White people are a very funny race

White people are funny.
White people make fun of other white people for being too white. As a very white white person, when at the beach fellow white people make fun of me for being too white.
White people spend billions and risk their lives to not be white. They spend hours in the sun to get tan (brown) knowing they are risking cancer. If they do not live in an area with sun they go to tanning booths or vacation in areas where their is sun. Some in an attempt to be safer while getting brown go to booths that spray paint them brown.

And then there is no race that has more people who feel they are superior to all other races because they are white.

Maybe those who feel superior because they are white are driven by brown, black, non-white envy.

Go figure
It has nothing to do with race. If you are pasty white it looks like you only go out at midnight. A little sun means you are out and about. But if you're tanning yourself deep brown you're gonna look like shoe leather.

I am White and I have neither White guilt nor White superiority. I don't care what color or lineage I have, nor do I care what color or lineage you have. I just don't give a shit. Skin color has nothing to do with character, intelligence, integrity, talent, compassion, wisdom, devotion or humor. Those are the important human traits.

White people are funny.
White people make fun of other white people for being too white. As a very white white person, when at the beach fellow white people make fun of me for being too white.
White people spend billions and risk their lives to not be white. They spend hours in the sun to get tan (brown) knowing they are risking cancer. If they do not live in an area with sun they go to tanning booths or vacation in areas where their is sun. Some in an attempt to be safer while getting brown go to booths that spray paint them brown.

And then there is no race that has more people who feel they are superior to all other races because they are white.

Maybe those who feel superior because they are white are driven by brown, black, non-white envy.

Go figure
It has nothing to do with race. If you are pasty white it looks like you only go out at midnight. A little sun means you are out and about. But if you're tanning yourself deep brown you're gonna look like shoe leather.
what about musicians and vampires.... late night security guards ?? i still say it's a great thread.

White people are funny.

Go figure

Do you realize that there is an issue among blacks called "not black enough"?

It's not just the white race that has an issue with what shade they are.
I agree, not black enough is more cultural than color but I agree all races do some but I think not even close to white people..
The irony I see is the many white people who are not racist at all but do many thing to not be white; tan.

Tanning isn't due to not wanting to be white, it's a fashion thing. Well unless you're full of white guilt like that Rachael Dolezal fruitloop
White people would look weird if they were to blacken themselves. Tan is healthy looking and attractive. That's all.
I didn't say black necessarily. White people do a lot to give themselves some color. They don't do it because they feel they want to be another race but it is interesting the majority of whites feel people look better if their skin has a little color. They go to great lengths to have darker skin including risking cancer.

I am White and I have neither White guilt nor White superiority. I don't care what color or lineage I have, nor do I care what color or lineage you have. I just don't give a shit. Skin color has nothing to do with character, intelligence, integrity, talent, compassion, wisdom, devotion or humor. Those are the important human traits.
Very admirable

Some whites like to tan themselves and set about to do so. So be it.

Others do what they like to do and end up with some degree of tan because of it, like a byproduct. I golf and own a boat and am tanner today than I was on May 1st, and I'll look like that again come Oct./Nov.

Forum List

Back