White people are a very funny race

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
White people are funny.
White people make fun of other white people for being too white. As a very white white person, when at the beach fellow white people make fun of me for being too white.
White people spend billions and risk their lives to not be white. They spend hours in the sun to get tan (brown) knowing they are risking cancer. If they do not live in an area with sun they go to tanning booths or vacation in areas where their is sun. Some in an attempt to be safer while getting brown go to booths that spray paint them brown.

And then there is no race that has more people who feel they are superior to all other races because they are white.

Maybe those who feel superior because they are white are driven by brown, black, non-white envy.

Go figure

White people are funny.
White people make fun of other white people for being too white. As a very white white person, when at the beach fellow white people make fun of me for being too white.
White people spend billions and risk their lives to not be white. They spend hours in the sun to get tan (brown) knowing they are risking cancer. If they do not live in an area with sun they go to tanning booths or vacation in areas where their is sun. Some in an attempt to be safer while getting brown go to booths that spray paint them brown.

And then there is no race that has more people who feel they are superior to all other races because they are white.

Maybe those who feel superior because they are white are driven by brown, black, non-white envy.

Go figure

Do you realize that there is an issue among blacks called "not black enough"?

It's not just the white race that has an issue with what shade they are.

White people are funny.

Go figure
My wife is pale white as are 2 of my kids. I LOVE how pale they are its beautiful to me and NONE of them want to change. I am darker white because I have Spanish blood in me and 2 of my kids take after me to a lesser extent again we enjoy our skin tone and want NOTHING to change. Tanning is just another example of shaming whites into hating their whiteness to actually think being white is a BAD thing. Not here my friend. White and DAMN PROUD OF IT!
You are full of shit.
Bingo!

Yeah and some of them pretend to be black and the fool blacks are too stupid to figure it out.

king-dolezal.jpg

we're not quite as funny as jews, unfortunately, but yeah, you are pretty much right.
but all people are funny, in a way, it's hard to generalise. great original post, this is the one that brings me back.
btw: ....and thanks to the effing global warmalists, whom are mostly quite white, everyone is at risk for skin cancer. :cool:

Last edited:
Charles Barkley really nails it.

“What I said was, it’s a dirty secret in the black community unless you’re a thug or got a criminal record or just a jackass, some people don’t think you’re black enough,” Barkley said.

“It’s a dirty little secret in our community. I want black kids [to know] we can be strong, intelligent. We just tell kids if you’re doing good in school, you’re acting white. If you speak intelligently, you’re acting white. That’s bull[expletive].

That’s one of the reasons we as a group, us black people, are struggling. We don’t have great respect for each other.”

Barkley said that he hadn’t gone on the show prepared to speak on the topic, but that the hosts brought it up in conjunction with the Wilson story.

“The question was asked. I talked about it in my last book. One of the problems in our black community is us, not white folks, other black folks. It just happened to come up because the Russell Wilson thing just broke. It’s not something I hadn’t said before. I don’t know why people took it national last week.

You don’t have to be a thug or unintelligent. You’re supposed to do great academically. You’re supposed to speak correctly. You don’t have to have street cred. I tell people,

‘We’re the only group where if you have a criminal record it makes you more black.’ It’s ridiculous.”

Charles Barkley on Russell Wilson: 'He was black enough last year when they were winning'

“What I said was, it’s a dirty secret in the black community unless you’re a thug or got a criminal record or just a jackass, some people don’t think you’re black enough,” Barkley said.
A fucking American tragedy.

And this type of culture is defended and enabled by those who claim to "care", those who are so consumed by their white guilt that they don't see the damage it's causing GENERATIONS of American Blacks.

White people are funny.

Go figure

I agree, not black enough is more cultural than color but I agree all races do some but I think not even close to white people..
The irony I see is the many white people who are not racist at all but do many thing to not be white; tan.

White people are funny.

Go figure

I agree, not black enough is more cultural than color but I agree all races do some but I think not even close to white people..
The irony I see is the many white people who are not racist at all but do many thing to not be white; tan.

Tanning isn't due to not wanting to be white, it's a fashion thing. Well unless you're full of white guilt like that Rachael Dolezal fruitloop

White people are funny.

Go figure

Tanning isn't due to not wanting to be white, it's a fashion thing. Well unless you're full of white guilt like that Rachael Dolezal fruitloop
Is it fashion or people feel they look better with color?

White people are funny.

Go figure
My wife is pale white as are 2 of my kids. I LOVE how pale they are its beautiful to me and NONE of them want to change. I am darker white because I have Spanish blood in me and 2 of my kids take after me to a lesser extent again we enjoy our skin tone and want NOTHING to change. Tanning is just another example of shaming whites into hating their whiteness to actually think being white is a BAD thing. Not here my friend. White and DAMN PROUD OF IT!
You are full of shit.
Bingo!
darker whites are smarter than lighter whites, everyone knows that...
i'm pretty sure i feel a new song coming on...:)

White people are funny.

Go figure

Is it fashion or people feel they look better with color?

Fashion. Look Elmer, I've never wanted to be black in my life, I'm perfectly happy being white and wouldn't try to fake black for any reason.

White people are funny.

Go figure

Exactly
Albino Black are being killed in Tanzinia because Black African Witch doctors think they have magical properties.
Albinos in Tanzania ‘hunted’ for their ‘magical’ flesh
Those with the disorder, caused by a defect in melanin production, are targeted for their flesh, which is believed to have magical powers in the impoverished East African country, population 43 million.

White people are funny.

Go figure

White people would look weird if they were to blacken themselves. Tan is healthy looking and attractive. That's all.

Forum List

Back