White House Petition To Strip Citizenship Of Signers To Seccession Petition

Forget the Mexican army, if TX went independent they'd be facing off with the Mexican Drug Cartels and against those vermin I suspect, the New Republic of Texas might find itself in deep shit.

Never underestimate TEXAS, they would kick some major ass, trust me, they won't be concerned about some judges liberal bullshit. But then again nothing will happen.

:lol::lol::lol: You funny!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

If illegals want to belong to this country, why are they turning it into their country?

Illegals are willing to give up everything to belong to this country. They would gladly take the place of anyone who signs a petition to leave it

Win-Win

Yeah, right, that's why they marched down our streets with their flag. That's why when those kids wore shirts with the American flag on them to school on May 5th a couple of years ago, the Mexican students got all upset and marched on city hall carrying the Mexican flag and claiming "we wouldn't were our flag to school on your Independence Day!" Oh, and just for the record, we don't have school on our Independence Day and their Independence Day is in Sept, not May.

That's why they pulled down the American flag at that one post office and put up the Mexican flag, with the American flag upside down underneath it.

Have you read my sig? They don't want to be Americans, they want our country to become theirs.

You might be right though, it might be only the Mexican illegals that want this country to be theirs instead of wanting to belong to our country.

BTW, look up the Plan De San Diego. It's terrifying and they were wearing shirts that said that during one of their May day marches.

And how do you know these particular individuals are ‘illegal.’

What makes you think these individuals are representative of the immigrant community in general?

That’s the mistake that you and others on the right make, you react in hate and ignorant to the superficial without exploring the truth and facts of an issue.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

If illegals want to belong to this country, why are they turning it into their country?

Illegals are willing to give up everything to belong to this country. They would gladly take the place of anyone who signs a petition to leave it

Win-Win

Yeah, right, that's why they marched down our streets with their flag. That's why when those kids wore shirts with the American flag on them to school on May 5th a couple of years ago, the Mexican students got all upset and marched on city hall carrying the Mexican flag and claiming "we wouldn't were our flag to school on your Independence Day!" Oh, and just for the record, we don't have school on our Independence Day and their Independence Day is in Sept, not May.

That's why they pulled down the American flag at that one post office and put up the Mexican flag, with the American flag upside down underneath it.

Have you read my sig? They don't want to be Americans, they want our country to become theirs.

You might be right though, it might be only the Mexican illegals that want this country to be theirs instead of wanting to belong to our country.

BTW, look up the Plan De San Diego. It's terrifying and they were wearing shirts that said that during one of their May day marches.

What do you call those who would willingly sign a petition to leave the greatest country on earth?

I would much rather accept those who are fighting to become citizens of the US over those who would so willingly give it away

On the other hand they are wanting to give up their rights as US citizens so why should it bother them if it happens?

You really should try engaging your brain.

Seceding from the US means the entire state, not an individual person. If Florida seccedes, we stay here but the federal government of the US has no more authority here.

Get it yet?

I suspect that a whole lot of Americans would elect to leave TEXAS if it seceded.

Because while many right wingers truly dispise Obama, and are not happy about the USA, they are still patriotic Americans, first and citizens of TEXAS second.

States righters who still long for a return of the CSA, of course, have never felt that way, so such a POV is a complete mystery to them.

And I suspect you are very mistaken.

Many Texans, a great majority, would leave Texas for the U.S., and then Mexico would take back its rebellious province. This first thing the Mexican Army would do is to execute the American far right and libertarian wings.

On the other hand they are wanting to give up their rights as US citizens so why should it bother them if it happens?

Seceding from the US means the entire state, not an individual person. If Florida seccedes, we stay here but the federal government of the US has no more authority here.

Get it yet?

We are talking about the traitors who signed a petition to secede

Exile them all

Make room in Gitmo

Win-Win

And how do you know these particular individuals are ‘illegal.’

What makes you think these individuals are representative of the immigrant community in general?

That’s the mistake that you and others on the right make, you react in hate and ignorant to the superficial without exploring the truth and facts of an issue.

Because there is also "You don't speak for me" a group of legal Hispanic immigrants that also what the illegals gone. They ARE Americans.

Win-Win

What do you call those who would willingly sign a petition to leave the greatest country on earth?

I would much rather accept those who are fighting to become citizens of the US over those who would so willingly give it away

You weren't listening, they aren't fighting to become citizens, they are fighting to take BACK American for themselves. See, they won't do it in their own country because they would be dead, so instead, they fight in our country. Again, refer to my sig.

You weren't listening, they aren't fighting to become citizens, they are fighting to take BACK American for themselves. See, they won't do it in their own country because they would be dead, so instead, they fight in our country. Again, refer to my sig.

You are being foolish now.

At best, right now, their best hope is citizenship

Any idea that they want to take over is rightwing fear mongering.....no wonder you lose elections

Any idea that they want to take over is rightwing fear mongering.....no wonder you lose elections

Again, refer to my sig. That was an official representative of the Mexican government, not some illiterate illegal that just crossed the border.

Get it yet?

Exile them all

Make room in Gitmo

But there's one major flaw in your premise. Who's going to exile anyone? A yellow-bellied sniveling leftist? Here's a newsflash. No one is afraid of spit balls and protest signs. Leftists just simply don't have the intestinal fortitude to exile anyone or send them to Gitmo.

RW is wrong. It is not treason to sign a petition, the right of which is guaranteed in the Constitution.

No one is banishing anyone.

And less than 1/3rd of 1% is laughable; the petitioners pretensions are laughable.

Again, refer to my sig. That was an official representative of the Mexican government, not some illiterate illegal that just crossed the border.

Who gives a fuck what your sig says? Mexico has nut job rightwing politicians just like we do.

RW is wrong. It is not treason to sign a petition, the right of which is guaranteed in the Constitution.

No one is banishing anyone.

And less than 1/3rd of 1% is laughable; the petitioners pretensions are laughable.

You don't understand how evil Obama is...He does not follow the constitution

He will hunt down and imprison everyone who signed that petition on the White House site
If you signed it......I would be very worried

Get it yet?

Exile them all

Make room in Gitmo

But there's one major flaw in your premise. Who's going to exile anyone? A yellow-bellied sniveling leftist? Here's a newsflash. No one is afraid of spit balls and protest signs. Leftists just simply don't have the intestinal fortitude to exile anyone or send them to Gitmo.

Now that Obama has won a mandate there will be no stopping him. He will swiftly move to take your guns and lock up anyone who signed a secession petition.

Obama is already planning to bring in Mexicans to take your job

If you signed the petition, I would be very worried

Exile them all

Make room in Gitmo

Now that Obama has won a mandate there will be no stopping him. He will swiftly move to take your guns and lock up anyone who signed a secession petition.

Obama is already planning to bring in Mexicans to take your job

If you signed the petition, I would be very worried

Have you ever thought about putting your fantasies to pen and paper and selling them? Albeit, only your leftist chums would buy them but...you might be able to make a few bucks.

Forum List

Back