White Nationalism’s Deep American Roots

Southern Poverty Law Center say the biggest threat to America is the rising hate groups like White Nationalism and not illegal immigration.

As he spoke to the nation on Jan. 20, Donald Trump reminded white nationalists why they had invested so much hope in him as their champion and redeemer.

He painted a bleak picture of America: a nation of crumbling, third-world infrastructure, “rusted-out factories,” leaky borders, inner cities wallowing in poverty, a depleted military and a feckless political class that prospered as the country fell into ruin.

He promised an “America First” policy that would turn it all around. “This American carnage stops right here and stops right now,” Trump declared.

The inaugural address echoed the themes of a campaign that had electrified the white nationalist – or “alt-right” – movement with its promise to stop all Muslim travelers at the border and deport millions of undocumented immigrants – killers and “rapists,” Trump called them.

Four days after the inauguration, white nationalist leader Richard Spencer told a TV interviewer, “Trump is a white nationalist, so to speak. He is alt-right whether he likes it or not.”

100 Days in Trump's America

What is so awful about white people having nations to call home?
They had a place and it is not called America. It is Europe and you should all go back there because there is no place here for you to call your own unless it is the swamps of the South where those with filthy racist hate beliefs belong. America is a melting pot and YOU started it when you invaded the Americas. GOD did not create a special place for you racist but if he did it would the be deepest depths of hell.

And there is the irony that the worse of your people (the racists) react very poorly at even the thought of having to endure the same treatment that they have subjected so many others to
Are you even remotely aware of the sins of the tribes "your people" committed (and commit) on your continent?

Physician, heal thyself!

Yesterday is yesterday, and today is today. I've done nothing ti you and nothing to feel guilty about regarding blacks living here. You have every opportunity here. Consider yourself blessed to live here. Otherwise, fuck off!
:asshole:

Looks good to me. Thank you for being honest about your racism. That is the best thing that I can say to you.

If white people were fucking pandas or grizzlies or whatever you'd be upset at the idea of them being pushed out of their habitat and crossbred into extinction. White genes are fragile and rare and beautiful and deserve to be protected.

Diversity, to me, does not mean multi-cultures nor does it mean wiping out a genetic strain.

I am a strong advocate for true diversity.
Really? What is "true diversity"?

What does that overused word actually mean?
: differing from one another
: composed of distinct or unlike elements or qualities

Ok, simple enough. But I thought we were all the same? I thought race doesn't matter? It's just skin color...right? So how do you maintain this great thing called diversity if you forcibly mash different elements together? Wouldn't it be necessary to stick to your own kind? But I thought tribalism is wrong and only causes division? Tribalism is small scale nationalism and we all know what an awful thing nationalism is.
We should be the same, but we are not. That is the whole point. Just retrace our steps. First, minorities were slaves for centuries. "FOR CENTURIES!" Let that sink in. Then, when slavery was abolished, it took a century before whites would finally let them eat, drink, and use the bathroom from the same facility. "A WHOLE CENTURY!" Let that sink in. Minorities had no rights, other than to move about freely. And yet, whites would never let them participate in the socio-economic structures and safety nets whites enjoyed. Meaning, minorities never had any capital to do anything with, because they were never allowed to participate. And even though the Civil Rights movement changed their lives for the better, the white resistance to keep them out of the game has still continued. That is why Section 8 housing is such a key part of this conversation. White privilege just devised another scheme to keep them away, and out of mainstream society by putting them in housing projects and out of white suburbia. Are you starting to get this picture yet, or is denial your only game?

More anti White, racist drivel. Just stop the divisiveness and victimhood already.
If it's not victimhood, then tell us all, at what point minorities first got the same opportunities, and the tools to use those opportunities at an even playing field as privileged whites? At what point did minorities inherit wealth and power in this country like white privilege?

American Apartheid

A long-overdue excavation of the book that Hitler called his “bible,” and the man who wrote it

Subscribe to The Atlantic’s Politics & Policy Daily, a roundup of ideas and events in American politics.

Robert Bowers wanted everyone to know why he did it.

I can’t sit by and watch my people get slaughtered,” he posted on the social-media network Gab shortly before allegedly entering the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh on October 27 and gunning down 11 worshippers. He “wanted all Jews to die,” he declared while he was being treated for his wounds. Invoking the specter of white Americans facing “genocide,” he singled out HIAS, a Jewish American refugee-support group, and accused it of bringing “invaders in that kill our people.” Then–Attorney General Jeff Sessions, announcing that Bowers would face federal charges, was unequivocal in his condemnation: “These alleged crimes are incomprehensibly evil and utterly repugnant to the values of this nation.”

The pogrom in Pittsburgh, occurring just days before the 80th anniversary of Kristallnacht, seemed fundamentally un-American to many. Sessions’s denunciation spoke to the reality that most Jews have found a welcome home in the United States. His message also echoed what has become an insistent refrain in the Donald Trump era. Americans want to believe that the surge in white-supremacist violence and recruitment—the march in Charlottesville, Virginia, where neo-Nazis chanted “Jews will not replace us”; the hate crimes whose perpetrators invoke the president’s name as a battle cry—has no roots in U.S. soil, that it is racist zealotry with a foreign pedigree and marginal allure.

The president’s rhetoric about “shithole countries” invites dismissal as crude talk, but behind it lie ideas whose power should not be underestimated.

Warnings from conservative pundits on Fox News about the existential threat facing a country overrun by immigrants meet with a similar response. “Massive demographic changes,” Laura Ingraham has proclaimed, mean that “the America we know and love doesn’t exist anymore” in much of the country: Surely this kind of rhetoric reflects mere ignorance. Or it’s just a symptom of partisan anxiety about what those changes may portend for Republicans’ electoral prospects. As for the views and utterances of someone like Congressman Steve King (“We can’t restore our civilization with somebody else’s babies”), such sentiments are treated as outlandish extremism, best ignored as much as possible.

The concept of “white genocide”—extinction under an onslaught of genetically or culturally inferior nonwhite interlopers—may indeed seem like a fringe conspiracy theory with an alien lineage, the province of neo-Nazis and their fellow travelers. In popular memory, it’s a vestige of a racist ideology that the Greatest Generation did its best to scour from the Earth. History, though, tells a different story. King’s recent question, posed in a New York Times interview, may be appalling: “White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization—how did that language become offensive?” But it is apt. “That language” has an American past in need of excavation. Without such an effort, we may fail to appreciate the tenacity of the dogma it expresses, and the difficulty of eradicating it. The president’s rhetoric about “shithole countries” and “invasion” by immigrants invites dismissal as crude talk, but behind it lie ideas whose power should not be underestimated.

The seed of Nazism’s ultimate objective—the preservation of a pure white race, uncontaminated by foreign blood—was in fact sown with striking success in the United States. What is judged extremist today was once the consensus of a powerful cadre of the American elite, well-connected men who eagerly seized on a false doctrine of “race suicide” during the immigration scare of the early 20th century. They included wealthy patricians, intellectuals, lawmakers, even several presidents. Perhaps the most important among them was a blue blood with a very impressive mustache, Madison Grant. He was the author of a 1916 book called The Passing of the Great Race, which spread the doctrine of race purity all over the globe.

Continued here:
White Nationalism’s Deep American Roots
I tied reading "Mien Kamp". Out of curiosity. Nothing to be afraid of, it was trash, it didn't mean anything. Like the Koran or the Bible. Up there in the same category.

I've read excerpts. Some of Hitler's comments would have lefty heads nodding in agreement if we replaced the word Jew with white.
Weren't the white supremacists in Charlottesville, who are not with the Left by the way, talking down the Jews? I think you got it backwards? Do we need to show you video?

Did they massacre 49 people?

I don't know, did they??

Orlando shooting: 49 killed, shooter pledged ISIS allegiance - CNN

Open mouth, insert foot. Moron.
Don't you read the news? The shooter pledged his allegiance to white supremacy and the follwings of Trump.

"49 killed in Orlando, pledged ISIS allegiance"? Who in the hell do you think this guy in New Zealand is, a boy scout? Boss, you've got to get your head out of the sand, "until we find out what the hell is going on." Remember that? The same applies to all this white supremacy terrorism. These people are no less dangerous than ISIS.

Cramming people from all corners of the globe to live together in bleak inner cities is not natural.
And neither is the conspiracy to contain them into inner cities, because that's where the trouble starts, and gives white privilege the convenient excuse to blame minorities for all the crime in these inner cities. Those places are nothing but prisons without walls.

There is nothing terrible about having or wanting nations to call home. Decimating the native populations and anyone else who isn't white by killing them is where the problem lies.

And there is the irony that the worse of your people (the racists) react very poorly at even the thought of having to endure the same treatment that they have subjected so many others to.

No I don't reckon I'd like it too much if someone tried to infect me and my family with smallpox.
Do you believe the native Americans were intentionally infected? Or just negligently?
You do realize that there were wars among the Native American tribes, right?
It was a way of life....as brutal as it was. What's the difference other than skin color when
the white man came over and started the migration west.
The difference is, we're still doing it.
doing what?
Invading and controlling people; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

And why do you think we are right in the middle of Venezuela's business right now? I'll give you three reasons. It's gold, diamonds, and oil. Good enough reasons for us to invade and take over those resources. Any more stupid questions?

No I don't reckon I'd like it too much if someone tried to infect me and my family with smallpox.
Do you believe the native Americans were intentionally infected? Or just negligently?
It was a way of life....as brutal as it was. What's the difference other than skin color when

Aztecs had sacrificed 100,000 people to their serpent god the same year the spanish arrived.
Trump's tribal cult wouldn't think it twice if they were told to do so. And don't ever think he won't have them do it. This dude is mentally and criminally sick.
Oh brother, this is quite the drama. Quit watching Peyton Place reruns.
You really have nothing to debate. You never say anything of value.

Aztecs had sacrificed 100,000 people to their serpent god the same year the spanish arrived.
Trump's tribal cult wouldn't think it twice if they were told to do so. And don't ever think he won't have them do it. This dude is mentally and criminally sick.
Oh brother, this is quite the drama. Quit watching Peyton Place reruns.
You really have nothing to debate. You never say anything of value.
If you would just quit being a drama queen and get back to reality, there would be something of substance to debate.

Both? But I don't see why my people should sit idly by and allow ourselves to be subjected to harm because of shit that happened 200 years ago.
Are native Americans harming you? How?

I never said they were. Follow the conversation dumbass. Newsvine said "the problem" is that racist white people get upset at the idea that we might have to endure the same treatment our ancestors supposedly subjected natives to. If that's the problem, what's the solution? Let blacks and natives kill me in the name of social justice?
The dumbass is you, so I will educate you......again....

White supremacists and apologists for white supremacists (aka, white supremacists) -- have this fear of paying for the sins of their father...this fear is however irrational because it is implied that Native Americans, Blacks, Hispanics are all collectively in pursuit of gaining power in order to pass laws to slaughter and oppress whites -- but that is what I like to call, a personal problem.

You see, the main distinction between the natives of Africa and the Americas is that they were not diabolical and treacherous enough to want to go around the world and slaughter millions -- in fact, I have seen white supremacists mock those natives of the past when those natives treated their would be oppressors with kindness and "trusted" them...

Sorry, only people who are paranoid about other groups doing to them what their forefathers did to their forefathers are people who are still pissed they lack the power to continue to the original sin of their forefathers...which is, as I said....a personal problem...and to that I say, fuck yo feelings

Sorry, I am not "pissed" that I don't get to sail around the world on a wooden ship to Cape Town Africa to buy slaves nor do I wish to ride around on a stagecoach selling smallpox infected blankets to Natives. One thing you said is true, I do worry what will happen if resentful, crazy people like you take control of the nation.
Obama had and according to dumb asses like yourself, Obama still has control of the nation....did you die?

Being more skilled or more knowledgeable gives you an edge over your competitors.

Does it really, though? When you look at the tech industry you see these big corporations lobbying for more immigration so they can hire workers for low wages. John trains Habib to code then Habib takes Johns job. A government's most important duty is helping to ensure the prosperity of it's citizens, not the prosperity of corporations.

To borrow a line from the late great Richard Pryor, “There is an attack of lunacy going on here.”

The whole world where whites live they complain about racism happening to them. How they are losing their “culture and identity.” They seem to have forgotten how they dismantled cultures all over this planet.

In America, there are whites who seem to have forgotten some 400 years of racial oppression and today want to pretend none of it happened. Even though blacks and other other people of color have been in America just as long as whites, despite the fact that our blood has been shed in every war this country has fought, there are whites who believe this is their country only.

So now we have been asked a silly question. :boo_hoo14:Why can't whites have nations?:CryingCow:

You have them. They are all in Europe. But don't cry about having a whites only nation after whites have immigrated and invaded everywhere else.

It's all about revenge against whitey for you. The mass immigration of hispanics into the US and muslims into Europe doesn't help african americans in any way shape or form. You're just going to find yourselves even lower on the list of priorities than ever before. (Arab muslims are selling black slaves in Libya at this very moment BTW just as they have been doing for centuries) Of course, you hate America so it's no surprise that you take pleasure in watching it's demise.

Obama had and according to dumb asses like yourself, Obama still has control of the nation....did you die?

Don't lump me in with all the other people on this forum. I didn't vote for him but I didn't piss my pants every time he opened his mouth either. I didn't try to have his election revoked by hyping conspiracy theories. I just went about with my life and watched while identity politics spiraled out of control.

Cramming people from all corners of the globe to live together in bleak inner cities is not natural.
And neither is the conspiracy to contain them into inner cities, because that's where the trouble starts, and gives white privilege the convenient excuse to blame minorities for all the crime in these inner cities. Those places are nothing but prisons without walls.

Yes, mass immigration is all a big conspiracy whitey dreamed up so he can blame "minorities" for crime.

Yes, mass immigration is all a big conspiracy whitey dreamed up so he can blame "minorities" for crime.
Oh, so now you want to change to the immigration angle seeing that the black minority conspiracy wasn't an argument you could win. Now you want to change the narrative to illegal immigration. That conspiracy is alive and well too; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

It is comical to see how Republicans so quickly change the subject from one thing to another. Lol! You never did challenge my argument about the black minority group I laid out so clearly. Why? No counter arguments to that? Of course not!

Don't lump me in with all the other people on this forum. I didn't vote for him but I didn't piss my pants every time he opened his mouth either. I didn't try to have his election revoked by hyping conspiracy theories. I just went about with my life and watched while identity politics spiraled out of control.
Law enforcement has proven that these are not conspiracy theories, and there is no hoax.

To borrow a line from the late great Richard Pryor, “There is an attack of lunacy going on here.”

The whole world where whites live they complain about racism happening to them. How they are losing their “culture and identity.” They seem to have forgotten how they dismantled cultures all over this planet.

In America, there are whites who seem to have forgotten some 400 years of racial oppression and today want to pretend none of it happened. Even though blacks and other other people of color have been in America just as long as whites, despite the fact that our blood has been shed in every war this country has fought, there are whites who believe this is their country only.

So now we have been asked a silly question. :boo_hoo14:Why can't whites have nations?:CryingCow:

You have them. They are all in Europe. But don't cry about having a whites only nation after whites have immigrated and invaded everywhere else.

It's all about revenge against whitey for you. The mass immigration of hispanics into the US and muslims into Europe doesn't help african americans in any way shape or form. You're just going to find yourselves even lower on the list of priorities than ever before. (Arab muslims are selling black slaves in Libya at this very moment BTW just as they have been doing for centuries) Of course, you hate America so it's no surprise that you take pleasure in watching it's demise.
Blacks have been on the low list for four centuries. With or without hispanics. Whites made damn sure about that.

Being more skilled or more knowledgeable gives you an edge over your competitors.

Does it really, though? When you look at the tech industry you see these big corporations lobbying for more immigration so they can hire workers for low wages. John trains Habib to code then Habib takes Johns job. A government's most important duty is helping to ensure the prosperity of it's citizens, not the prosperity of corporations.
What the hell do you think I've been preaching for decades? Corporations exist and should exist for the benefit of the many, not that the many should exist for Corporations. That's Corporatism, not Capitalism. But Corporatism is what we have now.

Forum List

Back