white peeps are going crazy.

Huey

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2012
Earth
Can you imagine 600 officers being fired from protecting our country from its enemies.For cheating on tests.This is why I say that stats are nothing but lies.Put your head down whitey,you cant say anything more about Black folks negative when your own people are stabbing our country in its back.:mad::mad::mad:

What makes you think it was only white officers? You can't possibly be this dumb.

I assume there's a link to all of this proving your accusation beyond a doubt?

heres your link
07:20 PM ET
U.S. nuclear forces rocked by trail of scandals
The Air Force's nuclear arm has faced a number of scandals in the past year or so. CNN's Brian Todd looks at how the tedious nature of the job could have led to the most recent - where officers cheated on a proficiency test.

Can you imagine 600 officers being fired from protecting our country from its enemies.For cheating on tests.This is why I say that stats are nothing but lies.Put your head down whitey,you cant say anything more about Black folks negative when your own people are stabbing our country in its back.:mad::mad::mad:

Whitey? Why not honkey? Cracker? Haystack? Come on you can show your racism better than that. :thup:

my-peeps.jpg

Werd, yo! Wite peeps be crazy! Dey be walkin aroun actin all wite wif dere paints up so hie and obeyin da po po. Dey culd lern a fewe tings fro us yo! And we gots plenty to teach em! http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/335010-the-state-of-the-black-union.html

I assume there's a link to all of this proving your accusation beyond a doubt?

heres your link
07:20 PM ET
U.S. nuclear forces rocked by trail of scandals
The Air Force's nuclear arm has faced a number of scandals in the past year or so. CNN's Brian Todd looks at how the tedious nature of the job could have led to the most recent - where officers cheated on a proficiency test.

link failed

but that title doesn't say is was white guys only.

Whatever you say, black boy.

A true defender of a state never cheats.

Werd, yo! Wite peeps be crazy! Dey be walkin aroun actin all wite wif dere paints up so hie and obeyin da po po. Dey culd lern a fewe tings fro us yo! And we gots plenty to teach em! http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/335010-the-state-of-the-black-union.html

Oh, thats English I always dreamed about....

Forum List

Back