White males are the biggest whiners in the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are blacks and whites who do not want to work hard and cannot figure out why they cannot get a job.
There are blacks and whites who do not have marketable skills in today's economy
All I am saying is fight against all racism as adamantly as you fight against racism against you

Perhaps you should practice what you preach. You're the one that says a little racism against certain groups is OK.
I should, but more important to you, is what you do, not what I do

I'm not the one saying racism is OK when applied to certain groups. You're what honorable white people call white trash or a wigger.
I do not think any honorable white person or anybody else calls anyone a wigger.
You certainly sound like a blatant white on non-white racist. Disgusting

He used, what may be a racially insensitive term.

YOU SUPPORT RACISM AND POLICIES OF DISCRIMINATION.

You are the bad guy here.
You feel whiner and wigger are equal terms?

Perhaps you should practice what you preach. You're the one that says a little racism against certain groups is OK.
I should, but more important to you, is what you do, not what I do

I'm not the one saying racism is OK when applied to certain groups. You're what honorable white people call white trash or a wigger.
I do not think any honorable white person or anybody else calls anyone a wigger.
You certainly sound like a blatant white on non-white racist. Disgusting

He used, what may be a racially insensitive term.

YOU SUPPORT RACISM AND POLICIES OF DISCRIMINATION.

You are the bad guy here.
You feel whiner and wigger are equal terms?

The only one whining here is the wigger.

Listen to the vague namby pamby bullshit white boys have to complain about and its all in their heads. They scream and cry about shit like a TV show "Roots" or an Awards Show "B.E.T" and roll on the floor in agony.

Then when you mention blacks were redlined into ghettos, not offered home loans at reasonable rates and other PROVEN shit...they think about it and determines that none of that affects me so it must be nothing. So they say "get over it" while they curl into a ball in front of their TV balling their eyes out about their "Discrimination" :badgrin:

I've linked to Supreme Court cases of blatant anti-white discrimination.

I've linked to studies showing a 230 point stat bonus for black skin.

Our grievances are Just and you are the racist who supports discrimination.

How does it feel to be a racist?

Booo the fuck hoooo.

You had centuries of Affirmative Action for whites and when blacks complained we were told to shut up. Now we get a crumb off the table and you're crying that your stomach hurts because a black person earned a crumb off your table. Look at me crying for you!!

It should go back the way it was where you had everything because that would be fair

Show me the official government program where I, a white person, benefited because of my skin color.

Doesn't it bother you to know that the only way you got where you are, which isn't much, is skin color and not what you had to offer?

The GI bill, and no I wont explain it to you. Look it up if you dont know and get back to me.

Sorry, asshole, but blacks were eligible for the GI bill as well.

Listen to the vague namby pamby bullshit white boys have to complain about and its all in their heads. They scream and cry about shit like a TV show "Roots" or an Awards Show "B.E.T" and roll on the floor in agony.

Then when you mention blacks were redlined into ghettos, not offered home loans at reasonable rates and other PROVEN shit...they think about it and determines that none of that affects me so it must be nothing. So they say "get over it" while they curl into a ball in front of their TV balling their eyes out about their "Discrimination" :badgrin:

Booo the fuck hoooo.

You had centuries of Affirmative Action for whites and when blacks complained we were told to shut up. Now we get a crumb off the table and you're crying that your stomach hurts because a black person earned a crumb off your table. Look at me crying for you!!

It should go back the way it was where you had everything because that would be fair

Show me the official government program where I, a white person, benefited because of my skin color.

Doesn't it bother you to know that the only way you got where you are, which isn't much, is skin color and not what you had to offer?

The GI bill, and no I wont explain it to you. Look it up if you dont know and get back to me.

He lost the argument when he supported racism being OK when applied to certain groups then named the group.

Booo the fuck hoooo.

Sure! They were Eligible just so happen they either never got it or it was red lined into black ghettos. By coicidence it only affected blacks...that doesn't mean it was based on race tho waka waka.

Booo the fuck hoooo.

Sure! They were Eligible just so happen they either never got it or it was red lined into black ghettos. By coicidence it only affected blacks...that doesn't mean it was based on race tho waka waka.

And the only reason a racist like you can come up with is skin color. That's the only and automatic response of your kind. If a black doesn't get something a white did, racism is the only thing that comes to your mind.

Booo the fuck hoooo.

What the fuck are you talking about? How do you "redline" the GI bill?

Booo the fuck hoooo.

Go educate yourself and get the fuck out my face. I'm not your mentor stupid.

Booo the fuck hoooo.

It can't. However, that's never stopped the blame whitey crowd from making up things.

You're the one that said it could be redlined. Prove it. Apparently, like most of you, you can't support your own claims.

You want me to get the fuck out of your face you better man enough to do it, BOY.

Blacks were redlined goofy bitch. Go educate yourself and look up the GI Bill. The second section deals with racism. Argue with history and ask History how, dummy.

Blacks were redlined goofy bitch. Go educate yourself and look up the GI Bill. The second section deals with racism. Argue with history and ask History how, dummy.

Blacks were not redlined by the GI Bill, moron. You were asked to name a government program that was specifically intended to benefit whites.

Blacks were not redlined by the GI Bill, moron. You were asked to name a government program that was specifically intended to benefit whites.

They were redlined and the GI bill wasn't honored for blacks. The GI bill did just that and was enforced by various other programs. Don't like it? Argue with History and tell it it's wrong.

Booo the fuck hoooo.

He lost the argument when he supported racism being OK when applied to certain groups then named the group.

You're the one that said it could be redlined. Prove it. Apparently, like most of you, you can't support your own claims.

You want me to get the fuck out of your face you better man enough to do it, BOY.
That is one tough post. I bet your posts are much tougher than you.

Booo the fuck hoooo.

I bet you don't have the guts to enforce such a demand either. Step up, wigger if you think you are.

I bet you don't have the guts to enforce such a demand either. Step up, wigger if you think you are.
Whoa, another tough post.What demand do I not have the guts to enforce.
Do you realize there is no stepping up on a web site? This is a virtual link, not a face to face link.
If you can type you can be tough online. I will say you are one fricking tough typist.

Do you realize there is no stepping up on a web site? This is a virtual link, not a face to face link.
If you can type you can be tough online. I will say you are one fricking tough typist.

Your pal demanded someone get the fuck out of his FACE not his virtual link. You made a comment to my post that if he was going to make such a demand he should able to enforce it face to face.

Face to face isn't a virtual link. Since you're not willing to step up in that manner, hide in your virtual manner, wigger.

Your pal demanded someone get the fuck out of his FACE not his virtual link. You made a comment to my post that if he was going to make such a demand he should able to enforce it face to face.

Face to face isn't a virtual link. Since you're not willing to step up in that manner, hide in your virtual manner, wigger.
some people's fists have to be licensed as lethal weapons. Your fingers should be licensed as lethal weapons. Your typing is over the top tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back