White liberal guilt/stupidity & huge ego's

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Who the hell does this MORON think he is? He doesn't speak for me. In fact he doesn't speak on behalf of anyone I personally know.

Is this the road you lefties really want to go down? This is insulting and divisive more so than just about anything I've heard come out of the left.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw_UOs-CE54&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Who the hell does this MORON think he is? He doesn't speak for me. In fact he doesn't speak on behalf of anyone I personally know.

Is this the road you lefties really want to go down? This is insulting and divisive more so than just about anything I've heard come out of the left.

It would help to know what he was talking about. I never watch the guy, so I have no clue.

He was talking about white oppression and racism.

They're willing to let thefts, killers and thugs run wild on our streets because they feel guility in shit.

What a sick joke. Fuck Obama and Jessie jackass! How will Jessie jackass feel when a bunch of black murderers get out of prison in kick his ass?

I am going to lock my doors
I am going to hold onto anything of value, extra hard
I am going to keep my distance

As I am intelligent enough to know that I am far more likely to get my ass beat, killed or robbed if I don't. What Obama doesn't realize is we have a good reason to do this. Our president wants to tell us to give up common fucking sense? This is nuts.

They're willing to let thefts, killers and thugs run wild on our streets because they feel guility in shit.

What a sick joke. Fuck Obama and Jessie jackass! How will Jessie jackass feel when a bunch of black murderers get out of prison in kick his ass?

"guilty and shit"

You mean to say "and". Do you have a hearing problem?

If thugs are running wild, why are our prisons full? Huh, dummy?

If Mathews feels guilty for being white and needs to apologize for it
maybe he can say he's sorry to Obama the next time he's in the oval office
licking Barack's balls.

Don't apologize on my behalf ass clown.

All your whining does nothing as I have freedom of SPEECH! ;) Thank god...I can type the word black, negro, *******, chimp, etc for hours if I so wish!

What is even more cool is idiots like Obama can't force me NOT to lock my door or cross the street. He can blow it out his big black ass as far as I am concern. Until then I still live in America and I can still be racist, factful and careful.

Holder can fuck him self
Obama can fuck him self
Jessie Jackass can fuck him self
Al Sharpton can fuck him self
Chris Matthews can fuck him self
on down the list!

Obama can say words and whine about how whites aren't dropping our guard for his thugs...This doesn't mean that we have to.

Matthews is a fool, like to see his wife walk through Harlem with Obama's two daughters at about 11 pm and see if he changes his mind about guilt.
If I have any guilt as a white male it is that I sat on my ass and let these lefties give to much to the blacks in the first place.
Keep feeding them and they will just want more.

As I see it free abortion is the only thing I would give them---

It is absurd to apologise on behalf of "White people".

White people are not responsible for the sorry state of our criminal justice system.

The concept of COLLECTIVE GUILT (or innocence) is evil regardless of to what group it is applied.

Chis Matthews ought to know better.

Forum List

Back