White or Hispanic?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
by order of the peaky fookin blinders
I took biometric pictures and run it through AI, biometric analysis on Kairos, Clarifai and Skybiometry. On Kairos and Clarifai I get out hispanic and on Skybiometry I get out White. What is the conclusion? Im not sure whether hispanic here means southern european or mestizo or triracial because black and american indian has a seperate category. Maybe it is a all catch up category for people with southern european or mixed apperances. But White on Kairos and Clarifai could mean Northern European only though. With a classic clear northern or central european appearance, if you look more southern european you could get hispanic?

skybiometrybiometricphotography.jpg
clarifaibiometricphoto.jpg
Biometric1.jpg
Biometric2.jpg

I took biometric pictures and run it through AI, biometric analysis on Kairos, Clarifai and Skybiometry. On Kairos and Clarifai I get out hispanic and on Skybiometry I get out White. What is the conclusion? Im not sure whether hispanic here means southern european or mestizo or triracial because black and american indian has a seperate category. Maybe it is a all catch up category for people with southern european or mixed apperances. But White on Kairos and Clarifai could mean Northern European only though. With a classic clear northern or central european appearance, if you look more southern european you could get hispanic?

View attachment 304989 View attachment 304990 View attachment 304991 View attachment 304992
You definitely look more white than Hispanic, Mortimer. Don't worry about results like these, just be proud of what and who you are.

View attachment 304989 View attachment 304990 View attachment 304991 View attachment 304992
You definitely look more white than Hispanic, Mortimer. Don't worry about results like these, just be proud of what and who you are.
Do I look clearly like a "dago" or "eastern european mong"
Like a "wog" "wop" or "dago" or Im more northern shifted then that? And do I look clearly southeastern balkan or eastern slav or more western then that. I know many italians are northern as well, but I mean the greasy stereotype like a sicilian mafia boss. If you think Im too eastern and southern in asian or african sense for "dago" then you can also say that. Every opinion is welcomed.

I took biometric pictures

Biometric2.jpg

You sure do obsess over race a whole hell of a lot.

If you do it because that is what they focus on over in Europe? My condolences.

But. . . might I give you some advice?

If you ever do decide to come over to the US for a visit or to immigrate? You might want to tone that obsession down a bit. Sure, folks find it a little interesting to find out what their ancestry is. . . but, other than that, if you harp on it too much? Folks will think you are some sort of nationalist/racist piece of shit.

If you want to pass as some other nationality because you are worried that folks will discriminate against your Roma heritage, I have always, myself, thought that Roma looked most like Northern Italians.

Just say you are from a portion of Italy where they spoke German or whatever languages you speak, and you are all set. You might pass for Greek or Macedonian too. We had, in the small town where I grew up, a Greek real-estate developer that was probably the wealthiest guy in town, multi-millionaire dozens of times over. Only the Dow family had more loot. Their family didn't look much different than you.

Anyhow, folks didn't like him much because he threw his weight round politically and economically, so they often demeaned him by calling him and his kids Roma, though they all knew he was of Greek decent. . . . or at least, that is what he claimed. Second Generation I believe.

In America, folks care if you are polite, kind, and decent to others, they just don't care what race you are. Not in this country.

Maybe you could qualify for low interest loans if you play up the hispanic bit Mort, or even become a one man race war, gotta have some fun yanno....~S~

Roma...

Simple as that and no you do not look Hispanic to me at all and I live in Texas where they will be the majority soon if not already...

Roma...

Simple as that and no you do not look Hispanic to me at all and I live in Texas where they will be the majority soon if not already...
Are roma hated in the USA or persecuted and discriminated? I have no idea how it is over there

I am sure they both conclude that you are ugly asf at least....

People have been killing and hurting each other over race for thousands of years. Maybe we should drop the concept as counter-productive.

Morty...you’re way too hung up on this stuff.

Growing up in L.A. during the 50's and 60's, I never knew that "Hispanics" were a different race. Like Italians, they often knew a second language and had some delicious recipes, but were otherwise indistinguishable.

Today, many seem to be preoccupied with "La Raza" and go out of their way to separate themselves from the general population. Is this a good thing?

Forum List

Back