White House Source: Trump Made Unexpected Hospital Visit to Test For Intentional Poisoning

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
Yes, it's in their agenda. Leftists all over have already expressed their desire for assassination publicly.

As Trump gets closer to the child molesters and other deep state cronies there is no depth they won't reach.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Deep State would attempt this. This coincides with Brennan's tweet a day before saying "May your downfall be swift". I didn't know Clinton had a food tester too when he was president.

White House Source: Trump Made Unexpected Hospital Visit to Test For Intentional Poisoning

Food tester was first rushed to hospital, and doctors believe there was exposure to time-delayed poison

isn't this how putin and the russians eliminate useful fools?

I wouldn't be surprised if the Deep State would attempt this. This coincides with Brennan's tweet a day before saying "May your downfall be swift". I didn't know Clinton had a food tester too when he was president.

Food tester was first rushed to hospital, and doctors believe there was exposure to time-delayed poison

More fake news from Infowars and you morons keep lapping it up.
Pathetic

I would not be surprised if this is on The Leftist Globalist DemNazi Deep State Agenda, especially as The Trump Administration gets closer to what Obama, Biden, Clinton and Podesta were doing in The Ukraine with Putin and Russia and why Billions of Dollars disappeared from The State Department and Ukraine Embassy that they still cannot account for.

I predicted both Epstein's, and Vince Foster's murders because of their involvement with certain things.

He got a dose of the shits and suspected poison. Turned out to be too much greasy fried chicken.

isn't this how putin and the russians eliminate useful fools?
I believe the Ukraine president was poisoned back in the mid 2000's as well as I remember. He didn't die but it disfigured his face.

Trump magically gained an inch in height after he was elected so he would not be medically obese.

But even with that cheat, the fat bastard has gotten fatter and now he is medically obese even at his fake height.

He has to take statins to stay alive.

Alex Jones' website.
The Rubber Room awaits.
I see you want to censor this thread. Typical liberal psychopath.

Rather than lose weight, Lyin' Donald added an inch to his height.

He claims to be 6 feet, 3 inches tall now.

Here he is standing next to an actual 6 foot, 3 inch man:

trump-six-three.jpg

Pathetic
Prove it wrong!

Pathetic
Prove it wrong!

sure...right after you prove there is no Tooth fairy

Very unsurprising. I AM surprised this hasn't happened before. There definitely are some wackos out there that HATE our president just because he IS our president. Never mind all the great things he's accomplished in just over three years. Many loony libs and dim dems have one and only one thought about our duly elected president, "We HATE Trump, Orange Man Bad".

It's hilarious to see the moronic posts by the loony libs on this thread. They are totally miserable people. I hope these idiots are prepared for having Trump as THEIR president until he officially leaves the White House in January of 2025. Good luck with THAT, schmucks!

It's hilarious to see the moronic posts by the loony libs on this thread. They are totally miserable people. I hope these idiots are prepared for having Trump as THEIR president until he officially leaves the White House in January of 2025. Good luck with THAT, schmucks!

You dumb fucks really think someone tried to poison the president...and it is the libs that are morons?

Yet one more case of irony being lost on the ignorant

Trump magically gained an inch in height after he was elected so he would not be medically obese.

But even with that cheat, the fat bastard has gotten fatter and now he is medically obese even at his fake height.

He has to take statins to stay alive.

Only 5 more years

You dumb fucks really think someone tried to poison the president...and it is the libs that are morons?

Yet one more case of irony being lost on the ignorant
AND one of the MANY loony libs on here attempts to make an intelligent response. FAIL.

Forum List

Back