‘White Lives Matter’ Members Attack Interracial Couple After White Supremacist Rally Fails Miserably

What black racists?
Maybe the ones who can't figure out how to not commit hate crimes against white people.

Black people should have a white appreciation month for all we've done for them.
Oh, but we do have a white appreciation day for you white fucks, its called Labor Day....thank you for allowing us to slave for you white bastards for the last 250 years.
Sitting on a porch drinking a 40oz Colt 45 is not slaving.

What black racists?
Maybe the ones who can't figure out how to not commit hate crimes against white people.

Black people should have a white appreciation month for all we've done for them.

Yeah and you need to take that comedy routine on the road.
There is nothing funny about racism., RACIST!

You make the comment you made and dare call me a racist. Your fucked up in the head.

A Black Man And A White Woman Sat Down At A Pub. Then The White Supremacists Showed Up.
“We were afraid someone was going to be thrown through the window.”

I have said this a zillion times and keep getting shut down because of it. But all this Trump excitement and the unyielding support that never wavers or ends, is because white men, despite smiling in them black nappy faces at company functions, neighborhood barbecues, in church, what have you, has been seething for decades, ever since Madonna made fuckin with a black man the cool thing to do....And for these pipe dream sellout negro's thinking they like it and its okay to take up with prized women, they spent centuries trying to keep apart from black men, is all good, think again. Trump has put your sellout ass's on notice...and these comfy negro's had better beware and watch your backs.

People should be able to love whom they please, lets all agree....but to my fellow sisters out here, this is not a battle for us to even give a shit about. These sellouts have consistently etched us out, degraded us all over social media and have abandoned our communities and thier children...so when shit like this happens, let Barbie fight for her man....as did she in this photo and let the chips fall where they may....props to them both!!

People should be able to love whom they please,
Unless you are straight, white, Christian and Republican. Then you need to be punished by the state....

Who ever told straight white, Christian and Republican people that they couldn't love whom they please. trump and newt and sanford and, oh, the list is endless, do it over and over and over again, while laughably telling the rest of us that we all have to be "moral."
I've always wondered how many straight white, Christian, Republican men actually were virgins on their first wedding night.

"We"? What have YOU done for anyone?
I'm a champion in the war against racism. If you think you're going to keep my Arian brothers down. you're wrong!

We will rise above! JUSTICE FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE EVOLVED INTO HUMANS!

You are nothing but a faceless coward making noise in the only way you dare to. You're a joke, and you speak for no one just as you almost certainly speak TO no one outside of the internet. Run along, little boy.

You make the comment you made and dare call me a racist. Your fucked up in the head.
Well, if you don't want to be called a racist then stop saying racist things. I am a champion in the fight against racism, and if I have time left over at the end of the day I am a champion against Ebonics and really bad grammar. If you can't understand my struggle in making America a racist free country, you're fucked up in the head.

I'm a champion in the war against racism. If you think you're going to keep my Arian brothers down. you're wrong!

You are nothing but a faceless coward making noise in the only way you dare to. You're a joke, and you speak for no one just as you almost certainly speak TO no one outside of the internet. Run along, little boy.
COWARD? I'm not the one peeing his panties because people are protecting themselves with guns. Cowards run and hide in their safe spaces after burning and looting their own neighborhoods after raping white girls walking home from school.

If you want to make a difference in race relations, try teaching young black men to pull their pants up and stop acting like shit flinging monkeys.

COWARD? ......

Yes COWARD. Someone whose entire life is defined by his terror at the notion that other human beings exist who don't look just like mommy is nothing but a sniveling little COWARD.

Well, if you don't want to be called a racist then stop saying racist things. I am a champion in the fight against racism, and if I have time left over at the end of the day [sic] I am a champion against Ebonics and really bad grammar. If you can't understand my struggle in making America a racist [sic] free country, you're fucked up in the head.

You really shouldn't be boasting about grammar, dummy.

Trump has put your sellout ass's on notice...and these comfy negro's had better beware and watch your backs.

These sellouts have consistently etched us out, degraded us all over social media and have abandoned our communities and thier children...so when shit like this happens, let Barbie fight for her man....as did she in this photo and let the chips fall where they may....props to them both!!

wjJBGE9.png

Hello, tigerred59.

With respect and sincerity I am curious to learn if YOU, as well as my other peaceful, reasonably responsible American or foreign born neighbors believe Racism, “White Supremacy or Privilege” is responsible for inspiring a significant population of apparent slow-to-evolve, Freedom Loving “Pro-Black and Conscious Black Community” Americans to believe they have a right as well as duty to LOUDLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, HATE, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, successful, accomplished American citizens?

tigerred59, I am referring to the ever-expanding population of successful Americans like Justice Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Larry Elder, Charles Payne, Crystal Wright, Dr. Ben Carson, Harris Faulkner, Stephen A. Smith, Walter Edward Williams, Senator Tim Scott, (Sheriff) David Clarke, or Stacey Dash, to name a few of our peaceful, accomplished American neighbors illogically targeted for HATE, OPPRESSION and discrimination by a significant population of our illogically angry American neighbors wishing to promote an illogical segregationist agenda.

Apparently our Freedom Loving “Pro-Black and Conscious Community” American neighbors don’t realize or care about how they are perceived by the majority of their American neighbors, in that MOST reasonably responsible, well adjusted freedom loving Americans are baffled by, and possibly fearful of Americans wishing to actively discriminate against, OPPRESS and prevent our responsible neighbors from peacefully pursuing THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) and Happiness. :sad:

tigerred59, I am GENUINELY and sincerely interested in learning why YOU, as well as my reasonably intelligent American or foreign born neighbors *fail to recognize* many of our American neighbors tearing down American historical monuments, as well as LOUDLY complaining about Racism and “White Privilege” in America, are the SAME American citizens WILLFULLY IGNORING our Nation’s African American *PARENTAL CHILD CARE* HEALTH CRISIS.

They are the SAME illogical thinking "Pro-Black and Conscious Black Community" Americans HATEFULLY DISCRIMINATING against our peaceful neighbors simply wanting to enjoy their opportunity to pursue their self-determined American dream!

tigerred59, I am referring to America's potentially life scarring Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment public HEALTH CRISIS responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama repeat White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived these American men, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood critical to a child's well being and emotional development.

Unfortunately, before he discovered how to properly promote his #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks EVERYONE" ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur
___
In case there is any confusion, I am writing about and sharing evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

"Who Is Really A C*oon In The Black Community? (The Brother Pill Podcast) Oshay Vlogcast Channel"

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #FredrikaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #TakeAKnee, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

YTW4HeZ.png

Trump has put your sellout ass's on notice...and these comfy negro's had better beware and watch your backs.

These sellouts have consistently etched us out, degraded us all over social media and have abandoned our communities and thier children...so when shit like this happens, let Barbie fight for her man....as did she in this photo and let the chips fall where they may....props to them both!!

wjJBGE9.png

Hello, tigerred59.

With respect and sincerity I am curious to learn if YOU, as well as my other peaceful, reasonably responsible American or foreign born neighbors believe Racism, “White Supremacy or Privilege” is responsible for inspiring a significant population of apparent slow-to-evolve, Freedom Loving “Pro-Black and Conscious Black Community” Americans to believe they have a right as well as duty to LOUDLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, HATE, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, successful, accomplished American citizens?

tigerred59, I am referring to the ever-expanding population of successful Americans like Justice Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Larry Elder, Charles Payne, Crystal Wright, Dr. Ben Carson, Harris Faulkner, Stephen A. Smith, Walter Edward Williams, Senator Tim Scott, (Sheriff) David Clarke, or Stacey Dash, to name a few of our peaceful, accomplished American neighbors illogically targeted for HATE, OPPRESSION and discrimination by a significant population of our illogically angry American neighbors wishing to promote an illogical segregationist agenda.

Apparently our Freedom Loving “Pro-Black and Conscious Community” American neighbors don’t realize or care about how they are perceived by the majority of their American neighbors, in that MOST reasonably responsible, well adjusted freedom loving Americans are baffled by, and possibly fearful of Americans wishing to actively discriminate against, OPPRESS and prevent our responsible neighbors from peacefully pursuing THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) and Happiness. :sad:

tigerred59, I am GENUINELY and sincerely interested in learning why YOU, as well as my reasonably intelligent American or foreign born neighbors *fail to recognize* many of our American neighbors tearing down American historical monuments, as well as LOUDLY complaining about Racism and “White Privilege” in America, are the SAME American citizens WILLFULLY IGNORING our Nation’s African American *PARENTAL CHILD CARE* HEALTH CRISIS.

They are the SAME illogical thinking "Pro-Black and Conscious Black Community" Americans HATEFULLY DISCRIMINATING against our peaceful neighbors simply wanting to enjoy their opportunity to pursue their self-determined American dream!

tigerred59, I am referring to America's potentially life scarring Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment public HEALTH CRISIS responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama repeat White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived these American men, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood critical to a child's well being and emotional development.

Unfortunately, before he discovered how to properly promote his #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks EVERYONE" ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur
___
In case there is any confusion, I am writing about and sharing evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

"Who Is Really A C*oon In The Black Community? (The Brother Pill Podcast) Oshay Vlogcast Channel"

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #FredrikaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #TakeAKnee, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

YTW4HeZ.png

200.webp

”Arian brothers??”

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You brain-dead racists crack me up. Thanks for reinforcing the stereotype that racists are abject morons.
thumbsup.gif

It's a leftist rag, so I'm skeptical that it wasn't a bunch of antifa thugs manufacturing an incident.

It's just too bad the aggressors were not shot.

Well, if you don't want to be called a racist then stop saying racist things. I am a champion in the fight against racism, and if I have time left over at the end of the day I am a champion against Ebonics and really bad grammar. If you can't understand my struggle in making America a racist free country, you're fucked up in the head.

Here is an idiot who said we blacks need to have a white appreciation month and he says he's not a racist. :badgrin:

He's talking about his Aryan brothers but he's trying to make America a racist free country. :badgrin:

And to show you how deep the psychosis is, he tells me not to say racist things when I haven't. Talking about real things done to people of color by whites is not racist. And when I say this, I am talking about laws and policy.

Here is an idiot who said we blacks need to have a white appreciation month and he says he's not a racist. :badgrin:

He's talking about his Aryan brothers but he's trying to make America a racist free country. :badgrin:

And to show you how deep the psychosis is, he tells me not to say racist things when I haven't. Talking about real things done to people of color by whites is not racist. And when I say this, I am talking about laws and policy.
Not thinking that white people should have an appreciation day is RACIST!

My Aryan brothers are fighting with me to end the racism that you and your kind are spreading all over the world!

My Aryan brothers are fighting with me to end the racism that you and your kind are spreading all over the world!
Hey, look at that ^^^

I taught you how to spell "Aryan." :clap:

You're welcome.

Hey, look at that ^^^

I taught you how to spell "Aryan." :clap:

You're welcome.
I never misspelled Aryan.

COWARD? I'm not the one peeing his panties because people are protecting themselves with guns. Cowards run and hide in their safe spaces after burning and looting their own neighborhoods after raping white girls walking home from school.

If you want to make a difference in race relations, try teaching young black men to pull their pants up and stop acting like shit flinging monkeys.
I just read something written by Bishop T.D. Jakes some time ago in response to Bill Cosby’s criticism of the black community:

“Mr. Cosby’s comments now stir blacks to ask whether we are strong enough to be publicly vulnerable. Unquestionably, we care about and take responsibility to shape the futures of our beloved children. It is a challenge. Within those challenges, some believe racism is not a factor. But if credentials, performance and good grammar could end bias and injustice, Danny Glover would have no trouble hailing a cab in NY. If brains and competence always earned their due, women in corporations would not find a glass ceiling, and the Jewish community would never trip over disrespect. While black education and eloquence are critical, they alone don’t ensure access to the American dream. Conditions for blacks are drastically improved; and as overt racism recedes, blacks increasingly have the light to more clearly distinguish our self-inflicted wounds from the social bruising of our bludgeoned history. But while black introspection is crucial to healing, it is one-half of the solution. The greater solution is for all Americans to look inside and root out the lingering attitudes and bias that continue to fuel injustice.”

Forum List

Back