

Gold Member
May 9, 2015
No people in the history of the world have ever been lied to, psychologically abused, divided, slandered, betrayed, and colonized as much as the European and yet we still are a merciful, humble, altruistic, charitable people to this day.

No people in the history of the world could even survive the horrific double standards that white people are expected to take in stride every day, much less doing it while being completely atomized without agency and without any government representation anywhere in the world. Our strength as both a people and as individuals is boundless.

For those who claim that karma will not be kind to us because of the distant past, you better watch out for the karma that will affect your people because of the recent past and present.

No people in the history of the world have ever been lied to, psychologically abused, divided, slandered, betrayed, and colonized as much as the European and yet we still are a merciful, humble, altruistic, charitable people to this day.

I'm pretty sure the people you psychologically abused, divided, slandered, betrayed, and colonized would disagree with you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Poor honkies. So oppressed. So downtrodden. So abused.:crybaby:

• Banned

I'm pretty sure the people you psychologically abused, divided, slandered, betrayed, and colonized would disagree with you.
You mean because those people still exist?

Because they still have their culture?

Because they weren’t slandered or divided and reactionary dumbasses like you have no clue what you are talking about?

Because their existence as a community proves that we are in fact extremely kind people who invented the concept of human rights back when slavery was the norm for the rest of the world?

If the alt-right and the alt-left doesn’t win there will be no Europe or Europeans in the future.

Our enemies want to destroy every single last white person and every artifact of our history.

The fact that Ireland is being colonized just the same as the former colonial powers after Ireland fought so hard for their own independence and the Irish people are called “racists” for resisting it just like the British, just like the French, just like the Spaniards etc proves that this is FAR worse than anything any other people in history have ever gone through.

Calling white people “racists” is no different than calling black people or Native American “savages”, it is just a term created to justify unbelievably evil acts of imperialism.

• Banned
White people are not a monolith. Only people like you think that way.
Try living in the 21st century for a while.

White people are attacked as a monolith every minute of every day by the modern left. Stop being a reactionary and READ what the hell is going on in the world.

“What’s the Matter With White People?” is no longer a provocative question by self hating bitches like Joan Walsh on salon, now that question is answered by every left wing troglodyte with the word “racism”.

White people are attacked as a monolith every minute of every day by the modern left. Stop being a reactionary and READ what the hell is going on in the world.

“What’s the Matter With White People?” is no longer a provocative question by self hating bitches like Joan Walsh on salon, now that question is answered by every left wing troglodyte with the word “racism”.

Why do you care so much what other people say? People have their opinions. I'm sure there are people out there who believe there are little green men living on the moon. Doesn't mean their opinion is worth a damn. Would you listen to tinfoil hatters as though they matter?

No people in the history of the world could even survive the horrific double standards that white people are expected to take in stride every day, much less doing it while being completely atomized without agency and without any government representation anywhere in the world. Our strength as both a people and as individuals is boundless.

For those who claim that karma will not be kind to us because of the distant past, you better watch out for the karma that will affect your people because of the recent past and present.

Now I've heard of the Village people but nothing about these white people.

170819_new_village_people_d0c9e526c91122f0c9eb9e3ea7ca5b07.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Why do you care so much what other people say? People have their opinions. I'm sure there are people out there who believe there are little green men living on the moon. Doesn't mean their opinion is worth a damn. Would you listen to tinfoil hatters as though they matter?
Because my IQ is much much higher than yours?

Are you actually stupid enough to ask me why I care about what the biggest political party says about white people regularly while whining about non-existent racism from Republicans and white people?

Are you stupid enough to ask a white South African the same thing?

Now I've heard of the Village people but nothing about these white people.

170819_new_village_people_d0c9e526c91122f0c9eb9e3ea7ca5b07.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg
Pathetic NPC response.

Are you actually stupid enough to ask me why I care about what the biggest political party says about white people regularly while whining about non-existent racism from Republicans and white people?

Judging by the things you worry about, I doubt it, my friend.

No one is out to get you. Sure, some people are out there trying to win political brownie points. Yes, it gets on my nerves as well. But stop with the "woe is me, I'm a persecuted white guy" bullshit. You're fine.

No one is out to get you. Sure, some people are out there trying to win political brownie points. Yes, it gets on my nerves as well. But stop with the "woe is me, I'm a persecuted white guy" bullshit. You're fine.
The things I worry about are absolutely essential for the continued existence of white people and the continued existence of European identity and culture.

The problems that Democrats and others have created in white communities extends far beyond what BLM claims to worry about.

You also don’t seem to understand that I am not the one who is scared of the future on a personal level. I am fully prepared to kill many people in ways that would make the most experienced serial killers sick to their stomachs. I will have my vengeance and I will make sure that those who are guilty cannot bring me down.

When I type these posts I am putting myself in the shoes of the most lost, most broken and the most scared white people who thought that everything would be ok for most of their lives. Even though I quite often wish for Boomers to die off, it is also out of compassion for the fate that they will suffer if they don’t die off soon. Lots of people who you thought would always be relatively safe are going to killed in the near future and that is just the world the Democrats and other leftists have created.

yes--- the blacks HATE whites/America
they would not care if America died
the MSM/blacks/etc make white people to be the ONLY evil race--and they do this all the time

....they make out white cops to be evil--shooting blacks ALL the time--but I have proven many times on USMB this is totally false--a BIG lie by BLM/MSM/blacks

they make out Trump to be a white racist

all this dumbass shit/LIES/etc ruin the community and America

they get people fired for the same shit they do

they protest FOR black criminals that attack WHITE cops

---Obama sent his AG [ who is supposed to be anti-criminal ] to comfort the family of a BLACK criminal that attacked a WHITE cop--who lost his way of living because he did his job because of the dumbass blacks who protested for a cop who JUSTIFIABLY shot a jackass, dangerous BLACK criminal
...the blacks screwed up the community/the WHITE cop's life/etc for LIES/BULLSHIT
etc etc

The things I worry about are absolutely essential for the continued existence of white people and the continued existence of European identity and culture.

The problems that Democrats and others have created in white communities extends far beyond what BLM claims to worry about.

You also don’t seem to understand that I am not the one who is scared of the future on a personal level. I am fully prepared to kill many people in ways that would make the most experienced serial killers sick to their stomachs. I will have my vengeance and I will make sure that those who are guilty cannot bring me down.

When I type these posts I am putting myself in the shoes of the most lost, most broken and the most scared white people who thought that everything would be ok for most of their lives. Even though I quite often wish for Boomers to die off, it is also out of compassion for the fate that they will suffer if they don’t die off soon. Lots of people who you thought would always be relatively safe are going to killed in the near future and that is just the world the Democrats and other leftists have created.

You need to check in with a psychiatrist buddy. You seem to have a personality disorder that is probably fucking with your life and making you miserable. That paranoia isn't normal. Get help.

VICTIM!

You don't exist the distant past and you are an example of continuing white racism.

You need to check in with a psychiatrist buddy. You seem to have a personality disorder that is probably fucking with your life and making you miserable. That paranoia isn't normal. Get help.
whites are attacked on the MSM every day
looked what happened with the Covington kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
white KIDS screwed over by the MSM
see, you don't have to look far or back to find perfect examples

VICTIM!

You don't exist the distant past and you are an example of continuing white racism.
Covington

Forum List

Back