White males are the biggest whiners in the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel a little white racism is a healthy thing.

Racism is healthy? What kind of fucking freak are you?

He is a standard issue White Guilt Lefty with less skill in obfuscation than most.

Hence his realization that he is a racist, and his pathetic attempts are rationalizing his racism.
You hate racism.
I hope you fight against all racism as hard as you fight against what you view as racism against you.

You don't seem to mind it existing as long as those you want to experience it get it.
You are saying I am wrong and no racism is alright.
Fight all racism. be a better person than me.

I was a better person than you before you ever posted on here.

I have linked to documented examples of widespread anti-white discrimination.

YOur claim is nonsense.

Your racism is clouding your perceptions.
It gives whites an opportunity to feel what racism is like. It allows them to understand the pain and frustration. It hopefully will better allow them to identify it in themselves and others. Hopefully it will make them want to not only stamp it out against themselves but against others.

Let me get this straight. To you, racism is bad unless it's toward white people?
It is very tough to understand racism unless you expewrience it. For white males to experience A LITTLE may make them understand racism and not only fight to stop racism against themselves but against everyone

It's very hard to understand how hard work can get you admitted, hired, etc. If black males actually tried that sometime instead of relying on AA, they might understand why white males do so much better in those areas.
There are blacks and whites who do not want to work hard and cannot figure out why they cannot get a job.
There are blacks and whites who do not have marketable skills in today's economy
I have linked to documented examples of widespread anti-white discrimination.

YOur claim is nonsense.

Your racism is clouding your perceptions.
It gives whites an opportunity to feel what racism is like. It allows them to understand the pain and frustration. It hopefully will better allow them to identify it in themselves and others. Hopefully it will make them want to not only stamp it out against themselves but against others.

Let me get this straight. To you, racism is bad unless it's toward white people?
It is very tough to understand racism unless you expewrience it. For white males to experience A LITTLE may make them understand racism and not only fight to stop racism against themselves but against everyone

NOthing but a bullshit excuse to dismiss white viewpoints and to justify your racism and your racist policies.
All I am saying is fight against all racism as adamantly as you fight against racism against you

And I explained why that was bullshit.

But I will add and make it even simpler.

YOu want to fight against racism?

DON'T BE RACIST!

NO ONE WILL BE EASIER FOR YOU TO CONVINCE OR REACH THAN YOURSELF.

I do not support one racist policy in the world. I do not support one racist candidate in the world.

As a white person, I asked him to provide an example of how I had received it. He couldn't

Of course I cant. I dont know you. I already said that. But that doesnt mean that because I dont know your story specifically that white AA never happened. You asked how it happened, when I did show you then you shifted to your newest lame brained excuse
I am a white person who has taken advantage of white advantage my whole life. I went to an all white high school that had better teachers, facilities and financial support than the black school in my area. I went to college and viewed overt racism. I pledged a fraternity and received a call from another frat asking if I knew they pledged a black and I should reconsider my decision. In the work world I saw blatant racism and sexism. I as a white male had more opportunities in business than women and blacks with my same qualifications or better.
Through coaching youth sports I saw minority kids being treated different by police and others. I have black neighbors in a very nice neighborhood whose kids are pulled over in their cars where my white kid will not; driving while black in a white neighborhood.I can go on.

It's very hard to understand how hard work can get you admitted, hired, etc. If black males actually tried that sometime instead of relying on AA, they might understand why white males do so much better in those areas.
There are blacks and whites who do not want to work hard and cannot figure out why they cannot get a job.
There are blacks and whites who do not have marketable skills in today's economy

NOthing but a bullshit excuse to dismiss white viewpoints and to justify your racism and your racist policies.
All I am saying is fight against all racism as adamantly as you fight against racism against you

And I explained why that was bullshit.

But I will add and make it even simpler.

YOu want to fight against racism?

DON'T BE RACIST!

NO ONE WILL BE EASIER FOR YOU TO CONVINCE OR REACH THAN YOURSELF.

I do not support one racist policy in the world. I do not support one racist candidate in the world.
Very good!

Perhaps you should practice what you preach. You're the one that says a little racism against certain groups is OK.
I should, but more important to you, is what you do, not what I do

This logic escapes them...purposefully:banana:

Apparently logic escapes you if you support Elmer. He said fight against racism then admits he's OK with racism toward certain groups.

I'm talking about you. Stop trying to hide behind Elmer

Elmer has no logic. He says fight against racism yet supports racism as OK when it's done toward certain groups. Do you support his view?

As a white person, I asked him to provide an example of how I had received it. He couldn't

Of course I cant. I dont know you. I already said that. But that doesnt mean that because I dont know your story specifically that white AA never happened. You asked how it happened, when I did show you then you shifted to your newest lame brained excuse
I am a white person who has taken advantage of white advantage my whole life. I went to an all white high school that had better teachers, facilities and financial support than the black school in my area. I went to college and viewed overt racism. I pledged a fraternity and received a call from another frat asking if I knew they pledged a black and I should reconsider my decision. In the work world I saw blatant racism and sexism. I as a white male had more opportunities in business than women and blacks with my same qualifications or better.
Through coaching youth sports I saw minority kids being treated different by police and others. I have black neighbors in a very nice neighborhood whose kids are pulled over in their cars where my white kid will not; driving while black in a white neighborhood.I can go on.

Confirmation bias.

Confirmation bias - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Confirmation bias, also called confirmatory bias or myside bias, is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses, while giving disproportionately less consideration to alternative possibilities.[Note 1][1] It is a type of cognitive bias and a systematic error of inductive reasoning. People display this bias when they gather or remember information selectively, or when they interpret it in a biased way. The effect is stronger for emotionally charged issues and for deeply entrenched beliefs. People also tend to interpret ambiguous evidence as supporting their existing position."

A bleeding heart, guilt ridden white that likely voted Obama to make his sorry ass feel better.

Confirmation bias.

Confirmation bias - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Confirmation bias, also called confirmatory bias or myside bias, is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses, while giving disproportionately less consideration to alternative possibilities.[Note 1][1] It is a type of cognitive bias and a systematic error of inductive reasoning. People display this bias when they gather or remember information selectively, or when they interpret it in a biased way. The effect is stronger for emotionally charged issues and for deeply entrenched beliefs. People also tend to interpret ambiguous evidence as supporting their existing position."

He's one of those that thinks because his tiny world view was a certain way, everything else is that way everywhere else.

Perhaps you should practice what you preach. You're the one that says a little racism against certain groups is OK.

I'm not the one saying racism is OK when applied to certain groups. You're what honorable white people call white trash or a wigger.

A bleeding heart, guilt ridden white that likely voted Obama to make his sorry ass feel better.
Voted for Obama because I considered him the best candidate.
You can call me what you like but you certainly seem to be a very angry person.

Voted for Obama because I considered him the best candidate.
You can call me what you like but you certainly seem to be a very angry person.

You confuse making yourself feel better, wigger, with qualifications.

I'm not the one that justifies racism. You are.

I'm not the one saying racism is OK when applied to certain groups. You're what honorable white people call white trash or a wigger.
I do not think any honorable white person or anybody else calls anyone a wigger.
You certainly sound like a blatant white on non-white racist. Disgusting

I do not think any honorable white person or anybody else calls anyone a wigger.

He used, what may be a racially insensitive term.

YOU SUPPORT RACISM AND POLICIES OF DISCRIMINATION.

You are the bad guy here.

Apparently logic escapes you if you support Elmer. He said fight against racism then admits he's OK with racism toward certain groups.

Elmer has no logic. He says fight against racism yet supports racism as OK when it's done toward certain groups. Do you support his view?

I'm not talking about Elmer, I'm talking about you

You're the one that claimed racism toward certain groups was OK. That's dishonorable and only goes to prove what you are.

I'm not talking about Elmer, I'm talking about you

Yet your response of "this logic escapes them" was in response to Elmer and it shows support for what Elmer believes. Do you know Elmer supports racism toward certain groups? Talk about me all you want. You two are the same type piece of shit just different colors. He's white trash and you're black trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back