White House Confirms It's Purging Disloyal Employees 'From the Bowels of the Federal Government

That is the same ideology Trump is promoting. White supremacy, hate, and division.

Simple question(s)

How many people has he killed because he deemed them as an inferior race?

How many people has he put in gulags or concentration camps to be purged simply because he viewed their ethnicity or viewpoints as dangerous?

Can you tell me? Or are you simply content with spewing uneducated talking points?

Few self proclaimed White Supremacists have killed those they see as inferior or put anyone in gulags or concentration camps. They're still White Supremacists.

Oh so is that the only qualifier? He's a white supremacist because your leash holders tell you he is?

I'm curious, do you think for yourself, Seawytch?

Perhaps you forget of all the most prominent tyrants and dictators in human history, or more relevant to our politics, the Ku Klux Klan, who murdered black people for being black.

Wow, you get really defensive for no apparent reason. I didn't actually say one way or another if Trump is a white supremacist. I merely pointed out that killing or gulaging is not required for membership in white supremacist groups.
and you attack and call people white supremacists for no apparent reason other than you don't like them so you must extremify their behavior to justify it.

Calm down, slim. I haven't called anyone anything. I stated a fact.

Civil Servants can’t be fired for not supporting the Presidents politics.
That is why Civil Service was created.
No one said anything about supporting his politics. He is entitled to employees who know how to follow rules and who understand the existing consequences for breaking them.

I know you don't want him being president in the first place, but this is ludicrous.
Reporting unethical acts of the President is following the rules

I agree, so where are the unethical acts?

Demanding personal favors in return for military aid

Provide a quote where Trump asked for anything for himself. No presumptions or assumptions allowed, in plain English.

He didn’t ask, he demanded dirt on a political opponent

I don't agree that federal employees serve the president or the president's agenda - at least not directly.

I never said they do, or should. I am simply saying they should do their job. That's it. If your political views prevent you from doing your job, you don't need to be in it.

Each agency has it's own mandates and rules. I believe those were set by Congress?

Of course, which all hearkens back to the Constitution. Which is ignored when you break the rules to impede an administration you disagree with.

So, a president can't impose or force an agenda that violates the agency charter can he?

No. I never said he could. :)

But what if he tries?

I would be the first to say that is wrong. But from my perspective, he has done nothing which hurts me or my family directly as American citizens.

Are you loyal to the mission of the agency (within which the president imposes his agenda) or the person of the president?

Counter question:

Are you loyal to the mission and the country, or to your viewpoints? Are you loyal to authority or to yourself? If your viewpoints affect your ability to carry out that mission, you are loyal to yourself and yourself only. It's all well and good, but it is not compatible with the functioning of the agency you work for. I, as a taxpayer, am paying you to do your job, not force you viewpoints on the people that work over you.
Trump is firing people for doing their job

Is their job to fake hurricane maps to placate the President?
is their job to downplay global warming because the President says it is a myth?

Trump is also firing scientists because he doesn't believe in science.

Trump condemned space force by appointing bogus Christian VP Mike Penis as space captain.

Trump is demanding climate scientists withhold findings that don’t support his claims that climate change is a hoax

Civil Servants can’t be fired for not supporting the Presidents politics.
That is why Civil Service was created.
No one said anything about supporting his politics. He is entitled to employees who know how to follow rules and who understand the existing consequences for breaking them.

I know you don't want him being president in the first place, but this is ludicrous.

The kind Lt Col. Vindman testified to...

You mean the guy who lied to congress? Changed his testimony multiple times? You mean to refer me to an untrustworthy person?

When did decorated soldier LT Col Vindman lie to Congress? Please link to your claims about his testimony changing "multiple times".

Last edited:
That is the same ideology Trump is promoting. White supremacy, hate, and division.

Simple question(s)

How many people has he put in gulags or concentration camps to be purged simply because he viewed their ethnicity or viewpoints as dangerous?

Can you tell me? Or are you simply content with spewing uneducated talking points?

Few self proclaimed White Supremacists have killed those they see as inferior or put anyone in gulags or concentration camps. They're still White Supremacists.

Oh so is that the only qualifier? He's a white supremacist because your leash holders tell you he is?

Perhaps you forget of all the most prominent tyrants and dictators in human history, or more relevant to our politics, the Ku Klux Klan, who murdered black people for being black.

Wow, you get really defensive for no apparent reason. I didn't actually say one way or another if Trump is a white supremacist. I merely pointed out that killing or gulaging is not required for membership in white supremacist groups.

and you attack and call people white supremacists for no apparent reason other than you don't like them so you must extremify their behavior to justify it.

Denouncing a person or persona as a white supremacist is not an attack.

Very few who are denounced deny being a white supremacist.

Simple question(s)

no - you spouted off your usual bullshit, beavis.

Simple question(s)

it is when that's all you know how to do. don't like someone, call them every extreme name you can and then keep at it. who's tactic is that again? yours and who elses?

now go away.

Well yeah, i'm not a Trump supporter so facts are my usual. Do you believe every white supremacist has killed someone?

Well yeah, i'm not a Trump supporter so facts are my usual. Do you believe every white supremacist has killed someone?
your facts are whatever you need to bash trump. whether they're "true" or not seldom comes into play when all you're looking to do is bash.

outside that no, i don't follow your blitherings that much.

your facts are whatever you need to bash trump. whether they're "true" or not seldom comes into play when all you're looking to do is bash.

outside that no, i don't follow your blitherings that much.

Did someone piss in your cornflakes this morning? You've come barreling into the thread throwing strawmen and ad hominems around like a queen swinging a purse and you don't even seem to be following the thread. Do you need a hug or a safe space?

Federal law prohibits agencies from discriminating against any employee on the basis of political affiliation, or for any federal official to “coerce any applicant or employee to engage in political activity, or to retaliate against such individuals based on partisan politics.”

it is when that's all you know how to do. don't like someone, call them every extreme name you can and then keep at it. who's tactic is that again? yours and who elses?

now go away.

You are confused. That is exactly a Donald Trump tactic. On top of that Donald Trump slanders, insults, and divides.

Provide a quote where Trump asked for anything for himself. No presumptions or assumptions allowed, in plain English.

Trump didn't demand anything you halfwit lying POS.

Trump has yet to define exactly what these “disloyal” employees are doing

Yeah, but that's by design. It follows a similar pattern as terrorism: Target a few, and terrorize millions into submission for fear they might be next on the list.

Trump is warning......You had better lie for me, or else

Yeah, and think, in particular, about those most disloyal of employees, the treasonous whistleblowers.

The Dear Leader has come to dislike them whistleblowers bigly, and he has the Trumpletons bellowing in unison, as is their habit throughout. Good, obedient doggies.

Trump didn't demand anything you halfwit lying POS.
He demanded the weather service put out a bogus report

Great assumption, where's the quote?

Forum List

Back