White House shares doctored video to support punishment of journalist Jim Acosta (Washington Post)

They got it from INFOWARS. I mean that's a fucking cliche. They know no one less scummy they could have approached to DOCTOR THEIR FILM? They used INFOWARs? FOX wouldn't do it for them?

Chrisst, Do these people do ANYTHING honest? Anything? They are SCUM top to bottom. And if they aren't hired because they are SCUM, they become SCUM. .

White House photography association slams Sarah Sanders for sharing ‘manipulated’ video of Acosta’s interaction with intern

default.gif

NOOR AL-SIBAI
08 NOV 2018 AT 15:48 ET

WZDX_09-30-2018_08.04.34a-800x430.jpg

Sarah Sanders appears on Fox News (screen grab)

The White House News Photographers Association on Thursday slammed press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders for sharing what appears to be a manipulated video of CNN’s Jim Acosta allegedly mistreating a female intern.

“The White House News Photographers Association is appalled to learn that the White House spokesperson may have shared a manipulated video of CNN reporter Jim Acosta’s interaction with a White House intern during a news conference,” Whitney Shefte, the organization’s president, wrote in a statement.

“As visual journalists, we know that manipulating images is manipulating truth,” the statement continued. “It’s deceptive, dangerous and unethical.”

“Knowingly sharing manipulated images is equally problematic, particularly when the person sharing them is a representative of our country’s highest office with vast influence over public opinion,” the statement concluded.

View image on Twitter

Zoe Daniel
✔@zdaniel

Statement from @whnpa on White House use of doctored video of @Acosta incident

3:14 PM - Nov 8, 2018
Former FBI special agent Asha Rangappa noted after Sanders shared the video on Twitter that it appears to have come from InfoWars.

White House photography association slams Sarah Sanders for sharing 'manipulated' video of Acosta's interaction with intern
"DOCTOR" it HOW ? Would anybody like to answer THAT ?

The trouble is Acosta did nothing wrong. People should be held accountable and that is what Acosta was trying to do. Trump's rise to power is very similar to Hitler's. Find a scapegoat for your country's worries. For Hitler it was Jews. For Trump, it is Muslims and Hispanics. Hitler was a nationalist as is Donald Trump.
Get a grip retard. ... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I saw it live and Acosta tried to drive the interns arm down from the mic by putting his hand in the V of her inner arm.
He did more than just TRY to drive her arm down. He did just that - about a good 10 inches,

I felt bad for the intern. She is young and doing her best in front of the President. Acosta put the young lady in a difficult position and she did great.

Acosta should be banned for life from the WH press corps.

A right wing conspiracy theorist increased the speed of Jim Acosta’s arm movement, to make it seem he was violent against a White House aide as opposed to struggling for the microphone..
Additionally, Acosta’s “Pardon me, ma’am“ utterance was removed from the doctor video:
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders on Wednesday night shared a video of CNN reporter Jim Acosta that appeared to have been altered to make his actions at a news conference look more aggressive toward a White House intern.

The edited video looks authentic: Acosta appeared to swiftly chop down on the arm of an aide as he held onto a microphone while questioning President Trump. But in the original video, Acosta’s arm appears to move only as a response to a tussle for the microphone. His statement, “Pardon me, ma’am,” is not included in the video Sanders shared.

Critics said that video — which sped up the movement of Acosta’s arms in a way that dramatically changed the journalist’s response — was deceptively edited to score political points. That edited videowas first shared by Paul Joseph Watson, known for his conspiracy-theory videos on the far-right website Infowars.

Sarah Sanders' dishonesty problem just got a little worse.

White House shares doctored video to support punishment of journalist Jim Acosta

Here's a video slowed down by Raw Story, clearly showing the staffer putting her hands on Acosta four different times.

‘A lie’: Watch slow motion video of CNN’s Jim Acosta prove White House staffer touched him four times
/----/ Her job was to get the mic away from the woman beater.

She committed a assault to do it.
No, she did what she is supposed to do, which is to get the mic and move it to the next reporter. That's her job. Accoster doesn't get to hog the mic, wave his arms around and scream at the president.

Actually, it's Trumps job to hold a press conference in the conference room like everyother President before him, and not hide behind his press secretary.

I notice dotard likes to hide behind women.

What does May have mean? Did she or didn’t she? Fuck may have!dumbassed libtards!

A right wing conspiracy theorist increased the speed of Jim Acosta’s arm movement, to make it seem he was violent against a White House aide as opposed to struggling for the microphone..
Additionally, Acosta’s “Pardon me, ma’am“ utterance was removed from the doctor video:
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders on Wednesday night shared a video of CNN reporter Jim Acosta that appeared to have been altered to make his actions at a news conference look more aggressive toward a White House intern.

The edited video looks authentic: Acosta appeared to swiftly chop down on the arm of an aide as he held onto a microphone while questioning President Trump. But in the original video, Acosta’s arm appears to move only as a response to a tussle for the microphone. His statement, “Pardon me, ma’am,” is not included in the video Sanders shared.

Critics said that video — which sped up the movement of Acosta’s arms in a way that dramatically changed the journalist’s response — was deceptively edited to score political points. That edited videowas first shared by Paul Joseph Watson, known for his conspiracy-theory videos on the far-right website Infowars.

White House shares doctored video to support punishment of journalist Jim Acosta
but you don't understand him saying Pardon me, ma'am is a accosting her. wtf is wrong with you leftists? I thought you all were for women's rights. why is it you never back them when it's a slave owner leftist at fault?

It was definitely altered by several frames.

They just did a segment on Inside Edition concerning this. They showed the 2 videos side by side, and frame by frame. The 2 videos are identical up until the time that Acosta slid his arm between them. The original continues frame by frame, but the one tweeted out by Sanders (and created by InfoWars), stops for around 5 to 7 frames, then speeds up suddenly to catch up to the other one. The one that was frozen and then sped up makes the interaction between Acosta and the intern look more violent than what it actually was.

And.................Acosta clearly said "pardon me" in the original video. It was left out of the one that was tweeted out by Sanders.

If you go to the link provided, it's the Inside Edition segment, and it shows the 2 contrasting videos and how one was slowed down. It also shows Acosta surrendering his press credentials to the Secret Service outside of the WH.

Did the White House Share a Doctored Video From Infowars of Jim Acosta Allegedly Karate-Chopping an Intern?

Here's a video slowed down by Raw Story, clearly showing the staffer putting her hands on Acosta four different times.

‘A lie’: Watch slow motion video of CNN’s Jim Acosta prove White House staffer touched him four times
/----/ Her job was to get the mic away from the woman beater.

She committed a assault to do it.
No, she did what she is supposed to do, which is to get the mic and move it to the next reporter. That's her job. Accoster doesn't get to hog the mic, wave his arms around and scream at the president.

Actually, it's Trumps job to hold a press conference in the conference room like everyother President before him, and not hide behind his press secretary.

I notice dotard likes to hide behind women.

Men should depend on women-----shows they love their mothers

Jim accosted a woman and the left are pissed the video was shown.

I have told you all a thousand times they stand for nothing. Not only do they deserve to be ignored. They actually deserve to have their teeth knocked out of their fat lying slobbering faces.

You all seeing it yet? If not, are you blind?

I posted the Inside Edition segment about this in post 11. It's pretty easy to see when they are being shown side by side and frame by frame. Click on the video in post 11 and you can decide for yourself.

They got it from INFOWARS. I mean that's a fucking cliche. They know no one less scummy they could have approached to DOCTOR THEIR FILM? They used INFOWARs? FOX wouldn't do it for them?

Chrisst, Do these people do ANYTHING honest? Anything? They are SCUM top to bottom. And if they aren't hired because they are SCUM, they become SCUM. .

White House photography association slams Sarah Sanders for sharing ‘manipulated’ video of Acosta’s interaction with intern

default.gif

NOOR AL-SIBAI

The White House News Photographers Association on Thursday slammed press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders for sharing what appears to be a manipulated video of CNN’s Jim Acosta allegedly mistreating a female intern.

“The White House News Photographers Association is appalled to learn that the White House spokesperson may have shared a manipulated video of CNN reporter Jim Acosta’s interaction with a White House intern during a news conference,” Whitney Shefte, the organization’s president, wrote in a statement.

“As visual journalists, we know that manipulating images is manipulating truth,” the statement continued. “It’s deceptive, dangerous and unethical.”

“Knowingly sharing manipulated images is equally problematic, particularly when the person sharing them is a representative of our country’s highest office with vast influence over public opinion,” the statement concluded.

View image on Twitter

Zoe Daniel
✔@zdaniel

Former FBI special agent Asha Rangappa noted after Sanders shared the video on Twitter that it appears to have come from InfoWars.

White House photography association slams Sarah Sanders for sharing 'manipulated' video of Acosta's interaction with intern

It's pretty much par for the course from this WH, lie, lie, lie and lie some more.

8a5cb43cbc462759411411d5b49cbf02.jpg

They could have used Breitfart, they are also known for doctoring up videos for liars.

Okay I watched the side by side videos and one seemed to be speed up a little while the other slowed down a little. Either way both show Acosta strike the young woman's arm and in both clips she looked distressed at Acosta's actions.

I will say I was watching when this happened and noticed when TRUMP started to walk away from the podium Acosta sat down quick...:laughing0301: I honestly thought the fake news was going to suggest TRUMP walking away from the podium was intimidating.

default.gif

NOOR AL-SIBAI

View image on Twitter

Zoe Daniel
✔@zdaniel

It's pretty much par for the course from this WH, lie, lie, lie and lie some more.

8a5cb43cbc462759411411d5b49cbf02.jpg

They could have used Breitfart, they are also known for doctoring up videos for liars.

It must suck to be as confused as you.

Forum List

Back