White House Unreasonable On Budget Deal

I agree. However a precedent has been set
when Lincoln declared Martial Law on the eve of the Civil War. His justification was obvious.
Lincoln drew his
Agreed. However there is a precedent. Lincoln used Article 1 sections 8 and 9 to suspend civil governance and habeus corpus respectively on the eve of the Civil War.

Constitutionally habeus corpus is the only right that may be suspended in an insurrection. This ain't the 1860s, the people won't put up with that kind of BS now, I don't think SCOTUS would either. And there's no insurrection.

Trump's base, sheep like ewe, wll go along with anything Trump says.

Wrong answer Cleetus.

So far it's been the right answer. Trump can lie daily, skeletons in his closet are walking around right in front of news cameras, and he can violate the emoluments clause at will snd his populist base pretends he's their god.

You don't know shit from emoluments and it's all about results.

So the pundits are all wrong? This isn't my personal opinion you rude jackass. You've got your head stuck so far up Trump's arse you can only see the world through his eyes.

Constitutionally habeus corpus is the only right that may be suspended in an insurrection. This ain't the 1860s, the people won't put up with that kind of BS now, I don't think SCOTUS would either. And there's no insurrection.

Wrong answer Cleetus.

So far it's been the right answer. Trump can lie daily, skeletons in his closet are walking around right in front of news cameras, and he can violate the emoluments clause at will snd his populist base pretends he's their god.

So the pundits are all wrong? This isn't my personal opinion you rude jackass. You've got your head stuck so far up Trump's arse you can only see the world through his eyes.
You don’t know shit. Leave it there

SCHUMER: I put 'the wall' on the table in my meeting with Trump, but he backed out of the deal
Source: businessinsider.com
Bob Bryan 8h 8,921
The federal government entered a partial shutdown at midnight.
Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said President Donald Trump agreed to a deal on immigration, healthcare, and spending levels during a White House meeting Friday but went back on the deal later in the day.
According to Schumer, Democrats offered to give Trump funding for his long-promised wall along the Mexican border in a deal including a solution for the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.
Schumer said Trump rejected the deal.

Senate Minority Chuck Schumer said Friday that he offered to include funding for President Donald Trump's wall along the Mexican border as part of a deal to avoid a government shutdown.

During a speech on the Senate floor after the government officially hit a funding lapse, Schumer told members that a deal he offered to Trump would have given the president some funding for the long-promised wall in exchange for codification of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) immigration program. ..................................

Read more: SCHUMER: I put 'the wall' on the table in my meeting with Trump, but he backed out of the deal

There's no reason DACA has to be included in the spending bill, they have till March to address it.

They are illegals in our country illegally they are not even American citizens so why is funding of our government being held up due to a bunch of foreigners who should be deported the hell back to their own damn country?

There's no reason DACA has to be included in the spending bill, they have till March to address it.

They are illegals in our country illegally they are not even American citizens so why is funding of our government being held up due to a bunch of foreigners who should be deported the hell back to their own damn country?
Watch the declassified story, 12 Strong and then you’d realize how traitorous these assholes are

Watch the declassified story, 12 Strong and then you’d realize how traitorous these assholes are
What those 12 sacrificed and their families just WOW!

Well actually, they are foreigners in our country illegally

If Martial Law is declared for any reason the Constitution is suspended!

There are no provisions in the Constitution for that to happen.

when Lincoln declared Martial Law on the eve of the Civil War. His justification was obvious.
Lincoln drew his
If Martial Law is declared for any reason the Constitution is suspended!

Agreed. However there is a precedent. Lincoln used Article 1 sections 8 and 9 to suspend civil governance and habeus corpus respectively on the eve of the Civil War.

Oh bullishit. You guys ever just say something reasonably? Sky is falling

Trump can 'do no wrong': Supporters sticking with him even if he doesn't deliver on DACA, border wall

Wrong answer Cleetus.

Now stop projecting. You must by typing from bed, I'm sure getting up isn't an option with your god government shutdown.

Lincoln drew his

Wrong answer Cleetus.

Dude, it’s his policy not his ideological positions. Fk man stop guessing

I don't have to guess. There is a dark cloud over American conservatism because of Trump. The armor of the moral White knight is dented and deeply tarnished.

Wrong answer Cleetus.

None of us do..including you. thats ehy we spend so much time reading stuff that supports our views. We then come here with second hand information that only God knows is true. Thats the nature of the meggage board crowd..

Wrong answer Cleetus.

Now stop projecting. You must by typing from bed, I'm sure getting up isn't an option with your god government shutdown.

Trump and Congress don't care...they are still getting paid no matter what...

Lincoln drew his

Trump can 'do no wrong': Supporters sticking with him even if he doesn't deliver on DACA, border wall
No deal, no DACA

Wrong answer Cleetus.

President isn’t taking his salary remember? Why do you always post stupid? by the way, more you don’t know

Wrong answer Cleetus.

None of us do..including you. thats ehy we spend so much time reading stuff that supports our views. We then come here with second hand information that only God knows is true. Thats the nature of the meggage board crowd..
I know much more than you obviously. You believe CNN and nbc and cbs and nbc and the times. That shows your knowledge

Lincoln drew his

No deal, no DACA
Actually I don't care about DACA. DACA and the wall can be eliminated for all I care.

President isn’t taking his salary remember? Why do you always post stupid? by the way, more you don’t know
By law the president is required to be compensated. Last time I checked Trump
agreed to take $1.00 in salary and to donate the rest.

Last edited:

I know much more than you obviously. You believe CNN and nbc and cbs and nbc and the times. That shows your knowledge
You know only what is fed to you by your handlers. If you had common sense you'd see through the bs...bur you don't.

By law the presulident is required to be compensated. Last time I checked Trump
agreed to take $1.00 in salary and to donate the rest.
Yep

You know only what is fed to you by your handlers. If you had common sense you'd see through the bs...bur you don't.
Desperate eh?

Forum List

Back