White man slaps screaming black kid - No injury - Gets 8 months in prison

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
More affirmative action BS. If the races were reversed, the slapper would have been a hero.

Man Who Slapped Toddler on Flight from Mpls. Sentenced to 8 months | KSTP TV - Minneapolis and St. Paul

01/06/2014
A federal judge on Monday sentenced a man who pleaded guilty to slapping a crying toddler on an Atlanta-bound flight to serve eight months in federal prison.

Joe Rickey Hundley was accused of using a racial slur to refer to the 19-month-old boy, who's black, and hitting him under the eye as the flight from Minneapolis descended to the Atlanta airport last February. He pleaded guilty in October to simple assault after reaching a plea agreement with prosecutors.

Hundley, who lived in Idaho at the time, was on a Delta flight from Minneapolis to Atlanta on Feb. 8 and was seated in a window seat next to Bennett, who was sitting in the aisle seat and had her 19-month-old son on her lap, according to court filings.

As the plane descended into Atlanta, the child started crying. Hundley leaned over to Bennett and "told her to shut that (N-word) baby up," according to a sworn statement from an FBI agent who investigated the incident. Bennett asked Hundley what he had said, and he leaned in with his face next to hers and said it again, prosecutors have said.

Hundley then slapped the child's face, leaving a scratch below his right eye, the FBI agent's statement says.

Hundley's only son was in a coma in Atlanta after an insulin overdose that was the result of a suspected suicide attempt, Shein has said. Hundley had spent the prior day talking to his ex-wife and doctors after his son was declared brain dead, Shein said, and he booked a last-minute flight to Atlanta so he and his ex-wife could take their son off life support.

"I made the most terrible day in my life much worse for me and for others," Hundley told the judge.

Unbelievable. Fucking ape needed to shut up. If its mother can't shut it up don't take it on a damn plane. The man was going to see his son who was in the hospital on a life support...

Unbelievable. Fucking ape needed to shut up. If its mother can't shut it up don't take it on a damn plane. The man was going to see his son who was in the hospital on a life support...

I took my toddler on a flight when he had tubes in his ears. Something happened where the altitude affected the tubes and the ears and he was in great pain. I had a difficult time keeping him calm.

You are truly an ugly person.

Last edited:

I took my toddler on a flight when he had tubes in his ears. Something happened where the altitude affected the tubes and the ears and he was in great pain. I had a difficult time keeping him calm.

You are truly an ugly person.

Should have drove then. I know damn well other people don't want to listen to my 3 heathens in a eatery or the store so I try and do as much as possible without taking them. Like tomorrow gonna get groceries gonna be just me and the wife.

A drunk slaps a baby and only gets eight months?

What has this country come to?

I've agreed with the liberals on this one, until right said what has this country come to. This is what happens when you teach children killing a baby is a choice. That's whats wrong.

I've agreed with the liberals on this one, until right said what has this country come to. This is what happens when you teach children killing a baby is a choice. That's whats wrong.

Abortion leads to slapping babies?

No, teaching kids that the killing of a human life for convinence, is okay. Will lead to more evil. Just saying.

More affirmative action BS. If the races were reversed, the slapper would have been a hero.

Man Who Slapped Toddler on Flight from Mpls. Sentenced to 8 months | KSTP TV - Minneapolis and St. Paul

01/06/2014
A federal judge on Monday sentenced a man who pleaded guilty to slapping a crying toddler on an Atlanta-bound flight to serve eight months in federal prison.

Joe Rickey Hundley was accused of using a racial slur to refer to the 19-month-old boy, who's black, and hitting him under the eye as the flight from Minneapolis descended to the Atlanta airport last February. He pleaded guilty in October to simple assault after reaching a plea agreement with prosecutors.

Hundley, who lived in Idaho at the time, was on a Delta flight from Minneapolis to Atlanta on Feb. 8 and was seated in a window seat next to Bennett, who was sitting in the aisle seat and had her 19-month-old son on her lap, according to court filings.

As the plane descended into Atlanta, the child started crying. Hundley leaned over to Bennett and "told her to shut that (N-word) baby up," according to a sworn statement from an FBI agent who investigated the incident. Bennett asked Hundley what he had said, and he leaned in with his face next to hers and said it again, prosecutors have said.

Hundley then slapped the child's face, leaving a scratch below his right eye, the FBI agent's statement says.

Hundley's only son was in a coma in Atlanta after an insulin overdose that was the result of a suspected suicide attempt, Shein has said. Hundley had spent the prior day talking to his ex-wife and doctors after his son was declared brain dead, Shein said, and he booked a last-minute flight to Atlanta so he and his ex-wife could take their son off life support.

"I made the most terrible day in my life much worse for me and for others," Hundley told the judge.

That asshole should have gotten his balls kicked right up under his armpits. Any adult that does something like that is a complete jerk, and the asshole deserved a couple of years at hard labor.

Abortion leads to slapping babies?

No, teaching kids that the killing of a human life for convinence, is okay. Will lead to more evil. Just saying.

Abortion is a shameful thing. Passing the buck on responsibility for what the human body is capable of is certainly one of the problems in this country.

People in this country are slowing forgetting how to 'man up.'

Forum List

Back