White House Fantasyland: We've ‘Substantially Improved the Tranquility of the World

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The White House appears to be so out of touch with reality it's frightening.

WHearnest1-AP_0.jpg

(CNSNews.com) – White House press secretary Josh Earnest said Monday the Obama administration’s foreign policies in a number of areas have enhanced the world’s “tranquility” – a word that raised eyebrows as reporters pointed to situations in Gaza, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Ukraine and the South China Sea.

More than one reporter during Monday’s press briefing referred to a front-page Wall Street Journal article highlighting some of those crises, and citing security strategists as saying “the breadth of global instability now unfolding hasn’t been seen since the late 1970s.”

“How does the White House react to the notion that the president is a bystander to all these crises?” asked Fox News’ Ed Henry, citing the widening gaps between the sides in the Iranian nuclear talks, the conflict in and around Gaza, and the Syrian civil war.

“I think that there have been a number of situations in which you’ve seen this administration intervene in a meaningful way, that has substantially furthered American interests and substantially improved the, uh, you know, the – the tranquility of the global community,” Earnest replied. WH: We've ?Substantially Improved the Tranquility of the Global Community? | CNS News

When I hear a WH spokesperson speak it scares the crap out of me.

Are these people actually responsible for National Security now? They can't grab their collective asses with both hands free, and yet they want us to think that everything is under control.

I'm just glad I don't live in New York, Washington D.C., or anywhere in the North East. The clock is ticking on the next terrorist attack.

I saw it and what a laugh. I wish they had shown the reporter's faces when he said it. That would have been priceless!

well they've lied, duped the people for six years

why not try this on them

they put PRAVDA, Bagdad Bob and Gobbles to shame

Who watching these press conferences actually expects honesty? I thought it was a known fact that they're bullshit sessions.
:dunno:

The White House appears to be so out of touch with reality it's frightening.

WHearnest1-AP_0.jpg

(CNSNews.com) – White House press secretary Josh Earnest said Monday the Obama administration’s foreign policies in a number of areas have enhanced the world’s “tranquility” – a word that raised eyebrows as reporters pointed to situations in Gaza, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Ukraine and the South China Sea.

More than one reporter during Monday’s press briefing referred to a front-page Wall Street Journal article highlighting some of those crises, and citing security strategists as saying “the breadth of global instability now unfolding hasn’t been seen since the late 1970s.”

“How does the White House react to the notion that the president is a bystander to all these crises?” asked Fox News’ Ed Henry, citing the widening gaps between the sides in the Iranian nuclear talks, the conflict in and around Gaza, and the Syrian civil war.

“I think that there have been a number of situations in which you’ve seen this administration intervene in a meaningful way, that has substantially furthered American interests and substantially improved the, uh, you know, the – the tranquility of the global community,” Earnest replied. WH: We've ?Substantially Improved the Tranquility of the Global Community? | CNS News

When I hear a WH spokesperson speak it scares the crap out of me.

Are these people actually responsible for National Security now? They can't grab their collective asses with both hands free, and yet they want us to think that everything is under control.

I'm just glad I don't live in New York, Washington D.C., or anywhere in the North East. The clock is ticking on the next terrorist attack.
They have a very different definition of tranquility than most.

The administration thinks that by saying things they make them happen. Reality isnt quite like that. But the lies are getting bigger and bigger. And even less believable.

Everything that the Obama Administration says is a lie. Everything they say has to be verified to make sure they aren't up to some sort of nefarious activity. Hard-drives being destroyed, refusing to secure the border, screwing up the VA, telling us one thing and meaning another.

Just assume they're lying every time they open their mouths.

Who watching these press conferences actually expects honesty? I thought it was a known fact that they're bullshit sessions.
:dunno:

------------------------------------

I expect honesty.

And before Obama, when we didn't get honesty, the Press did its job...one essential to a free country...and laid into the President or his acylyte...whoever was guilty of Bullshit.

Not so now...because, I guess, they the Press is afraid of getting the Race Card played on them...which this Administration will do in a minute. Or maybe they are on the Program too.

Yes, Bullshit is the norm now...because we have a pathological liar for a President...but I do still expect honesty and will never accept Bullshit.

A stupid and apathetic citizenry is most of what a would-be dictator looks for...the rest is a supine and adoring Press.

Obama is just about there.

But, the citizens are waking up.

Forum List

Back