White men in T.V. Ads with young black girls. What message is being put forth.?

It's black men that they are trying to erase....
I agree with this statement, they are trying to erase Black males. By inserting a White male, they are telling the young black female that your black male father is not needed. Those ads need to be removed from the air. Why have an ad with a white adult male and a young black female.? What message is the advertiser trying to convey??

I agree with this statement, they are trying to erase Black males. By inserting a White male, they are telling the young black female that your black male father is not needed. Those ads need to be removed from the air. Why have an ad with a white adult male and a young black female.? What message is the advertiser trying to convey??
:lmao:
Ridiculous fool

I have been seeing a few T.V. ads featuring adult white males with young black females. I guess their supposed to be father figures?. What message are the advertisers trying to promote.? That a black male father is not needed? Whats going on with these T.V. Ads.? Your responses please.
I’ve seen mixed races in commercials. The father isn’t always white.

If you watch TV and you have functional eyeballs, you would have noticed a large increase in the percentage of TV ads with Black people or Black inter-racial families. Instead of coming after me, maybe see for yourself and report back what you see. I'm sure I won't be hearing from you or any of the Liberals I challenged.
I’m white and conservative.

I watch TV and I have noticed a lot more interracial mixed couples and families on commercials. I find it interesting but it doesn’t bother me.

There may be a quota for blacks in TV commercials and interracial couples may help reach the quota. Of course it might be an attempt to foster more interracial relationships but in my opinion our nation is the the world’s melting pot anyhow. 1

I have been seeing a few T.V. ads featuring adult white males with young black females. I guess their supposed to be father figures?. What message are the advertisers trying to promote.? That a black male father is not needed? Whats going on with these T.V. Ads.? Your responses please.
I rarely see that with commercials.

I’m white and conservative.

I watch TV and I have noticed a lot more interracial mixed couples and families on commercials. I find it interesting but it doesn’t bother me.

There may be a quota for blacks in TV commercials and interracial couples may help reach the quota. Of course it might be an attempt to foster more interracial relationships but in my opinion our nation is the the world’s melting pot anyhow. 1
The issue is if the commercials are inclusion or an agenda. They certainly are not representative anymore.

I’ve seen mixed races in commercials. The father isn’t always white.
That's true; sometimes it's an Arab or even an Indian. Indian (Asian) marriages to white people happen but very rarely. But the point is, the message is no longer about the product, it's that black families don't matter.

Yes, fhere's a ton of disgusting social engineering going on. I use the mute button and have things to occupy me during the awful five minute commercial breaks. That way I even avoid looking at the screen.

Sadly, most of our TV commercials and programs now look as though they're coming out of some African shithole. The remote control/mute button is now worth its weight in gold. Lol...
Yet you pay to make it happen with cable fees.

When I watch a commercial I pay attention to what they are selling, not what race the actors are.
Bull crap.

You already mentioned you see the race. But the commercial is no longer about the product, it's about race. If it weren't about race then why did the company go out of their way to choose mixed race actors? Do you believe they have a list of qualified actors and they choose the top named male for the father and the top named female for the mother and that the mixed race couple is purely coincidental?

The message that the advertiser and the advertising company are sending is not about their product as much as it is that you should buy their product because they're woke. The message is that woke people are racist. Black families don't matter to the woke companies or their advertising agents. Black families don't matter to Democrats. That's why their national political leaders, Obama, Harris, etc., are not black, they're half white. The Democrats would never allow a real black person into the White House - except as butler.

That's true; sometimes it's an Arab or even an Indian. Indian (Asian) marriages to white people happen but very rarely. But the point is, the message is no longer about the product, it's that black families don't matter.
Having biracial families on commercials is representing both blacks and whites. Making a negative meaning out of this is just excuses to keep racial tensions alive.

Bull crap.

You already mentioned you see the race. But the commercial is no longer about the product, it's about race. If it weren't about race then why did the company go out of their way to choose mixed race actors? Do you believe they have a list of qualified actors and they choose the top named male for the father and the top named female for the mother and that the mixed race couple is purely coincidental?

The message that the advertiser and the advertising company are sending is not about their product as much as it is that you should buy their product because they're woke. The message is that woke people are racist. Black families don't matter to the woke companies or their advertising agents. Black families don't matter to Democrats. That's why their national political leaders, Obama, Harris, etc., are not black, they're half white. The Democrats would never allow a real black person into the White House - except as butler.
Not bull crap. Noticing racial differences is obvious, not the focus of the commercial.

.... But the commercial is no longer about the product, it's about race. If it weren't about race then why did the company go out of their way to choose mixed race actors? Do you believe they have a list of qualified actors and they choose the top named male for the father and the top named female for the mother and that the mixed race couple is purely coincidental?

This kind of nonsense is just a not-so-subtle way of promoting the old "racial purity" bullshit. Comically racist.

Forum List

Back