‘White Lives Matter’ Members Attack Interracial Couple After White Supremacist Rally Fails Miserably

You make the comment you made and dare call me a racist. Your fucked up in the head.
Well, if you don't want to be called a racist then stop saying racist things. I am a champion in the fight against racism, and if I have time left over at the end of the day I am a champion against Ebonics and really bad grammar. If you can't understand my struggle in making America a racist free country, you're fucked up in the head.

Here is an idiot who said we blacks need to have a white appreciation month and he says he's not a racist. :badgrin:

He's talking about his Aryan brothers but he's trying to make America a racist free country. :badgrin:

And to show you how deep the psychosis is, he tells me not to say racist things when I haven't. Talking about real things done to people of color by whites is not racist. And when I say this, I am talking about laws and policy.
Not thinking that white people should have an appreciation day is RACIST!

My Aryan brothers are fighting with me to end the racism that you and your kind are spreading all over the world!
Hey, look at that ^^^

I taught you how to spell "Aryan." :clap:

You're welcome.
I never misspelled Aryan.
Cool, I get yet another opportunity to educate you...
I'm a champion in the war against racism. If you think you're going to keep my Arian brothers down. you're wrong!

We will rise above! JUSTICE FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE EVOLVED INTO HUMANS!
Again, you're welcome.
thumbsup.gif

You make the comment you made and dare call me a racist. Your fucked up in the head.
Well, if you don't want to be called a racist then stop saying racist things. I am a champion in the fight against racism, and if I have time left over at the end of the day I am a champion against Ebonics and really bad grammar. If you can't understand my struggle in making America a racist free country, you're fucked up in the head.

Here is an idiot who said we blacks need to have a white appreciation month and he says he's not a racist. :badgrin:

He's talking about his Aryan brothers but he's trying to make America a racist free country. :badgrin:

And to show you how deep the psychosis is, he tells me not to say racist things when I haven't. Talking about real things done to people of color by whites is not racist. And when I say this, I am talking about laws and policy.
Not thinking that white people should have an appreciation day is RACIST!

My Aryan brothers are fighting with me to end the racism that you and your kind are spreading all over the world!

You are mentally retarded.

New Topics

Forum List

Back