White House Source: Trump Made Unexpected Hospital Visit to Test For Intentional Poisoning

You aren't the brightest bulb in the pack.

I am like the sun to a match compared to you stupid fuckers
a dead sun

you are the stupid fuckers taking something reported by Alex Jones as the gospel
Show the post dumb ass lying sack of shit.

Try reading the OP dumb fuck
Dumb fuck let's try this post the quote where I was defending anything in this thread?

a dead sun

you are the stupid fuckers taking something reported by Alex Jones as the gospel

Dumb fuck let's try this post the quote where I was defending anything in this thread?

you sure as hell did not question it and I was being attacked by you dumb fucks for laughing at the very idea.

a dead sun

you sure as hell did not question it and I was being attacked by you dumb fucks for laughing at the very idea.

:crying:

:crying:

do you have a cold?

a dead sun

I sure as hell wasn't defending it like you lied and said I was.

whatever helps you sleep at night little buddy! :113:

whatever helps you sleep at night little buddy! :113:
I'll sleep fine but you'll still be a liar

Well, Golfing Gator IS mighty dim. I suspect it's from the severe brainwashing he/she/it? has received courtesy of our hideously biased media.

The guy that told you Sandy Hook was fake now tells you Trump was poisoned and you stupid fuckers believe him like it came down from Moses himself.

and then you call other people dim????

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

that is the funniest thing I have read on this forum in a long time.
You aren't the brightest bulb in the pack.

a dead sun

------------------------------ aw just a possibility . But might as well stay on guard as staying on guard costs NOTHING . After all , the President Trump with many enemies is worth safe guarding as best as we can 'senor GGator .

I wouldn't be surprised if the Deep State would attempt this. This coincides with Brennan's tweet a day before saying "May your downfall be swift". I didn't know Clinton had a food tester too when he was president.

White House Source: Trump Made Unexpected Hospital Visit to Test For Intentional Poisoning

Food tester was first rushed to hospital, and doctors believe there was exposure to time-delayed poison
Ah, headline should read "tRump makes headlong rush to hospital to sooth paranoia".

I wouldn't be surprised if the Deep State would attempt this. This coincides with Brennan's tweet a day before saying "May your downfall be swift". I didn't know Clinton had a food tester too when he was president.

Food tester was first rushed to hospital, and doctors believe there was exposure to time-delayed poison
Ah, headline should read "tRump makes headlong rush to hospital to sooth paranoia".
Creepy Crepitus chimes in. With his/her/its? usual response that lacks ANY intellect. Thank you, liberal loon and the rest of your loony comrades for making this site a LOT of fun. I have fun MAKING fun of you loons every day!

More fake news from Infowars and you morons keep lapping it up.
Pathetic
Prove it wrong!
FYI-
The White House, has it's own little hospital there, specifically for the president.... And has x-ray machines and even echo-cardiogram capabilities, and anything relating to a physical or pre physical labs and tests, even those jump start paddles, and much more.

AND YOU CAN BE ASSURED the WH presidential infirmary DEFINITELY has every remedy that exists for poisoning!

It wasn't poisoning...

FAKE NEWS MEANT TO DISTRACT

from some kind of problem or test needed that his Doctor at the white house felt he had to have done, that they did not have at the White House Infirmary/mini Hospital.

Maybe an MRI of some sort was needed, or his doctor wanted that is not at the W.H.?

------------------------------------

He has had problems with his speech on occasion, like when he could not remember the word 'origins' and kept using the word 'oranges' in its place...

Maybe he has had some mini strokes during those episodes or something miss firing, and he needs an MRI done just to be certain, nothing is majorly wrong? :dunno:

Pathetic
Prove it wrong!
FYI-
The White House, has it's own little hospital there, specifically for the president.... And has x-ray machines and even echo-cardiogram capabilities, and anything relating to a physical or pre physical labs and tests, even those jump start paddles, and much more.

AND YOU CAN BE ASSURED the WH presidential infirmary DEFINITELY has every remedy that exists for poisoning!

It wasn't poisoning...

from some kind of problem or test needed that his Doctor at the white house felt he had to have done, that they did not have at the White House Infirmary/mini Hospital.

Maybe an MRI of some sort was needed, or his doctor wanted that is not at the W.H.?

He has had problems with his speech on occasion, like when he could not remember the word 'origins' and kept using the word 'oranges' in its place...

Maybe he has had some mini strokes during those episodes or something miss firing, and he needs an MRI done just to be certain, nothing is majorly wrong? :dunno:
ANOTHER liberal loon chimes in. You are fun to laugh at, thanks!

Pathetic
Prove it wrong!
FYI-

It wasn't poisoning...

:lol:

well, at least my suppositions are well thought out and make more sense than some timed released poison! :D

Pathetic
Prove it wrong!
FYI-

It wasn't poisoning...

well, at least my suppositions are well thought out and make more sense than some timed released poison! :D
And you get LOONIER.

Pathetic
Prove it wrong!
FYI-

It wasn't poisoning...

If you do not feed the troll it will get bored and leave

Pathetic
Prove it wrong!
FYI-

It wasn't poisoning...

If you do not feed the troll it will get bored and leave
And ANOTHER liberal loon chimes in. Possibly THE looniest of ALL the libs on here. And THAT'S saying something!

Creepy Crepitus chimes in. With his/her/its? usual response that lacks ANY intellect. Thank you, liberal loon and the rest of your loony comrades for making this site a LOT of fun. I have fun MAKING fun of you loons every day!
If my post was over your head you should either just say so or keep quiet. That lame attempt to cover for yourself is just embarrassing.

Forum List

Back