White House Source: Trump Made Unexpected Hospital Visit to Test For Intentional Poisoning

It's hilarious to see the moronic posts by the loony libs on this thread. They are totally miserable people. I hope these idiots are prepared for having Trump as THEIR president until he officially leaves the White House in January of 2025. Good luck with THAT, schmucks!

You dumb fucks really think someone tried to poison the president...and it is the libs that are morons?

Yet one more case of irony being lost on the ignorant
You promised to blow up The White House and Behead The President. Yes we believe he is in danger every day.

It's hilarious to see the moronic posts by the loony libs on this thread. They are totally miserable people. I hope these idiots are prepared for having Trump as THEIR president until he officially leaves the White House in January of 2025. Good luck with THAT, schmucks!

You dumb fucks really think someone tried to poison the president...and it is the libs that are morons?

You promised to blow up The White House and Behead The President. Yes we believe he is in danger every day.
Well, Golfing Gator IS mighty dim. I suspect it's from the severe brainwashing he/she/it? has received courtesy of our hideously biased media.

Liar

I wouldn't be surprised if the Deep State would attempt this. This coincides with Brennan's tweet a day before saying "May your downfall be swift". I didn't know Clinton had a food tester too when he was president.

White House Source: Trump Made Unexpected Hospital Visit to Test For Intentional Poisoning

Food tester was first rushed to hospital, and doctors believe there was exposure to time-delayed poison

isn't this how putin and the russians eliminate useful fools?
I believe the Ukraine president was poisoned back in the mid 2000's as well as I remember. He didn't die but it disfigured his face.
------------------------------------ and I think that there was a poisoning attempt in 'london' on some Russian big wig and his daughter . If I recall correct . Maybe about a years or 2 ago and something about a bus or park bench .

I wouldn't be surprised if the Deep State would attempt this. This coincides with Brennan's tweet a day before saying "May your downfall be swift". I didn't know Clinton had a food tester too when he was president.

Food tester was first rushed to hospital, and doctors believe there was exposure to time-delayed poison

More fake news from Infowars and you morons keep lapping it up.
Pathetic
Prove it wrong!
You just made an argument from ignorance: Argument from ignorance - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

More fake news from Infowars and you morons keep lapping it up.
Pathetic
Prove it wrong!
You just made an argument from ignorance: Argument from ignorance - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And ANOTHER loony lib chimes in.

Well, Golfing Gator IS mighty dim. I suspect it's from the severe brainwashing he/she/it? has received courtesy of our hideously biased media.
-------------------------------------------- and growing up from childhood in 'iran' added lots of anto Americanism I reckon .

The guy that told you Sandy Hook was fake now tells you Trump was poisoned and you stupid fuckers believe him like it came down from Moses himself.

and then you call other people dim????

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

that is the funniest thing I have read on this forum in a long time.

The guy that told you Sandy Hook was fake now tells you Trump was poisoned and you stupid fuckers believe him like it came down from Moses himself.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

You aren't the brightest bulb in the pack.

Yes, it's in their agenda. Leftists all over have already expressed their desire for assassination publicly.

As Trump gets closer to the child molesters and other deep state cronies there is no depth they won't reach.

It is their last resort before all is lost for them!

I am like the sun to a match compared to you stupid fuckers

a dead sun

a dead sun

you are the stupid fuckers taking something reported by Alex Jones as the gospel

isn't this how putin and the russians eliminate useful fools?
No shitforbrains.....that's how he gets rid of competition and critics.

a dead sun

you are the stupid fuckers taking something reported by Alex Jones as the gospel
Show the post dumb ass lying sack of shit.

a dead sun

Show the post dumb ass lying sack of shit.

Try reading the OP dumb fuck

Forum List

Back