White House Knew Vaccines Were Killing People Two Years Ago

What the fuck do you retards think the boosters are? Boosters are nothing but an additional dose of vaccine when the original vaccine potency begins to wear off.

Are you guys usually this dumb or did you become worse after becoming Rump cult members? Jeez.
this is not a vaccination. It is a genetic experiment.

Sure it is. You stay as far away from it as possible, ok? Promise?
Promise. No way I am taking an experimental injection.

You know it is bad when the CDC changes the definition of vaccination

Before the change, the definition for “vaccination” read, “the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.”
Now, the word “immunity” has been switched to “protection.”

Promise. No way I am taking an experimental injection.

You know it is bad when the CDC changes the definition of vaccination

Before the change, the definition for “vaccination” read, “the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.”
Now, the word “immunity” has been switched to “protection.”
Thank you. How about your family and friends? Please tell me that you are making sure none are taking the gasp! vaccine?

Thank you. How about your family and friends? Please tell me that you are making sure none are taking the gasp! vaccine?

Run along and get your booster. I hope your heart doesn't explode. :abgg2q.jpg:

Run along and get your booster. I hope your heart doesn't explode. :abgg2q.jpg:
Sure. But you didn't answer my question. Are you going to keep your family far far away from the evil evil vaccine?

Sure. But you didn't answer my question. Are you going to keep your family far far away from the evil evil vaccine?

My family is capable of thinking and making an educated decision, respect the decision.

Your body your choice. My body my choice.

Forum List

Back