White men in T.V. Ads with young black girls. What message is being put forth.?

We need to see more Black males with Black females on television. I need to see more of the Black family structure on T.V. Not this mixed race mongrel White man black woman brainwashing propaganda ads. Stop pushing that agenda.!!

We need to see more Black males with Black females on television. I need to see more of the Black family structure on T.V. Not this mixed race mongrel White man black woman brainwashing propaganda ads. Stop pushing that agenda.!!
Mongrel white man? Who is stopping you from making your own commercials?

T
I have been seeing a few T.V. ads featuring adult white males with young black females. I guess their supposed to be father figures?. What message are the advertisers trying to promote.? That a black male father is not needed? Whats going on with these T.V. Ads.? Your responses please. The Message? If you refuse to date a Black Person you’re a RACIST !

To attempt to analyze a fucking TV commercial for some kind of hidden message is borderline paranoid-schizophrenic.

If you watch TV and you have functional eyeballs, you would have noticed a large increase in the percentage of TV ads with Black people or Black inter-racial families.
Pisses you off, doesn't it.
The fact is mixed race families exist and there nothing you can do about it.
Advertisers are going to use mixed race families to sell their products and there is nothing you can do about it.

Can someone explain to me why these ads exist, what is the message that is implied?. White male ads with young black female. I want to hear your thoughts. on these ads.

I have been seeing a few T.V. ads featuring adult white males with young black females. I guess their supposed to be father figures?. What message are the advertisers trying to promote.? That a black male father is not needed? Whats going on with these T.V. Ads.? Your responses please.
I noticed.

Don't care.

By using mixed race advertising, they can appeal to a larger demographic.

And who cares?

The demographic they're trying to reach is not mixed-race couples, it's the Antifa, leftist, 20-something white liberal. What the underlying message is, black women need not apply.

I have been seeing a few T.V. ads featuring adult white males with young black females. I guess their supposed to be father figures?. What message are the advertisers trying to promote.? That a black male father is not needed? Whats going on with these T.V. Ads.? Your responses please.
The message is black girls are hoes.

Forum List

Back